Sleepover pt 2!

Highschool Friends

 

Top’s POV:

I was holding Dae until drove his attention away. I was starting to get a weird vibe from Youngjae. Was there a possibility that he was trying to take Kang Daesung away from me? Um no, we don’t do that here. Since the moment was dull and quiet, I used it as an advantage to re-energize Daesung. “Throw your hands in the air (air), and wave 'em like you just don't care (okay!), The Big Bang right here, T.O.P right here, Somebody say, "Oh yeah!" (Oh yeah!)” Within the song, Jonghyun and Daesung had joined in with me. Ha! Of course Youngjae didn’t because he wasn’t on the football team! That was the chant I would use to excite the team before a game. It always worked. Especially with my deep amazing voice. “Awe poor Youngjae doesn’t know the song!” Dae said. He better not do what I think he- “I’ll teach you!” KANG DAESUNG WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? Aish. Jonghyun and I sat and talked while my beloved boy betrayed me. Jonghyun asked to talk to me in private.

 

Daesung’s POV:

I taught Youngjae happily. He responded well. The joy in his eyes got me thinking more…Youngjae really isn’t all that bad…Suddenly and somehow, Youngjae was on top of me. He pinned down my shoulders and whispered in my ear. “I see that Top wants you, but trust me, I’m much better.” He bit my lips softly and sat up. “You can tell he wants me?” I tried to analyze what just happened. Youngjae huffed. “Of course I can. But the real question is, can you take a hint from me?” He gave me a hard smirk that he HAD to have used on other guys to take them in. Youngjae stood and strutted. “Like what you see Kang Daesung? More than Top? You know, dating the captain of the football team isn’t always what its made out to be. Ha! Made out. Like make out.” Jae grabbed a glass from the cupboard. He filled it with water and sipped it. A glistening drop of water rolled down his lips, down his chin, and to his neck. Then he gasped. I gulped knowing that tonight would be a long night. “Feeling it Kang?” I most definitely felt it. Youngjae was mesmerizing. I was being pulled closer and closer to him when Top and Jjong came back. Whew, that was close. Jae only smiled knowing he had left a substantial impression on me.

 

Jonghyun’s POV:

I hope I don’t get tied into some kind of love triangle or square. I was straight and sure of it. Something tells me that if I don’t go son, things will be very awkward for a guy like me…

 

Top’s POV:

Pfft. Youngjae. I have nothing to worry about. Dae would never go for him since I’m here. I am just too much beauty to resist for him! “I’m gonna do some homework…” Daesung said awkwardly. “I will too.” Lord knows I need to. I went with him to get our homework. “You alright?” I asked. “Not at all.”

 

Daesung kept acting weird. It was like he was under some abnormal spell. I bet Youngjae did something to my boy. I put my arm around Daesung pulling him closer to me. He giggled. Wow he was adorable. Youngjae began to hit his pencil against his notebook and bite his lip. Daesung looked up from his work. I pulled at his side giving him a signal that I saw where his focus had just escaped to. “I forgot guys. My mom just sent me an angry text message saying that we keave for my aunt’s wedding tomorrow and I haven’t packed a thing…” Jonghyun said making a face at his phone. “Ooooo you better get going…See you later Jjongy!” Daesung said. “Bye” “See ya!” Jonghyun let himself out. As the front door closed, Youngjae sighed. “I bet it was a conflicting feeling for him being the only complete straight guy here.” How’d Youngjae know that I wasn’t completely straight? Daesung might have told Jae about himself but not me. Dae wouldn’t do that. “I also bet you’re wondering how I know about this. I can see it in your eyes and actions easily. I’m the master of all! Of course I know. Boys.” Youngjae smirked, scaring me a little.

 

 

O.O Youngjae is a bit of a creeeeep...aha love him anyways! Sorry its taking so long! School T^T SO do finals, homework, that hot guy that seems to not notice my existence...anyways, Pt3 will hopefully come sooner! much love, saranghae!!~<3