"You're Missing Practice Tonight."

Highschool Friends

Daesung's POV:

I woke up in a hospital bed, confused. "What did I do this time?" I questioned outloud."Daesung!" Top yelled. I screeched being frightened. "Baby I can't believe I let this happen...Are you alright right now? Where does it hurt? Anywhere?" Top inspected me and I flinched being frightened again. "Please don't make any fast movements...they scare me..." I said quietly. Top inhaled and nodded. "I-I just hurt a little...haha.." Top knew I was faking. In reality I was in lots of pain right now. "I know thats a lie Kang Daesung. I'll get a nurse." I sighed and let him do as he wished. A fairly thin nurse walked into the room with a clipboard and a smile. "Do you need anything sweetie? Water, something for pain?" Her smile made the mood lighter and more easy going. "Y-Yes please...I am hurting quite a bit now." I said nodding. "No problem." She bowed a little and walked out. "She is so nice." Top said chuckling. "You should take pointers from her." I said joking. Top crossed his arms and glared at me. "Yah~ Kang Daesung, I take care of you well most of the time and this is what I get?" My boyfriend asked. "I love you~" I said with aegyo. "I love you too." Top kissed me and I giggled. The nurse came back in. "Oh, I am guessing he is your boyfriend?" She asked me. "Yes ma'am." I said recieving the cup of water and medicine. "How cute! It's nice that he is here for you~ I wish I had a girlfriend like that." She sighed smiling. "Is there anything keeping you from having a girlfriend?" Top asked naturally. The nurse sighed lightly. "I'm afraid of what my parents would do. They think I'm straight and they don't really like same couples at all." Top and I pouted. "I'm sorry. I would tell them and then find yourself a girlfriend and show how great you guys would be together." I spoke up. "I just may do that...Call me again if you need anything you guys." She left. I felt kinda bad for her, but then I realized Top and I were in a similar situation. Neither of us had told our parents. But what if they already knew? We hadn't gotten in trouble for it. "You're missing practice tonight." Top said breaking me away from my thoughts. I looked up at him sadly. "Can I atleast go to the field and watch?" I pouted. "Nope. I know you. You will feel guilty, get up and try to play, then get hurt even more so no." Top declared. "Oppa~~" I used aegyo. "Daesung, no. I'm going to let you go okay? I will come see you after practice and in the morning I will come see you and help you get ready too." I stuck out my tongue and Top put his tongue to mine. Ewwwww!" I whined. He chuckled.

 

Seungri's POV:
 

Do I dare text Daesung or Top? Calling would be more sincere.....I'm afraid out of my mind to do that though! Top will just blow up at me again I know it. He really won't ever like me at this rate. I have to do something about this, really. I should'nt have let Jun sit with me at lunch today. That was a total giveaway. I guess I really am an idiot sometimes. What if this goes into a legal dispute!? I can't get arrested now! I can't go to jail! I'm to young and pretty! Really pretty but no I can't do this! If a police officer comes near me I'll just cry at his feet! Then in court I'll cry at the judge's feet. And then in jail I'll cry and probably be my big huge men who could break my entire body with one crunch! I CAN'T HAVE THIS. I CANNOT DO THIS. NO. NO. NO. WHAT WILL I DO!? REALLY!!! Breathe Seungri breathe! Oh my gosh I think I'm gonna be sick.

 

Daesung's POV:

Eventually, I was able to go home. It turns out that I had a couple ribs broken, and as I predicted before, a broken foot. I also had some bruising and scratches, but nothing too major from that. My mom picked me up and of course she went berzerk. I explained what happened and it led her to the idea that she could sue the school which I somehow convinced her that she couldn't. Helped me up to my room and let me have whatever I wanted. I wasn't excited for the wait I would have for Top, but I found a marathon of dramas to watch to make it better. My mom came up to give me and I decided to tell her about Top and I. "Mom...I have to tell you something." I started. "Anything." I sighed. "Top and I...we're dating....we're really together. I'm his boyfriend and he's mine." My heart was beating so hard I thought that it would break through me. She only laughed. I stared at her. "I already knew that sweetie. I could tell you were taking a liking to Top by how much you talked about him in your sleep." I froze. "I was sleep talking about him!?!? Oh geez I can't even right now." I hid my face. "It was really adorable, so no worries. I'm going to tell him about this when he gets here later." She chuckled. "No mom no! Please! He can't know that I SLEEP TALK about HIM!" I said. "He will think it's cute too! Just wait!" I rolled my eyes and got ready for some real embarassment when he would come here.