Viral Video

Highschool Friends

Top’s POV:

Daesung stared me in the eyes. “What!? Are you afraid you won’t be to handle it?” I joked. “N-no I can!” He didn’t seem so confident about that. “Yah! Enough with the staring! My eyes are up here not at my crotch!” I scolded playfully. “Ah…Sorry hyung! But…” Daesung walked over to me slowly. He put his hands on my shoulders backing me up to the bed. I sat down and he sat in my lap. Daesung was very close to me, but tried to get closer by wrapping his legs around my waist. I then put my hands on his waist having somewhat of a grip on him. “Oppa~Saranghae.” Dae smiled cutely. “I love you too.” I kissed his nose and he giggled. “So adorable!” He couldn’t help but smile whenever I gave him a compliment. Even if it was just something small. “Will you kiss me whenever I want you to?” He asked. I smirked. “Well of course. I may kiss you even when you don’t want me to.” Without letting him respond I kissed him. Daesung bit lightly on my bottom lip and I was fairly surprised. I mean I did expect that and all, but it somewhat surprised me. We both pulled away slowly, him putting his forehead to mine. “Originally, I was afraid to have a crush on you. I figured you would be to into girls to even have the slightest feeling for me.” Daesung said playing with my hair. “I thought the same. Why has it taken us so long though? So long to realize the other?” I looked up at him innocently but seductively. “I don’t know” He pouted. “but I’m glad we did realize. What will we do at school? And Seungri?” Daesung fell limp putting his face in the crook of my neck. “I don’t know babe. With school we should probably be careful, since we don’t know how well they’ll respond.” I rubbed his back. “I’m not ashamed, and I don’t think you are either. I just think we shouldn’t say anything about it or advertise the fact that we are. I don’t want you to be made fun of Hyung.” I agreed. Of course I wasn’t ashamed! But it was new for both of us. We didn’t need people being nosy and messing with us. “I’m more worried about you than me. But I agree. I don’t know about Seungri…we’ll have to find him someone else or something. He’s no Dae.” I smiled. Daesung smiled as well. “No one is!”

Seungri’s POV:
 

“Look at my pants! Aren’t they just the cutest things ever!?” Youngjae said pointing to his pants. They were light blue with little dinosaurs printed all over them. “Ne Youngjae.” I answered rather blankly. He pouted. “Whats wrong? Hyung~” Youngjae held my arm sticking out his lips as if he were a duck. “Top and Dae. That’s not right. I should be the one with Top! Youngjae you get it don’t you!? Dae and Top are not meant for each other.” I crossed my arms. Youngjae didn’t seem to know how or what to answer. “B-but you still love me right!? You have to! I’m a princess!” He said defensively. “Yes I love you but Top has my full entire heart. I don’t love you like that. Youngjae got shy but nodded smiling a little. “Then what will you do?” Jae tilted his head to the side. “Something they won’t expect. Something to do with the internet. Youngjae, I’m gonna record them kissing, hugging, flirting. And I’m gonna post it, for the world to see.” I smirked and laughed. “Oppa~ That’s not very nice!” I glared at Youngjae. “I don’t care if its nice, I’m gonna do it. I know they don’t want others to know, so I’ll tell others! Then Top will feel more safe with me.” I obviously had the best logic ever! Suddenly, we heard the two coming down the stairs. I found my phone and put it to video recording nonchalantly. “Shhh Jae.” Youngjae hung his head down in shame but nodded. We sat on the floor. “Hey guys!” “Hiii!” “Hey” Top had his arm around Daesung. I started recording and hoped for every flirty moment they could possibly have. Top sat down and Dae sat in between his legs. “I forgot the blankets and pillows! Ugh!” Daesung said. “Go get them babe.” Top tapped Dae’s knee. “I will.” Daesung kissed Top’s cheek and stood up. “Go!” Top spanked Daesung. “Owwwie! Oppa~” Daesung whined. This was perfect! I looked at Youngjae who sat so uncomfortably. His body gave the signal that something was wrong. I stopped looking so Top wouldn’t get suspicious. “We’ve had a long week.” Youngjae said. “I agree.” I decided to add in my comments once in a while. “But now we’re here! Daesung better hurry back! I miss my babe!” I stopped recording. Youngjae chuckled. “Daesung, he is very nice.” Youngjae gave off a vibe that seemed to say he was guilty about something. I tried to pay no attention. “He really is.” I said taking out my phone. “Watcha doing?” Top asked. “Checking my email.” Pssssh! That was a lie! I was really posting the video up! Even though much of the school didn’t talk to me, they followed me. So getting this video out to the public view and having it seen would be no problem! “Ahh I see!” Daesung came back I smirked. If they only knew that they were soon to be seen by many.

Jonghyun’s POV:
 

I was with Jiyong and Taeyang when my phone buzzed. Seungri had posted a video with the caption: “Kang Daesung and Mr. Captain of the football team like this?” I knew this wasn’t going to be good. Instantly I went to the video. It was in Daesung’s living room. At first Top had his arm around Daesung, until they sat down and Daesung was in his lap. The two boys kissed. Daesung got up and Top spanked him. Oh lord. Daesung then whined and said “Oppa” to him. It continued with talking when Top called Daesung “babe”. The video ended and mouth was gapping wide open. How could Seungri do this? “What? You looked dazed.” Jiyong said. “Seungri, he posted a video…” I checked to see Seungri's followers. His followers were basically the whole school, and then some. Sigh....

 

FINALLY UPDATING! So sorry! I love you all! Wow this is on chapter 17!That amazes me haha. Do you like this chapter? I think its been longer than some of the others! I posted this on my other story but Ill put it here too. How would you feel if I did a SHINee oneshot collection? I kinda wanted to see how it would go. Would anyone read them? Comments are appreciated. Thank you!<3 ~