So Now You Get It

Highschool Friends

Top's POV:

I looked down at Seungri sickly. "No I'm not that bad of  person, really! I was jealous and wanted to be the one who dated an older boy, not Daesung. Daesung is a real sweet guy and what I did was horrible for him, I know but I just wanted you to forget about him and it didn't work." Seungri looked up at me. I sighed and helped him up, still not moving on my view of him at all."If you really realize how wrong it was, then you should be apologizing to Daesung, not me. But I doubt he will even talk to you." I crossed my arms and gave the younger a half lidded look. Seungri exhaled deeply and looked up at the sky. "I-I know.... I don't know how to fix this at all..." I chuckled. "Well when you figure out what to do, you can talk to me and my boyfriend. But until then, don't even bother with us or even Youngjae for that matter. He doesn't need to be hurt either." I walked around Seungri and back towards Dae's house.

Daesung's POV:

What will I do now...? Should I even come to school? I can't take being judged and hurt. Maybe if Top stays with me I will be okay. I bit my lip and looked out the window. That's when I saw my favorite person walking down the street and back towards my home. I opened the door and hugged him tightly. "I didn't do anything to him except get him to admit that what he did was wrong and his actions for getting me to forget you didn't work at all." Top said in his deep voice. He kissed my head and held me in my front yard. I began to cry, not even realizing it. "Hey hey hey.....please..." Top raised my face up to his and kissed my lips. A tear rolled down my cheek and he whipped it away with his thumbs. "I think you need more sleep. Just rest with me." He said rubbing my back. I nodded and we went inside into my room. Top sat on the bed first, and I laid my head on my chest, falling asleep quickly.

Top's POV:

I went back on my phone. I had several text messages. One was from Jiyong:

"So Taeyang hyung and I... I think we are becoming a thing!"

I chuckled buy disregarded the text. Another was from one of my team members:

"Was that video real...?"

I got curious of how he was taking this. I answered him "Yes" and got a reply soon after.

"Good because you guys look good together. I'm not gay cause I mean I only like to see my own , and I mean women are just so mmmm.....but you guys are good together."

I had to keep myself from laughing too hard and waking up my poor angel. I responded to him and listened to music. Then something I totally expected, happened.

"Top hyung...please! I love you so much! Please talk to me! I didn't mean to cause such a giant problem!"

Seungri had texted me.

"Yah! I already told you about what you need to do. It hasn't been long enough for you to really know what you are doing right now."

I shut off my phone and thought until I fell asleep.