Used? Sleepover pt3

Highschool Friends

Daesung’s POV:

“Youngjae? Are you ok?” Jae rolled his eyes “Oh, I’m beyond ok Daesunggie.” I chuckled nervously. “So Youngjae, you come across a partner lately?” Top was getting agitated. “Oh, no. But I do have my eye on someone.” Youngjae looked at me smiling. “I do too. His name is Daesung.” I froze. Did he just admit his love for me!? “Ahh. See? Wasn’t I right?” Top coughed and moved uncomfortably. “Its funny how we have an on eye on the same person.” I stared at Youngjae. Top and Youngjae!? They couldn’t both like me! That just wasn’t right! “I-I’m gonna go to my room for a second. Carry on…”

 

Top’s POV:

We both waited to speak until Daesung left. “Daesung is mine.” I said sternly. Youngjae laughed. “You can have your way with him. I was sent here to do something.” He checked his nails flauntingly. I raised an eyebrow. “To do….what?” I was GOING to figure him out. “Well its really a funny story. A long one perhaps. Are you ready to keep up with all of the characters?” This was really getting odd but I knew I had to go along with it anyhow. “Ne.” He looked amused. “Firstly, Daesung will not know of this conversation or anything related to it. In the end, I’m really not your enemy.” If this boy does not stop being a creep I swear I’m running out of here. “Let’s start with Seungri. Seungri is madly in love with you. He has been for a while now. But he didn’t know how to share this with you. So he goes to Jonghyun and asks Jonghyun to manipulate Daesung into falling for Jjong and not you. Jonghyun tries to help his troubled friend but ends up not being able to do because he is way beyond sure that he is a straight man and can’t hit on anything other than women! The troubled Jonghyun comes to me and begs that I make friends with Daesung, be here, make Dae fall for me, and lastly, leave you with no one. Then Seungri would come and save you from your lonesome, loving you for the rest of his life. Well he seemed like such.” Youngjae must have been kidding. Or crazy perhaps! “Is that really true?” I hoped not. “Yessir! This is not the first time I’ve been sent on a mission like this..” Youngjae looked a little hurt. “I’m usually the one they call. But after their love interest are theirs, or it doesn’t work out, I am forgotten about and not needed anymore.”Youngjae’s voice got quieter and he hid within himself. That was kinda sad I thought. He would try to help people with love, only to be thrown away afterwards. “Oh….Jae I didn’t know it was like that.” I started to feel bad about having a temporary grudge against him. He really did mean well. He didn’t want to take Dae from me, he was trying to get a friend. I could never imagine being without Daesung all this time. Or him being with me for just something he wanted, then off again to never talk with me or anything was a terrible thought. “I was hoping that maybe this time I would follow through and stay friends with someone.” Youngjae’s flirty and energetic vibe was now lost. This was a new side of him I had never seen before. “Youngjae. I don’t want that to keep happening to you. When was the last time you were really loved or even kissed for that matter?” I knew I shouldn’t, but guilt was taking over me. “A long time ago. Everyone thinks I’m a player since I try to help other people with relationship so I don’t have a lover.” Poor guy. I hated when people used others. I found it so ridiculous! “Come here.” I held his cheek and gave him a sweet but simple kiss on his pretty little lips. I stayed just for a bit. I then pulled away slowly. Youngjae blushed. “T-thank you.” He stuttered. “Its fine. Your lips are very soft you know.” I smiled warmly while messing with his hair. “I don’t plan to abandon you.” I said.

 

Im excited for the next chapters! I have them written I just need to type them! yes short chapter but forgive me loves! I was on Pandora and a rapper named Chipmunk came on! anywaysssss! Be patient young readers! more will come soon!