Weird Stuff..

Highschool Friends

Top's POV:

I couldn't wait to get out of that stupid class! I kept thinking about Daesung and it was really weird. Finally the bell rang and I dashed out of the classroom. Next period I had with my friend Seungri. He would take me mind off things. But second period was Language, and I hated that class. "Bingu, Top! Wait up!" Daesung yelled from down the hallway. Oh god. What do I do? I pretended that I didn't hear him and went down a back hallway. There was still people down this hallway but not as many. I slipped into Language, sat down in the nearest seat, and sighed heavily. Football practice was gonna be hard. I don't want to think about this anymore. I looked around the class to see no one else. I didn't realize that it was dark and dusty in here. "Ugh wrong class.." i mumbled. I quickly stood up and walked out the abandoned classroom. I saw Seungri and ran to him. "Hey man!" I said bumping into him. "Hi Top." He said unexcitedly. "Whats wrong with little boo boo maknae!?" I asked. Seungri gave me a bewildered look. "Uh...Little boo boo maknae just got dumped by his girlfriend." He answered turning the corner. I froze but then had to catch up with him. "No! Julie really did it?" I couldn't believe it! I thought they would be together forever! "Yes Top! She said that she was too 'busy' for me and I was nothing but a bother anyways." We walked into the right Language class. We sat in the middle today. "Dude that's crazy. You aren't a bother. Julie is just to busy putting on all that make up and buying everything." I tried to comfort him. "But I loved her!" Seungri exclaimed. The thing with Julie was that she would use Seungri. Make him carry her stuff. Make him kiss her infront of her exs, everything else in the book. "She used me. Thats what it was! She only wanted me near here or on her when her exs were around!" Seungri finally figured it out! AFTER the relationship. I sighed putting my palm to my forehead. I had closed my eyes and the first thing I thought and saw was Daesung. "Why does this keep happening!?" I accidentally yelled out loud. Seungri looked at the board then to me. "Our homework? We have that everyday bro..." Seungri said. "No! Its Daesung!" He looked like he needed me to explain. Despite the fact I didn't want to tell, I decided to tell him anyways. "I keep thinking about Daesung in a gay way. Is that right? Whatever but today I think I started crushing on his skinny blonde self." I whispered in Seungri's ear. "Shut up don't tell a soul!" I forced. "Hey hey its fine! Just see how practice goes and text me about it." Seungri responded better than expected. "What? Was I supposed to say something else?" He asked. "No no your response was perf-" The bell rang loudly. "ect."

Daesung's POV:

Hmmmm. Top seemed to be acting a little weird. First the books in his lap, then him saying my name as the answer, and then him running away from me. I knew he heard me because he looked my way. I hope he wasn't avoiding me. I didn't know what I did if so. I mean its not like he could have read my thoughts when I was thinking about him. His smooth face, deep eyes, hot looks, and his smile...his glorious smi-what?! Ok maybe I'm slightly into Top. But he's straight! We both are. Dang. We have practice today. I can just imagine him directing us all in his persistent voice. The competitive anger in his face. Top, cheering us on, telling us good things. Then him making awesome plays and after practice. After practice was the best. Whenever he changed out of his football gear, he would face the lockers but you could see his toned body from behind. Just him in his shorts. Wow that sounded nice. Ok I'm realllly starting to be a little weird. I hadn't noticed the bell ringing for second period. "Hey Daesung what do we do in History?" Jonghyun asked tapping on my shoulder. "Ohh uhh you have a lot of questions due on Wednesday." I coughed putting my head down. Jonghyun lifted my head up. "You alright blondie?" He asked. "No." I turned the pages in my math book. "Well then whats wrong?" I knew I would have to end up telling SOMEONE about Top. Might as well tell while its starting. "Jjong, Ive been thinking about Top lately..." i admitted. "Thinking about him and?" Jonghyun didn't get my drift. "Thinking like attracted..I don't have a crush on him or anything but I think he's actually pretty hot." I whispered in his ear. "Woaaaaah...." Jonghyun said. Darn it! Shouldn't have said that. "Ugh look what I did! Jjong, I promise I'm straight but Top is just-" I stopped talking. "Dae, you will be fine. Just don't be all over him and weird. And you know that I'm not judging you or anything either." Jonghyun said comfortingly. "I'm not that into him. But I know practice will be hard. I'm afraid to go." I sighed. "Daesung, its alright."

Jonghyun's POV:

A while later I met up with Seungri. It was after third period. "Hey, Seungri, Daesung told me something Top..." i said. "Top told me something about Dae!" Seungri responded. "Ok well were you told to not tell anyone?" I asked. "Yes! Is what he told you about attraction!?" "Yes!" Oh my gosh yes! "Dude, do you think they like each other?" Seungri quietly asked. "I don't know maybe! Shut up we cant say anything."

Top's POV:

At lunch I decided to play it normal. I sat with Daesung, Seungri, Jiyong, Taeyang, and Jonghyun. I sat next to Daesung. He seemed to be a little shy. Seungri and Jonghyun were across from us. "Hey, Daesungie!" I said. "Hello Top!" Dae answered. "So Dae, who have you been crushing on lately?" Taeyang asked. Daesung tensed up. "Uhhh...haha no one.." Daesung felt the back of his neck. "Noooo you like someone!" Jiyong laughed. "No one! We don't need to talk about that!" Daesung stormed off into the lunch line. I quickly jumped up to go talk to him. "Dae, whats wrong?" I tried to give him my best aegyo.

Daesung's POV:

Top was giving me aegyo! Oh how cute it was. I just wanted to kiss his pouting lips. Ok I seriously need to stop with this whole attraction to Top thing.
But a lot of me really didnt want to stop the attraction to Top. There wasn't really anything wrong with crushing on your best friend...was there? I mean it isn't like he is going to know. I wont tell him. As long as Jonghyun promises not to tell. "There is nothing wrong Top." I answered blankly. "Yes there is! I can see it in your eyes!" Top stared me in the eyes smiling. I chuckled. "So now you're laughing at me!? You must think I'm funny!" Top laughed. "There is nothing wrong you crazy captain." I tapped his head smiling. "Mhmmm that crush thing got on your nerve!" Top was more persistent then I remembered! Geesh! "Alright! Yes I do like someone and he- she" I tried to cover my mistake quickly. Oh god. I hope he didn't notice. "she uh..is..um..awesome! Yeah that!" I stopped talking and grabbed some lunch. "This crush may be a he, huh?" Top kept smiling. "NO!" I said. Top knew I was lying. Dang ittttttt.

~After Lunch~

Seungri's POV:

As I changed for gym, I found myself getting jealous. Jealous of Daesung. I loved Daesung, yes, but that he liked Top and Top may like him bothered me. I had been bi for five years now, which no one knew. Five years ago I met Top. He became the reason why I was bi. The first time I saw him my jaw dropped. I had never seen anyone so attractive! I had liked him ever since. I was always jealous of Top and Daesung. They had been the best of friends for the longest time. I was included in their circle, but they seemed to have more of a conection. I loved them both dearly, don't get me wrong now. I was only upset because of how Top was suddenly falling for Daesung. Why not me? No offense to Dae, but I thought I was hotter. I'll just keep getting information from Top. I'll see what he likes about Daesung. Then I will tell Jonghyun, who will tell Daesung. But Ill tell Jonghyun the opposite of what Top says. If Top says he likes Daesung's jeans, I'll switch and say he doesnt! Brilliant. Then do everything that Top likes and he shall fall for me instead of Dae! My only wonder that was left was why Daesung attracted Top. Top seeemed more flirty and playful with Jiyong or Taeyang. He was still flirty and playful with Daesung, but more of a funny tone with him. Oh well. Soon that won't matter. I didn't feel like doing gym today. Running, sweating, wasting time. I knew I had to though. Stupid Gym class. OMO! BEST.IDEA.EVER. I will stay after to school to watch football practice! Then later I'll drive Top and Daesung home. That is if they walked today. Hopefully Dae will go with Jonghyun or something. This will be perfect!

 

Oh dear! A jealous Seungri! Jonghyun and Seungri now know what Daesung and Top are thinking . . . Can't wait till football practice! ;D Sorry for my fails, please forgive me! Dont be afraid to comment! ^^ toodaloo!