7

Tutoring the Jerk

-Luhan's POV-

"Om-mma" Hyeri stuttered as she pushed me off the bed. "thanks" she said as her cheeks turned pink. I let out a small laugh and grabbed a cookie. Her mom smiled and winked at me before leaving. 

"So did you re read the notes I gave you?" I slowly shook my head. Hyeri let out a groan as she fell back on the bed.

"Lulu you need to review, the test is more than a fourth of your grade.

"I know" I replied pulling out the notebook. "Let's review together."

"Arraso." She said opening the book. "When was the Korean war?" I tapped my chin.

"Don't know."

"AISH!" She yelled whacking me with her notebook. "We learned it just yesterday." I held out my hands to defend myself from her act of violence.

"I'm sorry" I blurted out. Hyeri let out a sigh. 

"Let's play a game then." She said. "If you get the question wrong then I'll flick your forehead and if you get it right you can flick mine." I smiled liking the idea of watching Hyeri get hurt.

"Deal!" I said shaking her hand. She smirked.

"What line separates north and south Korea?" Crap.. I can't think of it.

"ummm..."

"WRONG!" She flicked my forehead with her middle finger. "Haha" She laughed. I frowned. She's going to get it from me.

"another question!" I pouted rubbing my forehead. Hyeri flipped the page and skimmed the questions.

"I'll do an easy one for you" She said.

"Who is North Korea's leader today?"

"Kim Jong Un" I replied quickly. Hyeri frowned and closed her eyes. I grinned and rested my fingers on her forehead.

"Not too hard" She said cutely. Sorry, but I'm not going to give in. I flicked her with my middle finger and she let out a yelp.

"Oww!" She whined while her eyebrows knitted together. I let out a small laugh. She was just too cute. I rubbed my thumb into circles on her forehead and her eyes shot open. Her cheeks were flushed. I leaned in closer to her and whispered in her ear.

"you look adorable when you're flustered." Hyeri's mouth formed into an "o" and she pushed me off the bed.

"I'm done!" She said ruffling her hair in fustration. I laughed again and gave her a quick hug.

"I'm sorry. Can we continue?" She hesitantly nodded and opened back up her notebook.

-

"are you ready?" Hyeri asked me as we walked together for our class. I nodded.

"I think I am." She smiled and wrapped her arms around mine.

"You better pass" She whispered before she cutely shot daggers at me with her eyes.

"Because if you don't, you're going to get flicked on every question you got wrong!" I nodded obediently. Honestly, her flicks aren't even hard.

"Okay, that's all I have to say. Good luck!" She smiled. "fighting!" We walked into our class and I nervously tapped my fingers on the table waiting for the teacher to pass out our tests. I don't know why, but I really wanted to do good on it. Thirty minutes passed and Hyeri got up and handed the test to the teacher. She met my eyes and I couldn't wipe off that obnoxious grin on my face. I was one of the last to finish.

"alright class. Wait here, I'm going to scan these and give you back your tests." He said leaving. The whole class started talking and I saw Hyeri happily texting. My hands curled into fists as I angrily snatched her phone away from her. 

"no texting!" I blurted out. 

"What the heck lulu!" She screamed attempting to grab her phone. I held it in the air, and she puffed her cheeks in defeat. HAHA, let's see what you and lay were talking about.

Mom: Did you bring your lunch money?

My face was crimson red as Hyeri impatiently tapped her foot waiting for me to give back her phone. I let out an embarrassed giggle and passed it to her which she happily took.

"sorry" was all I could say. She raised an eyebrow at me.

"you're weird. I'm not even going to ask why you stole my phone." She said. I looked down hiding my flushed cheeks.

"Alright class, the results are out!" Everyone ran up to the board and checked their grades.

"A+!" Hyeri exclaimed. The students glared at her. I started from bottom to top and let out a high pitched squeal when I saw my grade.

"B+!!" I screamed twirling Hyeri in my arms. The girls gasped and Hyeri pushed me away from her.

"thanks Hyeri" I said as I leaned my forehead against hers. She nodded and let out a giggle biting her lip in the process.  

"you're welcome" She whispered.

"Bubble tea after school today? My treat!" Hyeri nodded.

-Hyeri's POV-

I was outside of the school waiting for Luhan. He ditched me again as I waited for him. I rubbed my hands together and saw a familar figure walking outside the door. It was Luhan. I was going to run up to him until I saw him holding hands with a pretty girl. I puffed my cheeks and spun around. He forgot. I stuffed my hands into my pocket as I kicked a pebble.

"Ow!" A famliar voice cried. I looked up and saw Lay holding on to his shin. Great, I just injured my crush.

"Lay I'm so sorry!" I cried running up to him. "Are you okay?" Laylooked at me in disbelief.

"Yah, you think oppa is that weak?" He joked. I smiled and bowed.

"I'm truly sorry." 

"well then if you are, you'll let me buy you a cup of coffee." He replied smiling. My cheeks flushed when his dimple was showing.

"a-arraso" I suttered.

"great." He interlaced his hands with mine and stuffed it in his pocket. I smiled happily as he led me to a nearby cafe.