CrAzY lOvE

Highschool Friends

Daesung’s POV:
 

Ack! What do I do!? I don’t want to hurt Youngjae’s feelings but I don’t even know if Top and I will date! I paced back and forth in my cluttered room. Hmmm….Since its this awkward three person situation, I’ll call Seungri! I dialed his number in my phone hurriedly. “Hey, Seungri? You there? Ah! I was wondering if you wanted to stay the night here with me, Top, and Youngjae?” I gave him my information in a happy tone that really covered my nervousness. “Sounds great! Let me pack some stuff and I’ll be over!” Good! Now Youngjae can flirt it off with him instead of me. Aish…I forgot…Seungri is straight..well that messes up things..I guess it’ll just have to do for now. If Seungri gets uncomfortable, he can leave like Jjongy did.

I came back downstairs to Top and Youngjae talking and laughing. That’s nice! There must have been this weird switch from competitive to friendly. AS long as they aren’t at each other’s throats, I’m good with it all. “I called Seungri!” I said. They both froze staring at me blankly. “What? Why are you guys so quiet? No cheers for Ri?” Top scratched his head. Jae mumbled something to himself. “Can I tell him part of it?” Top asked. Part of what? Can he? Yes you can Top! TELL ME NOW BECAU-“Yeeah..” Top breathed in heavily. “Seungri lik- loves me and kinda uhmm…wants me..” Omo…what did- why did I- but he didn’t-AISH! “oooo..so calling him was probably not the BEST idea I have had.” Uh oh. So Seungri isn’t straight! “I’ll flirt with him. Maybe I’ll get in his, making it harder for him to do anything with Top.” Said Youngjae. Top gave him a sad look. “It’s fine.” Jae added. “I hope this works.”

Seungri rang the doorbell about twenty minutes later. Youngjae answered the door posing. “Hiya! Looking hot, as usual!” Jae blew him a kiss and Seungri returned it. So far so good. “I’m so tired.” Seungri said laying next to Top. “Then rest.” Seungri smiled. “I’ll sleep next to you!” Youngjae offered. He snuggled next to Seungri on the floor. “Nap time!” Top clapped his hands. I was ok with that. I grabbed another blanket for Top and I to share. I put it over him then crawled underneath. He faced me. Our legs intertwined and he pulled me closer to him. We could already hear Youngjae and Seungri snore lightly. “Daesunggie.” Top whined. “Yes hyung?” Top smiled. “I love you, saranghae.” He nuzzled his nose to mine. I giggled like a child. “I love you more.” I whispered kissing him. I meant for it to be a short kiss, but it became longer. We began to moving a bit, and before I knew it I was on top of him. I gasped. “Shhh Dae.” Top put his slender finger to my lips and then pointed to Seungri and Youngjae. They were so cute when they slept. Well, if Youngjae was really sleeping that is. Top gave me a smirk that I knew was dirty.

He struggled under me to take off his shirt. He was so warm. I took off my shirt as well. “You know, this week was interesting, but fun.” Top started. I nodded in agreement. “I don’t see how I was so oblivious to you all along. You are so beautiful. I want you.” He whispered biting my ear lightly. “I want you too.” “Be my first boyfriend Dae. Please.” Top said sweetly. Awwwww how cute! YESSS I GET TO DATE TOP! Best day ever! “Ne, I would love to.” He chuckled cutely. “No matter what happens, we are forever. Whether its friends or loves, its always going to be you and me.” He kissed my neck softly. One of his hand slid down my chest. “Perfection.” I whispered smiling. “You are Dae bear.” I was given another kiss on the neck. Suddenly, Youngjae sprang from his sleeping position. I rolled off of Top and kept quiet. Youngjae laid back down. I laughed quietly with Top, realizing we almost got caught together. But if Youngjae saw, it’d be ok. I was alright with him knowing that I love Top, because I really do. Forever

 

I knowwww short! :'( But I felt bad for not posting in a while and I typed up the pages I had in my note book so that this transition would be made! WHat do you think will happen next? Seungri won't let this lovey dovey stuff between his lover and friendish enemy continue! or will he?