A Little Bit of Confession

Highschool Friends

Daesung's POV:

Jonghyun would HAVE to know about that kiss! It felt so right. Just too right. I quickly showered and washed my hair. I ran out of the locker room and quickly found Jonghyun. "Jjong hurry up we have to go I have news!" I said barely breathing within any of that. Jonghyun hurried with me. As we sat in his car, he questioned me. "Whats all the rushing ab-" "Top kissed me in the shower." I didn't even let Jonghyun finish. His mouth gaped open. "We both were only shirtless but he came into my shower, pressed me against the wall, and kissed me! He even got me to moan...buts thats because he bit me lip! Not hard of course." Jonghyun just watched me. "Ok shush about the biting! He really kissed you? Did you kiss back!? You have kissed back Dae!" Jonghyun exclaimed. "I did I did! It was the best kiss ever Jjong!"

Top's POV:

I hoped that Dae took that well. I walked with Seungri to his car. When we got in, I told him what I did. "You really kissed him!? On the lips!?" Seungri asked. "Yup. He kissed back too!" I was very excited about my kiss with him. "Well, maybe the boy has feelings for you!" Seungri said happily. "Oh I hope so! Throughout the day today Ive been feeling open towards him. Anything he did made me happy. When we were taking the test in science I just kept looking at him!...He made these serious faces but would then bite his lip...I definitely have a crush on Dae...." I couldn't help it! He was just....perfect.

Seungri's POV:

Top kissed Dae!? Of all people he could kiss! Including me! Now it was on. This was beyond something I was ok with! Now jealously was going to come into play, I just knew. Dae better watch himself. Top was mine. He forever would be as well!

~NEXT DAY~

Daesung's POV:

Ahhhh Tuesday. I wonder what would happen today. I couldn't help but imagine my kiss with Top over and over. I had just gotten out of bed when I heard the doorbell ring. Who would be here this early!? "Wake up Dae its Tuesday geesh!" Top demanded playfully. "Sir yes sir!" I stood up straight in army stance. "You are very bossy at this time in the morning." I said shuffling to my closet. Skinny jeans, tight shirt, hightops. "I really can be. Noooo let me pick out your clothes!" Top rammed himself into me and looked through my closet. "ooooo your super tight shorts.....blue tank top, and..." he searched and searched. "These." He picked up the pair of pink hightops I had gotten as a joke. They had pink sequins on them and I greatly regretted not getting rid of them. "Ohhh no! Are you crazy?" I took the hightops from him and put them back. "Yah! You made me wear my stuff yesterday, you wear yours today!" Top scolded. "Fine! I have to shower. And no you will not be showering with me!" I strutted to my bathroom. "Whatever Dae!" Wow, Top actually got out of bed before me! This was a first. I forgot about Top being here and started singing Super Junior songs in the shower. BIG.MISTAKE. As I turned off the water and hit a long note, Top joined me. I instantly open my eyes and nearly fall. Top keeps singing. I sang softer and put my clothes on. When I opened the door Top was laughing on my bed. "Dakchida~!" I yelled. "What!? You sing good!" He kept laughing. "You don't." He stopped laughing quickly standing up and getting close to me. "I'm sorry I'm sorry hyung I love you!" I fell onto mg bed curled up. "Oh yeah? Well what about this!" Top began tickling my sides. I bursted into yells and laughter. I didn't even know I was ticklish! "Top! Stop! This isn't right!" I whined. "Is too." His voice became deep as he sat on my lower waist. Woah, he just made a move on me! His hands felt up my chest roughly. "What Top, you like?" I whispered. "Yes." He kissed my lips gently then got off of me. "Hurry now." Top smirked back to me. Dang. He was hot! I stumbled off my bed to get my bag and chased after him. He was sitting on a lawn chair outside my house with his sunglasses on. "I thought you'd never come out! Good lord." Top groaned. "Be nice to me!" Top stood up and looked me up and down. "Wow, fantastic baby.." He mumbled. I tried to hide my smile. "Smile Dae! Its cute!"

Jonghyun's POV:

Eww its Tuesday. I was probably going to be bothered all day today. It seems like Tuesdays are my bad days. I sprayed on a bit of cologne and walked out the door. I was so happy I could drive. Thank the lord almighty Jesus! Suddenly, I got a text from Seungri:

 uhh, Jjong, I know this makes things complicated, and you probably will be mad I didn't tell you, but I am having an issue so that doesn't matter! Call me pleaseeeee -xx Ri

Oh no. What now. I dialed his number putting him on speaker. He quickly answered and I got into my car. "Jjong I'm having an issue with Top and Dae. I'm bi and have liked Top for the longest time and now I am suuuper jealous." He said. Woah, did I hear him right. "You're bi?" I questioned. "Ugh look if its a problem then I'm sorry don't tell anyone else but yes." Well that made three of my friends as biuals! "No no its fine! And yeah I can see where you're getting the jealousy...Top tell you about the ki-" "yes sir. Know all about it." "Dae said it was the best kiss he had ever had."  Seungri sighed. "Well what are you gonna do?" I was worried Seungri would say. "Keep them apart of course!" "SEUNGRI!" I yelled. "What!? Ive been in love with him for so much longer! Op!" I heard Seungri's hand smack his mouth. "You are in love with him!? Theres a difference between having a crush and being in love with him!" I couldn't believe this kid. "I love Top!" Seungri yelled back. Aye, this is big. All I hoped for was that the school day would be fine. But we all KNOW that CAN'T happen.

 

 

Hi guys! Sorry for the long time! Had a lot going on :/ I'm gonna try to post more/ alot before my trip on may something. Still thinking about the Bangzelo and Jongkey fanfic. maybe Ill do that on the 11 hour bus drive -___- I'll be sure to get some chapters out of that too! Anyways, thank you for reading and hopefully you enjoyed! What do you think will happen now that Seungri has confessed his love? FInd out laters! ttyl loves!<3