Whaaaaaaa.....

Highschool Friends

Top’s POV:

I wanted to day dream about Dae all throughout my classes. Everything about him! Especially the tight shorts I had successfully got him in. Kyaaa~! I love my Baby! Wait, Baby? I already am calling Dae my Baby!? I hope he would approve of that. I think he likes me back a little. But that’s funny, what is there not to like about me! Maybe how hungry I can get but otherwise I can’t think of a thing! He was so…attractive. Yes it did feel a little weird to say it but it was so true I couldn’t help myself. I just hoped he thought the same. I was mad though because today I had to miss lunch to go talk to Coach about the team. He didn’t like the idea of waiting. I still got to eat, but later. His logic never really made sense but of course, you had to follow anyways. So that’s what I was off to do next. Instead of spending lunch with my Beauty. Now Beauty?! I am really persistent with these nicknames. I guess one does generally nickname their crush. Ehh, I can deal! The bell rang to signal it was time for lunch. I hurried to get to Daesung and tell him I had to miss lunch. He gave me a sad frown but I reassured him that I would see him later, and that all would be ok.

Daesung’s POV:

I was a little bummed to hear that Top wouldn’t be at lunch with me. I would be ok though. Just thinking about his gorgeous self was alright for the time being. I fixed my blonde locks in the nearest window. I then realized I was staring at someone. Jonghyun. He was in some class writing down notes or something. Jonghyun was writing in Korean, which was somewhat rare for him. I mean yes, we were in South Korea, Korean, and all but this school was based on American lifestyles. Oddly enough. We were still allowed to speak and learn in Korean but most things were motioned towards English. Jonghyun preferred English in school. He must have had some weird reasoning for writing in Hangul. I let the thought leave my mind and went to my locker to put everything away. I slowly wandered to lunch afterwards. I wasn’t looking forward to anything in there so might as well take my time. I entered the Cafeteria quietly. It was so loud that even if I tried to yell to my friends, they wouldn’t hear. I did an overview of the day so far. It was actually pretty nice! Except for being called a girl, again with the sub. I  will forever be disappointed in her. But something was up with Seungri. He wasn’t acting right. Nothing was like normal with him. I didn’t really know what or why either. Poor Seungri. I got in the lunch line and realized something I did not before. There was French toast today! Yes! Its about time something good is served! Suddenly, out of no where, a deep voice whispers in my ear: “I’ve been waiting for you.” Then I felt a light nip at my ear. “T-Top?” I questioned softly. I turned around to see a major surprise. Jjongy. Kim Jonghyun. What. Ok this had to be some weird abnormal dream because Jjong was not like th-“Wrong. Its Jonghyun silly. You know me. You’re funny Dae. I can see why Top is into you.” He said. This just keeps getting weird. “Top? Into me? Ah ha…” I was now under Jonghyun’s grip. Really now what is up with him!? “What are you doing this weekend?” Jonghyun asked feeling up and down my left arm. I didn’t want to say my plan about Top but knew I had to. “I-I was gonna invite Top to sleepover at my place…Y-You can come t-too.” I answered a little startled. “Alright! Sounds good to me. Bye bye Dae boy.” Jonghyun strutted off. What.Just.Happened. I swear someone must of taking over his body or he was possessed. As far as I knew Jjong was straighter than a pole. Well theres always those bent poles that get hit by large objects. Like those ones that get hit by those service trucks. I would hate to be a pole. Getting danced on, getting hit. Well the danced on part doesn't sound too ba- Of course I would spend time thinking about this. UGH, anyways, what got into that boy!? Suspicious mode: ON.

 

 

Jonghyun is coming in strong! Suddenly he’s kinda hitting on Dae boy XD Do you think him and Seungri talked more on the phone about Top and Dae? Maybe Jjong confessed a crush for Dae and is trying to help them both. Does Jonghyun have a plan? Maybe…he does…maybe…he doesn’t….Thanks all for reading! Saranghae!<3