Remember Me, Kang Daesung?

Highschool Friends

Daesung's POV:

At lunch, Seungri sat with us but he also brought someone else with him. I felt like I knew him, but I couldn't remember where. "Do I know you? I feel like I do..." I said quietly the large male. He chuckled loudly making me shiver. "You know me all right." I decided to say anything else. Top came back from the lunch line hesitantly. "Seungri, why are you here? And hey Jun." Top looked at the table and then to me. "I don't have anywhere to sit, so I came here as usual." Seugnri said looking up at my boyfriend. "I want you to leave." Top said without moving a muscle. "But I don't want to leave." Seungri was getting sassy. "Then you better leave Daesung alone or its over for you."

 

Seungri's POV:

What are you gonna do, Top? I love you but I don't think you'll hurt me too bad. I had told Jun earlier to not be seen with me but the thing has a major attachement problem and won't even leave me be! I don't understand why! Ugh. I think they would suppose I would be part of a plan to hurt Daesung anyways. Stupid Jun. I just hope he does this whole thing correctly. I ate some rice and looked out the window. "Hey Daesung" Jun said. I turned to Jun. Daesung looked up at Jun with fright in his eyes. "Come with me." Jun said with a decieving smile. Was Jun going to do this now? I don't know about this... Daesung looked to Top, then to Jun. Top nodded for Daesung to go along. Daesung and Jun stood up, and left. "We'll be back." The tone in Jun's voice seemed to twitch or jolt when he said 'We'll'. For some reason, I began to worry.

 

Daesung's POV:

I wasn't too sure about going with this guy. I mean I barely know him! What does he want? I HOPE HE DOESN'T ME. Okay okay this was a horrid idea. Who KNOWS what this guy wants!?!? "So Daesung" I jumped and he chuckled. "No need to fear my friend. It's okay." Jun put his arm around me, pulling me a little too close to him. "We do know each other. We did a really long time ago." He said going down another hallway. He was getting us farther and farther away from the used and known classrooms and closer to the classrooms and hallways no one used. Usually this was where some people fought or had . I really wished for neither. "How so?" I asked in a light voice. I wanted to keep him in a fairly content mood. Suddenly, he picked me up and ran into one of the rooms swiftly. He pushed me to the floor and I cringed. "You don't remember taking things away from me and ruining my chances at everything!? Leaving me to do all of the work on our projects so you could flirt with girls who didn't even like you? Boasting about getting good grades and turning back in your seat to see if you did better than me? Spilling your lunch on me several times and saying 'oops' sarcastically!?" Jun raged as I tried to back away from him. "I-I'm sorry! I never meant harm-" He kicked me. "Sorry won't cut it." He picked me up and smacked me in the face over and over again. "J-Jun!" I whined. "What? Do you feel bad now? Have you ever felt THAT bad before!?" Jun pushed me to the floor again and I landed on my stomach. My hands began to bleed from the splintering wooden floor. "Don't cower away now." Jun pulled me by my ankles and I fought him as best I could. He turned me over and kicked my rib cage. "AHH! JUN PLEASE!" I coughed up blood and felt more and more pain. "Not yet." Jun hit my foot forcefully and I could tell it was broken. There was no way that it wouldn't be. "HEY! STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING NOW!" Someone yelled. That was the last thing I heard before everything went black and I fainted.

 

Top's POV:

We heard an abulance siren and figured it was passing the school until in drove into the parking lot. "I wonder what's goin on." I said without much intention. That's when we say Jun being held in handcuffs being walked out of the school. Next came someone with blonde hair on a gurney. "Daeusng?....DAESUNG!!!!" I ran out of the cafeteria. People where yelling my name telling me to come back but I refused to listen. I tried to go to the ambulance but multiple teachers stopped me. "DAESUNG! KANG DAESUNG! DO YOU HEAR ME!? DAE! Dae!..." I cried and stopped struggling against the teachers. I know Seungri was up to this. I know it.