short I know...

Highschool Friends

Top’s POV:

It was a while before we stopped kissing. I rolled off Dae. “Top? Can I tell you something?” I looked into his sparkling eyes. “Ne, anything.” Daesung hesitated. “You’re really hot and an amazing kisser..” He sat up realizing what he had just admitted to me. I smiled leaning in to whisper in his ear. “I like you being close to me. Real close…closer than your other friends. They don’t know the real you now do they? No, they don’t know my y boy.” I caressed his chin. I could feel him quiver to my touch. “I bet none of those silly girls can kiss you as good as I can. Do you agree?” I asked. “Y-yes I do agree hyung.” I kissed Daesung’s lips lightly. I was afraid to over whelm him. For now atleast. He was so fragile and important. I won’t be rough anymore today. But no promises on the next couple days.

Daesung and I sat together until we thought it’d be a good time for bed. We slowly made our way to my room. We turned off the lights yawning. I took off my shirt and laid under the covers. Dae did the same snuggling up to my bare chest. He was so warm.  I sighed. “Whats wrong?” Daesung asked turning sides. He now looked my straight in the eyes. I pulled his waist towards me. Dae put one leg over me and the other between my legs. “Nothing. I’m just thinking.” I smiled nicely at him. “I love everything about you ya know?” Daesung said feeling my cheek. “What is there not to like? You can be protective and aggressive, but then so nice and loving! That’s how I want my first boyfriend. Just…like…you…” Daesung dozed off right under me. “Goodnight babe. I love you too.” I kissed his cheek and fell asleep.

~~~Morning Time!!~~~

I woke up to the sound of my doorbell. “Mom, can you get it?” I yelled. Somehow Daesung didn’t wake up. “Yes!” I closed my eyes. Then, Daesung woke up breathing in heavily. I opened my eyes. He was smiling and his blonde hair was tossed messily. Suddenly, Jonghyun walked into my room. “Good mor-” Jonghyun paused looking at us. Daesung and I quickly parted from each other. “Morning.” Daesung said quickly. He then got out of my bed. I was confused when I say him without pants. “Kang, where are your pants?” Jonghyun asked. I looked down under the covers. I didn’t have pants either… “And where are mine!?” I felt my legs just to make sure. “I don’t know….I got to go anyways! Haha….see ya!” Daesung sped from my room leaving me with Jonghyun. “Sup?” I tried to act normal despite what just happened.

Daesung’s POV:

Aish. Jonghyun caught us! Hope Top didn’t mind me slipping off his pants…oh well! It’s happened now! I kept feeling strongly for him. I don’t get how this hasn’t happened or occurred to me before. I’ve known him long enough haven’t I? Why is it NOW that I start having feelings for him? Weird. I chose to wear my open cut out football tank top and black skinny jeans. What if things go farther on Friday? I’m a little worried. Wait Jonghyun and Youngjae will be there! I should be alright then. But I have to be careful about Youngjae. As far as I know, he isn’t straight. I don’t know what I’ll do if he hits on me infront of Top. Technically I could flirt with him because Top and I aren’t together; we’re just being flirty as well! I’d hate to be attracted to Youngjae now of all times but the more I think about it the better he seems to get…no! You have Top! I left my internal monologue for my shower. That was always a good place to think. I the shower sleepily. Let today be a good day.

Jonghyun’s POV:

I basically walked in on my two friends! Why did that have to happen… “I don’t want to go to school today.” Top said lazily. He got up from his bed stretching. “Well today should be easy. Coach said that we don’t have practice on Friday. Top sighed in relief. “Yes! This is perfect.” He said. Friday. I wondered how this was going to go. “So uh, I can tell you’re ready for Friday. You and Daesung.” I whipped my hair to the side. “Yes. There will be lots of fun. Do you think we should go somewhere before Dae’s? Considering theres no practice.” Top gathered some things to wear. “Sure, why not?”