A Little Fun

Highschool Friends

 

Daesung’s POV:

I hope something like yesterday would happen at practice again. As long as we didn’t get caught. That’d be terrible! Imagine all the explaining….I emptied out the extra books in my backpack. It made such a difference. Jiyong came running to my side. Taeyang lagged behind. “Dae!” Jiyong shouted. “I just made a fool of myself to Megan!” Jiyong had a tendency to over exaggerate things. “Well, how bad?” “She thinks I’m a creepy idiot!” He must have done something stupid again. “Megan almost slapped him too!” Taeyang added. I loved how great Taeyang was at support. He began to entertain to himself by feeling his black fluffy Mohawk. “And now she won’t talk to me!” Jiyong pouted. Taeyang should kiss that pout away. Nahh those two are definitely straight guys. “Be cool at practice! Work harder in her direction when she’s around. You’ll be fine!” I closed my locker smiling. “I hope so. Hey is there anything going on between you and Top?” Really, that question!? “No? Why?” I tried to act oblivious. “He seems more into you than usual.” Taeyang said stretching his arms. “Really? Well uh…I got to go. Can’t be late for practice! Yeah!” I briskly walked away. I could not let them find out! Jiyong wasn’t the one to keep quiet on secrets. Taeyang would have been fine, but he most likely wouldn’t have cared very much.

 

Top’s POV:

Daesung was funny. He looked so worried when he almost said boyfriend instead of best friend. Pssh, Friday he’ll be saying “boyfriend” clearly. I’m sure I can make that little blondie mine.

I headed out to the field after closing my locker. I saw Dae sitting on the bleachers talking to coach. I ran up to them. “Good, our captain is here. You better be ready to work hard sonny. I’m going to need you to show the weaklings how to fight.” Coach gazed at Daesung slightly, patted my back, and left for the locker rooms. I sat down next to him “Hyung…?” Daesung said quietly. “Ne?” “Jiyong and Taeyang think there’s something going on between us.” It was silent. “Well, is there?” I used my soft but deep tone and moved my hand to Daesung’s knee. He gasped lightly, surprised by my touch. “I-I don’t know.” He said innocently. “I think so.” I whispered then kissed his cheek in a seductive manor. I stood up, stretched, and yelled to the nearing players. Oh Dae, how sure you’ll be on Friday.

 

Jonghyun’s POV:

Oh lord. I hope things aren’t awkward with Daesung now. Grr why did I hit on him!? I’m not gay! That’s Youngjae’s job! I’m so glad Youngjae got himself invited. All to do now is make sure they’re close. Speaking of Dae, as I made my way closer to the field, I saw him sitting looking a bit surprised. Hmmm. Wonder what’s up with him? “Come on guys! A long hard practice is on our to do list.” Top was smiling wide. Uh oh, what did he do to Daesung? Sigh, those two I swear. Jiyong and Taeyang came up to me. “Hey do you know what’s going on with Top and Dae?” Taeyang asked. Ugh no! “No?” I hoped they didn’t hear the uncertainty in my voice…. “You sure because I’ve noticed Top taking some extra looks at Daesung.” These two could not find out! “Hmm, odd. As far as I know, there’s nothing.” I tried to be as calm as possible. We carried on with a different topic. I’m afraid that one day they’ll pressure this out of me….

 

~~Practice has started~~

 

Taeyang’s POV:

My hair. My beautiful hair. In this helmet. I bet this helmet is ruining my mohawk. Should I dye it? I could make it school colors! Nahh, I’m too y for school colors. Ugh, simulations.

 

Daesung’s POV:

“Now we are going to do a simulation. All of you will get in a line and one person will be tackling the first one in line. After the person tackles, they go to the end of the line and the cycle keeps going. Got it!?” We all agreed. Top had to have suggested this. Just so he could jump on top of my innocent self. Well…somewhat innocent. I guarantee he’s trying to seduce me! But its working…Of course Top lined up in front of me. Taeyang and Jiyong were first. Then Jonghyun, then us. Taeyang grinned evilly as coach blew the whistle. Taeyang let out a battle cry and attacked Jiyong. Jiyong was instantly down. My eyes widened. The two laughed getting up. Jiyong and Jonghyun went. Theirs was much less violent. But now it was Jonghyun and Top. Jonghyun jumped on Top. Literally. Coach blew his whistle fiercely. “Top isn’t a bed Kim Jonghyun! You do not jump on him!” Jjong laughed walking to the end of the line. It was now my turn with Top. I stood in place nervously. Top began to run and was about the jump when I ran off. I sprinted around the line, in front of coach and deeper into the football field. Top chased me and finally caught up with me. As his body came in contact with mine, I felt myself tremble. He laid on top of me successfully getting in his tackle. I held my breath. “Why so uptight Dae? Don’t flee because you’re afraid. Top smiled getting off of me. “I’m not afraid!” I defended. “Ok, then mesmerized.” Top held up his arms yelling towards the team. He high fived his way to the end of the line. I was not expecting that. Nope! Not at all! But I didn’t mind him being on top of me…oddly enough.

 

Youngjae’s POV:

EEEEEK! A sleepover with three hot guys on Friday! This was amazing! Just wait Dae. I WILL turn you. When I go after something, I don’t let it slip away. “Jae! Are we leaving today or next week” Taemin sassed. “Minnie calm down I am coming! Good god man.” Taemin was basically my only real friend. Everyone else was a liar, an idiot, or an acquaintance. But I wasn’t going to tell him of the sleepover. He couldn’t handle it and would probably be upset that I didn’t get him invited.

 

Top’s POV:
Practice continued to be challenging. There were so many more drills today. Thankfully, practice was now over. As we headed into the locker rooms, Daesung began to play around and joke with me. “Yah! Dae settle down. Hyung is tired.” I sat on the bench. “How tired is that? Shower! Hurry!” Daesung disappeared. Why was he so energetic right now? I grabbed my stuff and went for the showers. I hope Dae doesn’t decide to visit me while I’m showering. I mean after it I think I’ll be ok but it’s this feeling of being gross that I hate. I the shower and stripped off the raw smelling gear. “Good lord.” I mumbled. It felt good to shower. It really did. So far nothing from Daesung. I wonder where he was anyways. As if on cue, I heard the shower right next to mine come alive. There he is. I resumed showering. Agh, I’m so tired. I just want to sleep. Maybe I could have Daesung spend the night and in the morning we’ll just go to his house. We’ll see. I think we should do that. Then on Friday it’ll just be even more fun! When I got out, Daesung was already done. “About time.” He said crossing his arms. “Oh calm down. Let’s go.” Daesung and I left the locker rooms.

The walk home was quaint. We talked about many things in school but never touched the subject of us together. “So I was wondering if you wanted to come over tonight. Go to your house in the morning?” Daesung looked up at me smiling. “I’d like that.” He reached up to kiss my cheek. Awe. Out of nowhere, I had the urge to kiss him hard. “Daesung come on hurry!” I took his hand and ran him to my house. I quickly unlocked the door and dragged him into the living room closing the door. He fell on the couch and I jumped on top of him. He pulled me down to kiss him. I responded back kissing him hard. This felt so right even though it was often viewed as wrong. Dae was a good kisser. I picked the right guy for my first.

 

 

Ellooooo! Hows it going!? listening to SHINee righ now...Dangerousssss dangerousssss.....Well this is eventful! Have you ever had the urge to kiss someone? I have...during class..he was my friend's boyfriend but he likes me so blah! she doesnt even like him...ANYWAYS! THE STORY! Todae is such a lovely couple. Along with Bangzelo which I have started a fanfic for but it isnt a main one. this one is. its called Hyungs and a Maknae if you cared...lol hope you enjoyed! TTYL LOVES!<3 thanks you much!