Confrontation

Highschool Friends

Daesung's POV:

Ugh it's Saturday! What will we do today? The boys left about an hour ago, but Top stayed. We currently sat on the couch and he held me lovingly. "You know I have to go confront Seungri today." He said rubbing my hand. "I-I don't know..." I answered getting shy. I was starting to believe it more now, but was still hurt. What if on Monday the kids at school teased me and called me things? I couldn't deal with all that. "Yah~...You know I have to. He hurt someone I love dearly, and you can't just get away with that in my world." Top caressed my hair sweetly. "B-But don't get in a fight. Please. I don't want others fighting over me, really." I looked up at him with innocent eyes. "It will be okay! I promise." Top kissed me and got up to go to Seungri's.

Top's POV:
Of course I wouldn't be super mean or harsh on the kid, but still. What he did was wrong! That's all I could say. I knocked on his door and it opened in a swift motion. "Top!! How nice of you to co-" I interrupted him. "We need to talk." I walked in past the smaller boy. "What about?" He questioned. I stared at him. "What about? WHAT ABOUT? Do you not remember what you posted yesterday!?" I gave him the most frustrated glare I had. "Oh! That! Of course I remember! I mean, I did it for you my angel." Seungri smiled, leading a finger from my cheek, down my neck, and off of my shoulder. "Uhm, for me? What you did was for yourself." I snapped. "No~! Not at all! I did it so Daesung would be out of the picture. You wouldn't want to be seen with a loser like that. And now I am obviously the great and reigning for ratting him out to the whole school! That makes me cool." Seungri nodded shimming his shoulders just a bit. "It doesn't make you cool, Seungri-ya. It makes you a jerk and very unlovable. What kind of person are you to do what you did to Daesung? The innocent little blondie who loves everything soft and fluffy, but can also have a tough side when needed. Do you know how badly you crushed him and ruined his reputation? He won't be able to go to school like a normal kid anymore because you ruined that for him. Now he's gonna be stuck with names and jokes and everything else bad. I hope you're happy with your sorry self, because I certainly am not." I looked away and walked towards the front door. Seungri's posture fell, along with his smile. "Top hyung! Wait!" I turned to him. "No Seungri, you've crossed the line now." I left closing the door harshly.

Daesung's POV:

I wondered endlessly about what was going on with Top and Seungri now. I was so curious but also a little worried. Sometimes Top's temper was a little rough and hard, causing situations to become a little tense. I was still getting mean and nasty messages from kids at school, but suddenly, I got a text from Youngjae:

"Hi boo~ Are you doing okay? I'm with Daehyunnie right now^^"

I smiled and answered

"I'm okay. Just a little worried because Top is at Seungri's right now. He said he had to talk to him about what happned. I'm glad your with your new babe! XD"

I really hoped nothing bad was happening right now. I wouldn't be able to live without myself if either one of them was hurt.

 

Top's POV:

As I walked down the sidewalk, I heard someone calling me. I looked back to see Seungri running to me. I rolled my eyes and kept walking. "Seunghyun Hyung!" Seungri was right behind me and just about ran into me. "What is it Seungri? What could you POSSIBLY be saying for yourself now?" I breathed in heavily, making my body look bigger. "I'm sorry. I'm really really sorry. I wanted you to like me, not him. I-I just didn't know what to do!" Seungri fell to his knees, crying. "How do I know you aren't making this up? A lot of people can fake cry you know." I crossed my arms looking down on him. "I-I promise they are real tears! I wouldn't make this up!" I still didn't believe him. "So instead of making this up, you make a plan that hurts more than one person. Alright Seungri, I see what kind of person you are."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

an update was really needed. like badly. Thank you to all readers and subscribers!!^^ Love to all!!