sleeeeeeppppooovvveeerrr!

Highschool Friends

AWKWARD INFORMATION BAR(hehe!):

Daesung and Top...they have their shirts on as of now...just by the way...continue!!

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Seungri’s POV:

So Top and Dae are a thing now huh? That’s not gunna work out here. I’ve got to be in the middle of that. Get Daesung to be so defensive and shy about himself that he’ll break up with Top, maybe out of guilt, and then Top will come to me because he’ll want to vent and everything will work out! Or maybe I’ll seduce Top out of the relationship and he won’t want Daesung anymore! This is going to happen. Just wait. “Seungri” Youngjae whined holding my arm and pouting.  Ugh why was he doing this. “Yah, why are you pouting?” I tried to pull my arm away from him. “Oppa~ Love me” Youngjae looked to me cutely. I couldn’t resist, so I kissed him on the forehead. “You two are so cute!” Top said smiling. Top! What the heck!? NO. That’s you and I! “Haha ne…” I laughed awkwardly. “We’re cute too right?” Daesung asked a little offended. Heck no! “Of course!” Youngjae answered. YOU PEOPLE!!

Top’s POV:

I somewhat sensed the jealously from Seungri. His eyes and facial expressions said more than I think he knew. He tried to hid it but didn’t succeed. I was hit with an idea. “Lets play truth or dare.” The guys all agreed chuckling. “Seungri! Truth or dare?” Youngjae asked. “Hmmmm…Dare.” Oh lord.. “I dare you to kiss me and feel up my back!” Oh? Alright then! On the outside I showed amusement but internally I felt bad about Youngjae when we both knew it wasn’t real. He wasn’t doing stuff like this because he wanted to, he was doing things like this for a friend. That’s all he needed. Seungri did as he was dared to do but didn’t part from Youngjae until Daesung broke them up. They smiled at each other. “T! O! P! Truth or Dare!?” I was asked. I wanted to choose carefully, but either way it would be a challenge. “Dare.” I let my confidence show but soon regretted my choice. “I dare you to stay shirtless for the rest of the night!” Whew! I probably would have been shirtless tonight anyways! I mean… “Ugh fine!” I took off my shirt again and threw it. The three boys stared at me. “YAH! Stop staring!! Youngjae truth or dare!” He thought. “Truth!” Well dang. I don’t have any good truths or dares. Daesung tapped my shoulder. “Ask him this: if you could do anyone in this room, who would they be?” That was brilliant. I asked him exactly that. He thought yet again. “All! Please!” We laughed. “A foursome!” “Dirty Jae!” “The point is to pick one of us but alright!” The game went on. All types of truths and dares were given. Suddenly, I received a text message. It was from Jonghyun.

From: Jonghyun

Hows it going w/ the guys?

Of course he was curious! He should have just stayed.

To: Jonghyun

Good I guess! Seungri came over….He has a major thing for me but Dae and I are dating now sooo….

Jonghyun’s POV:
They’re dating!? Woah! I wonder if they’ll be open about this at school. Probably not. Everyone thinks that they’re the straightest guys ever. I’m not too sure how you win that title. I should look into that!

To: BigTop

Wow! Congrats with Daesung! Is Seungri getting jealous about it?”

School on Monday would be very interesting. I mean how long will they be able to hide this? If Seungri tells people they may really believe him. Unless they stay strong to their ‘straighest guys in the school’ theory. I don’t want to be in any drama though. I’m just an innocent boy! Well…I guess not….some of the girls I’ve dated would say otherwise….

I called up Jiyong. “Hey! What are you doing tonight?” It was about eight thirty. “Just hanging out with Taeyang. You wanna join?” That was exactly what I wanted to hear. “Yessir!”

Top’s POV:

“We should put on our pajamas and then make a big bed on the floor with pillows! Oh and blankets.” Youngjae got excited about his idea. “That’s good with me! You two want to change down here then Top and I upstairs?” Daesung stood up. “Sure!” Dae smiled and grabbed my wrists. I followed him up to his room. “What should I wear?” Daesung looked in his closet aimlessly. “Nothing.” I smirked. “Hyung~ I have to wear clothes!” He whined. He was good at whining.  “Alright alright alright here.” I pulled out a tank top and pants. “Those pants are so long…” Daesung pouted. “They’ll make you look cute.” I kissed his lips lightly. “Then what will you wear?”  I looked at myself in the mirror. “These shorts.” I picked up a pair of shorts. “…Those ones will be tight on your…you know…” Daesung got quieter. “Well if it hurts I’ll take them off. If not, it will just have to be tight there!” This probably wasn’t a good idea either, but oh well! Dae will get a kick out of it.

 

 

I know its been long! Im sawwy! Ive had marching practice every day for 6 hours O_T I'm soooooo tired! and i still need to do my spanish homework.. :3 haha anywho! hope you are enjoyin! Love ya'll!<3