New love interest?

Highschool Friends

Hiiiiii ya'll! Another chapter for you! and you! and omo....YOU TOO! I don't know when this story will end...or maybe it won't O.e aha! I am going to be persistent about this because I love you: Should I do a One Shot collection or not!? I can't decide...I don't want to be judged and then banished...Anywho!!! Comments are appreciated! They really are....believe me...here, have this virtual snack....Thank youuu!!!<3 Much love!!

 

Jonghyun’s POV:

Taeyang, Jiyong, and I went to work quickly. We started off by talking to everyone on the football team. We told them to watch the video and see how they responded. They all thought that it was wrong to post but none of them insulted Daesung and Top. Exactly what I expected from them. I went back to the video again and saw something I hadn’t before. Seungri had sent a private message to almost everyone of his followers except for Daesung and Top. It was sent to me as well. I had overlooked it being so angry with Seungri. “Haha hey! So you see this video that I took while at Daesung’s house. But shhh secret time! Everyone! You must compliment or say something good to Top about the video, but totally degrade Daesung. Like literally just forget he’s even human!” All I wanted to do was scream! I was afraid to tell Daesung and Top about the video though. What if they hadn’t seen it yet? And Seungri’s over there so what would they do?

Jiyong’s POV:

Seungri is so wrong. Why would he post that? Obviously Top will not love him more for this! And sending that message to everyone about being mean to poor Daesung. That boy was too cute for hostility! Since Taeyang was on the phone, I decided to whisper and as Jonghyun a question. “Jonghyun…if this were ever to happen to another close friend, would you do this again?” I asked nervously. “Of course! Friends are important! Why?” I was afraid of that... “Well I…Me and…I like Taeyang….We hang out so much now..I really am into him and-” “Hey guys I got a hold of Daesung. Well actually he texted me. He and Top have seen the video. They haven’t said anything to Seungri yet. Partly because Daesung is crying in his room soooo….” Taeyang said. Jonghyun gave me a look that insured that he had gotten my drift. “I think we should all meet tomorrow somewhere. Without Seungri of course. That idiot.” I said trying to forget about my love for Taeyang. “Perfect.”

Daesung’s POV:

I continued to cry in Top’s arms. “Baby, it’ll be ok. I will be there for you. You know this is all a lie. You aren’t gross. If you are, then I must be too! We’re in this together.” Top rocked me a bit and I couldn’t help but smile. Suddenly, Youngjae came from downstairs. “Seungri said he had to go. He just left.” Youngjae sat next to me. “Good! I didn’t want that ugly mean pabo here anyway.” I pouted. “I’ll call Jiyong.” Top pulled his phone back out. “Yah! Jiyong? Come to Dae’s. Taeyang and Jonghyun are with you? Bring them over too.” Top ended the phone call. “I thought he had to pack?” Youngjae looked over at me and Top. “He left because he was uncomfortable I think. He didn’t know how things would go. He probably does have a wedding to go to though.”

The three boys were over rather quickly. “I find this ridiculous! I am angry. Very angry.” Jonghyun said stomping to my room. “Where’s Dae? Poor baby.” Jiyong hugged me tightly. “Hi Jiyong…” I sniffled. “Guys, can I talk to him alone?” Jiyong asked. The four nodded. They closed the door. “Daesung, this is jacked up. I know it is. Seungri is a mess, he needs to be away from us. But you know what? Guess what comes out of this: Top now is more protective over you, is not on Seungri’s side, and still loves you! Look, I have a question. How did you and Top just, click like that? How do you tell? I have this huge thing for Tae- uhm somebody and I don’t know how to tell if he feels the same or not..”Jiyong pouted but then smiled. “Awwwwh you and Taeyang!? That would be ADORABLE. Please make it happen!” I said pulling his arm. “I’ll need some help from the master.” Jiyong smirked at me. I laughed a little. “I’m no master! Top is the seducing one!” I said. “Yeah but you know about Taeyang now so you.” We chuckled. “Alright alright!!” I smiled internally. I guess Top did really love me. Jiyong patted my back and went to the door. Jonghyun came in. “Can I kill Seungri?” He asked angrily. “Hyung, I’m sure that’s illegal..” Youngjae said shyly. “It is, that’s why I’m gonna do it.” Jonghyun started backing out of the doorway but Top grabbed him. “No no no no no no! Get back in there! You are not killing anyone!” Top held back a struggling Jonghyun. “Hyung!”  “Jjongy! Why don’t you have this much aggression in football?” I asked. He calmed down a little. “I don’t really know…”