Not So Fast

Highschool Friends

Top's POV:

I watched the ambulance drive away. Who knows how bad Daesung was hurt!? I needed to know. I won't be able to function until I hear how he is. "Alright dear, are you okay?" One of the female teachers who held me back asked. I nodded and the teachers let go of me. Instantly I began to run. I ran after the ambulance to follow them. The teachers yelled and tried to call me back but I refused to listen. I wasn't going to just stay at school and let Dae be in the hospital. Not on my watch.

 

Seungri's POV:

I was a little nervous. I mean yes I wanted Jun to scare Daesung and cause him pain but not enough for an abulance...And Top ran away! The teachers barely tried to stop him. Ugh. Well atleast Daesung can't go to football practice. But I feel kinda bad now...What if Top figures that I was a part of this!? He probably does but I don't want to feel his wrath! The feeling of guilt and fear is engulfing me! I can't die this young! I still have clubs and money to get! I have to sing and dance and become better than everyone else! Maybe this is the thinking that has gotten me into so much trouble. Oh geez. I feel sick. "Seungri!" Someone yelled. I snapped out of my conversation with myself. "I need t-to go." I left and walked down the main hallway. There I saw Jun. He gave me a nasty smirk and looked away. The people holding him did not notice, for they were in a frenzy of their own. Time seemed to slow when he looked at me, and I felt like I was being targeted. I feel like Jun will punish me for being a bystander to him. Its an uneasy feeling, but I am certainly not doubting it.

 

Top's POV:

I ran into the hospital."Hello, what can I do for you today?" The small woman at the counter asked. "I need to see Kang Daesung. He was just rushed in. He is a highschool student with blonde hair and is about this tall." I described quickly. "Kang Daesung you said? Let me see." The woman clicked a couple things on the computer andsmiled. "Room 2219, sir." I bowed my head slightly to her and ran in the direction she pointed. Please be okay Daesung.

 

 

 

 

Short chapter because I had a short amount of time to update!