Youngjae

Highschool Friends

Top's POV:

All of us stayed together talking, laughing, and joking until Jonghyun went home. I noticed Jiyong tried to give Taeyang slight hints like touching Taeyang, giggling, smiling at him, and being defensive over him. Everything was well, except I felt a little bad about Youngjae. He really did deserve someone who loved him. Look how innocent he was! Maybe someone at school would come love him. Oh, school. Monday was gonna be hard. Thankfully we didn't have practice until Tuesday or Wednesday. My Dae baby, I won't let you get hurt. I can't! It would hurt me just as much! "Cutie Jiyong, stop beign so cute." Taeyang said. We hadn't noticed that Taeyang had fell asleep on Daesung's bed. He was now talking in his sleep. "Anni~ Stop it~" Taeyang smiled. "D-Daesung he's dreaming about me!!" Jiyong said tapping Dae's shoulder. "I couldn't tell at all." Daesung said sarcastically with a smile. "Who said I was sleeping?" Taeyang opened his eyes staring at us. Jiyong jumped being startled. "N-no one Hyung.." Jiyong got shy. "Youngjae-ah, can I talk to you?" Dae asked. Youngjae nodded smiling.

 

Daesung's POV:

I wanted to talk to Youngjae. Thanks to Jiyong, I felt like I was the master of love, when in reality, I wasn't but you know, you have your moments. I mean, I did encourage him to touch Taeyang and smile at him at the perfect times. It made Tayang respond pretty well too! I wanted to help Youngjae. If 'help' is the word. There was someone on the team I thought he would be amazing with. Jung Daehyun. I had thought about it a little before, but never enough for it to matter. But now I thought it would be important and it would matter. I pulled Youngjae out in the hallway. "Ne hyung?" He asked. I sighed. "Bear with me on this idea, but theres someone I think you should hook up with. Its just an idea, but a good one." I assured him. Youngjae seemed interested, which was good enough for me. "How do you feel about Jung Daehyun from the football team?" I talked quickly, being afriad of his answer. His reaction seemed a bit mixed. "I think he's really cute but I am 9000% sure he hates me with a definite passion!" That was not expected... "What makes you think this?" I hoped he was wrong. "Well for one he is straight and hates gays, two he never even looks at me but if he does, he instantly looks away when we make eye contact! And three when I talk to him he doesn't answer!" Youngjae shrugged awaiting for my response, but something was wrong about what he said. "Mmmm..." I sounded. "What?" I chuckled. "Jung Daehyun doesn't have anything against being gay, mostly because he is." I smiled. Youngjae's face lit up. "A-are you serious!? How do you know!? Did he tell you!?" Youngjae was so funny. "Yes! Well he told Top because he didn't he would be able to be on the team because of it. Top came to me and asked me to get a second opinion and we both agreed that he should still be able to be on the team." I was happy to present this information. "But he still doesn't like me!" Youngjae whined. "Hey he could! He's just a bit shy thats all! And also with the looking thing, he is probably looking away so you don't catch him. Daehyun tells me things from time to time. One of things he does is look away so he isn't caught in the act. He is quite the sneaky someone. The boy is just shy." Youngjae's face lightened as he thought over my words. "Do you think I could get him to be mine?" Youngjae asked softly. I smiled. "Of course. You are Youngjae! I believe in you~" I kissed his cheek and left to go back to the others. Jae followed with a smile on his pretty little face.

 

Short, yes, but atleast Youngjae has hope! I've been bad about updating, I know T.T Naughty naughty me. I went to a store in Texas and got an  EXO bracelet and SuJu bracelet! Yes that was very irrelevant but I love them so its ok(: Leave a comment! Let me know you are alive out there!!