Ideas and Thoughts! (This is a chapter!!!)

Highschool Friends

~~FRIDAY AT LUNCH~~

 

Youngjae’s POV:                

Omo! So excited for tonight. I was totally going to make Daesung fall for me. Well, try atleast. I found his table and sat next to him. “Hey guys!” I said happily. “Sup?” Jonghyun and Top nodded at me. “I’m so tired! Just kidding can I have a dollar?” Jiyong asked. “What is up with you today Jiyong!?” Top handed him a dollar. Oooooo…Top. “I’m just tired. I get energetic when I’m-” Jiyong collapsed snoring. “Anyways! How’s it going Jae?” Daesung asked. Awwwe see he’s already calling me by a nickname. “All is well, all is well. Do you guys have football practice today?” I hoped not. We all could go to the mall and pick out the newest from that one girl’s store with the cute colored jeans! Oh wait, I’m the only one who likes those. Ugh. “Nope!” Top answered smiling. “Top and I planned to go somewhere. Any place in mind?” Jonghyun raised a questioning eyebrow to us. “We could go to the game place and get a video game.” Daesung suggested. “Or we could get some food and take it to Dae’s.” I said drinking some water. “I like food.” “Food idea!” “Food.” Wow, we teenagers do really love food… “Cool! Anyways” The conversation went on. Eventually we had to wake up Jiyong. He was a very deep sleeper surprisingly.

 

Top’s POV:

I had the strange thought that Youngjae might be trying to go for Daesung. What was this!? He can’t have my blondie! I’ve worked hard to try and seduce Dae! Youngjae can’t just come over and take that away! I made myself calm down. Youngjae probably doesn’t like Dae….He probably likes me or Jonghyun. Yeah! That’s it. He’s not trying for Daesung. Pffft.

 

Daesung’s POV:

We were all gonna go get food before hitting my house. Sounded legitimate. All day I had to remind myself that Youngjae was off limits. I can’t hit on him! I have Top! My best friend for the longest time who happened to be one of the best guys in the world! I don’t think I really need to choose her. Clearly, I should go with Top for many reasons! 1. He’s my best friend 2. He reciprocates the affection so far 3. He knows so much about me and more! I can’t just leave the idea of him for some new guy. No offense to Youngjae though. Jae was a very nice person and I’d love to be his friend but he just wasn’t Top. There were multiple differences between the two. How close they were to me, how they acted. Top was clearly the choice. The correct choice atleast. “Megan talked to me today!” Jiyong said. “Awwwe good job! Just remember: don’t be an idiot around her!” Jonghyun laughed. “Haha yeah dude be cool! With the sly.” I made a dolphin like hand gesture. This earned me a stare. “What!? Smooth? Sly? Same motion!” The others disagreed. Friends these days.

 

LAST PERIOD~~~~~~

 

Daesung’s POV:

Top kept looking at me. He would bite his lip and give a seductive glare that anyone would fall for. He was definitely playing hard with me. Mr. Dwills assigned us work. He said we could work with a partner. Top nodded at me and headed for the back tables. I followed him. He took my pencil. “Can I have that sir?” I asked smiling. Top put the pencil between his lips and looked up ily. Darn it. He shook his head no and began to work. His face was down. I tried to look at his facial expression by getting close to him. He moved his head farther away. I jerked forward falling on the table. Top laughed. “Yah! What was that for!?” I exclaimed chuckling. “You act funny when you’re in distress.” He handed back the pencil. I pushed his shoulder playfully. “Is someone coming onto me?” Top’s eyes glowed. “You are so dirty.” I poked his cheek. He stuck out his tongue my finger. “Ewwww! Just get to work you naughty hyung!”

The rest of class we did nothing but laugh together. I was now at my locker waiting for Top, Youngjae, and Jonghyun. Youngjae came first. “Hey Daesung! Eeek so excited! Where do you think we should get food?” He asked. I thought a second. “Maybe Paradise Bakery?” I loved that place but hadn’t had it in so long! “Perfect! I always get soup there. Soup is delish!” Youngjae was so bubbly and fun. I wonder why I hadn’t seen that before. “I like the sandwiches there. Theres Jjong and Top!” The two friends were talking and laughing towards us. “Hey guys! You ready?” Jonghyun asked.  “Yes! We decided on food if it’s cool with you.” I closed my locker. We all walked in a row. “Where would that be?” Top moved next to me. “Paradise Bakery!” Jae spoke up. “That place is the best!” Jjong said jumping up. I knew he loved that place as well. He loved a lot of things to be honest. “Yes, a good place for food!” Top shook my wrist. I looked to him quickly, startled by the quick motion. I smiled. I liked being touched by Top. Wow that sounded bad. Ok, well obviously a friendly touch. Kinda. Ok I don’t know if I like to dirtily be touched by the guy! Something tells me I’ll find out tonight though…I mean he’s been hinting and I think he’s got a nice plan up his sleeve. If he was wearing sleeves that is.