Football Practice Part 1

Highschool Friends

Top's POV:

Its last period. That meant Science with Dae. Then a two hour football practice with him. How was I supposed to do this!? You know its kinda hard to crush on your best friend when you KNOW you shouldn't. Calm down Top. Just think of the plays you have to give today. Suddenly, Daesung entered the classroom. Oh great. He found me, sat to my right, and said hello. Daesung gave me a wide smile. It was nice. "Hi Dae! I studied some throughout the day." I said confidently. "Now are we talking real studying or asking other people what you need to know on the test?" Daesung smirked knowing he was right. I sighed. "Must you be right all the time?" I chuckled. "Yes." A wide grin spread across Daesung's face. It was one of the cutest things he ever did. "I heard the test was easy." I said. "You better be right." I hope I was. My way of studying didn't work as well as it could have.

Taeyang's POV:

I wonder why Daesung blew up after I asked about his crush. Maybe he was too embarrassed to say who. Or maybe it was someone much older younger. Ah well. I had to hurry to Science. That test was very important to my grade. Seungri came to me at my locker. "Hey, could you tell the others I'm coming to watch practice today? If you don't mind." He said. "No problem! Might wanna get some food, you might get hungry from watching us work hard." I smirked. "Will do." Seungri smiled and walked away. I closed my locker and headed to Mr. Dwill's class. "Taeyang!" Jiyong called from across the hallway. "Come on Ji we have to go! The test! Duh." Jiyong caught up with me. "Did you study at all?" He asked. "Ne, unlike you!" I responded turning a corner. "Yah! I did study a little. I think practice will be interesting.." Jiyong trailed off. "Why do you say that?" I was a bit puzzled but had an idea of where this was going. "Top and Dae. They seem to have something weird going on to me." I replayed Jiyong's words. He did seem correct. As much as I didn't want to agree, I sorta had to. "Something is up with them. Top seems to look and smile at Dae differently I swear!" Jiyong seemed like a detective trying to figure out every clue and hint. I mean, he could tell from Top's smile apparently. That was weird but ok! "Do you think Top may be crushing on him?" We walked into the classrom and saw the two talking and laughing. Uh oh. We sat next to them but continued. "No because he would have told me!" Top and Daesung looked at us confused. "I doubt that. He knows you would probably tell. Anyways, hey guys!" I moved on from the conversation. "Hi!" "Hey." The usual springy Daesung and mellow Top. Well that seemed normal. "Seungri's is coming to practice today!" Daesung seemed to ignore the fact I was talking. He seemed a little absorbed in studying his notes. The bell rang and we all sat forward. "Now as you should all know you do have a test today." Mr. Dwills said in his slow voice. I sighed already. "Taeyang? Is there something you would like to share?" Mr. Dwills asked sending me a straight glare. His eyes had to be looking into my soul. Roasting it with his laser eyes. I froze. "Uhh no sir just a little tired." I personally was a little freaked out by him. He was tall and slender in an unhealthy way with beady eyes and a black tie. Dressed for possession. I got the chills. "Good. Now class, take your tests quietly or you will be given a zero." Mr. Dwills handed the test out freely. When he came by me he held his breath, breathed out, and tapped my desk with the tests. I jumped a little and began to work. I was on about the tenth question when I saw Top staring at Daesung. He was biting his lip and looking the blonde boy take his test.

Daesung's POV:

I could tell Top was staring at me. Was that a good thing? Or was he just getting answers? Well it wasn't really like him to cheat. I looked in the reflection of my metal mechanical pencil to see his eyes glued to my face. He just stared and stared occasionally writing something on his test. Maybe Top did have feelings for me. I hoped he did. Very much. I just wish this class would be over! But we still had time before the bell would ring. I just wanted to be at practice with Top. I wondered. Maybe he was thinking about me. I was thinking about him. Kissing his plump lips and hugging him. Alright, I admit. Throughout this day, I've been attracted to Top. I have a crush on my bestfriend. Sorry ladies, I'm on break.

Seungri's POV:

Almost time! Ugh how I hated being the only guy in art who at it. All the other guys could draw and paint and do clay but I just could'nt. I got up to get a new paint brush when one of the girls at the table next to me tripped me. "Oops, sorry Sengu." She said sarcastically. "Its Seungri." I stomped away grabbing a different paintbrush. I walked the opposite way to my table with Jonghyun. "I'm coming to practice today." I said while trying to mix my red and yellow paint. "Yeah! I think we'll do good this year. Especially as Top being captain." Sigh, he had to bring up Top. "Oh yes, Top and Daesung. I can't wait to see how they'll act today on the field. You know how Top gets when he plays." I painted a long on my paper. It looked decent. "Oh I know!"

Class ended what seemed like quickly to me. Great! Time for practice! I made my way to the side of the school where the field was. Taeyang and Jiyong ran up to me and followed. As we got closer, I could already see the guys pre circling before they got changed. Jiyong and Taeyang left me for the circle. I waited a little and spoted Daesung. "Seungri, what are you doing here?" Daesung asked with a smile. "Ahh you know, just checking the team. I have nothing better to do, no homework. You guys better win this year!" I lied. I wasn't really here. "You should try out senior year dude, we could use you!" He patted me on the back. "Maybe, I don't know. Physical work isn't really my thing." I whipped my hair. "Seungri, you are a dancer! That is physical work." That was true. Best of my class aha! "Well football is complicated." I complained deflating a little. "So is dance!" Dae intended on winning this. "Yes yes. So, uh, you and Top?" Daesung's smiling face instantly became straight. "What about us?" He said nervously. "Do you guys like each other?" Dae looked aorund. "Guys gather 'round." Top yelled to them all. Daesung ran away without giving me an answer. Daesung was saved by the call of my lover. Lovely.

 

 

Hm hm hm hm! Seungri is at practice and already has an issue with Dae! Dae seemed to be a little speechless about Seungri's question. Wha do you think will happen!?!? :D Much love!~