9

Tutoring the Jerk

-Luhan's POV-

"Luhan~" Jieun cooed as she opened my room door. I sat up straight from my bed.

"What's up?"

"Want to give me a tour of Seoul tomorrow? I haven't seen it in a while." I nodded. 

"why not?"

"thanks oppa!" She said as she gave me a hug. Blush rose to my cheeks as hugged her back. "Bring Lay too." She reminded me before leaving my room. I frowned. Tomorrow was supposed to be our moment. I checked my phone. 1 text message.

Are you up for tutoring tomorrow? -Hyeri

I quickly wrote back

tomorrow? ahh I can't I'm busy

Two minutes later, she texted me back

oh okay. -Hyeri

I put my phone on the table and went to sleep

---

-Hyeri's POV-

"ready?" Hana asked me as she linked arms with mine. I nodded and we both headed to EXO's table. I saw Jieun there talking to Luhan.

"Hey guys" Hana said taking a seat next to Chen. I looked around and saw an empty spot next to Lay. 

"Hey Sojin" Lay greeted me. I smiled.

"Who's that?" Hana whispered to Chen. 

"She's Jieun, Luhan's childhood friend." She nodded. 

"Oh, I see."

"I'm Jieun like Chen said." She smiled to everyone but I swore she glared at me. I shook the thoughts away when Lay interrupted me.

"Hey I actually need help in science, do you think you can come over to my house today?" Luhan felt uncomfortable. How could Lay ask her to come to his house so bluntly?

"Uh, I can help you o-ppa. But can it be another time?I want you to show me around Seoul." Jieun butted in.

"Can't Luhan help you?" He asked raising his brow.  

"But you've been here longer" She fibbed playing with her fingers.

"Sorry, but grades come first." He replied coldly. "Anyways, does that sound good Sojin?" I carefully nodded my head as I felt Jieuns eyes shooting lazers at the back of my head.

"great." He replied smiling. Luhan scoffed and shoved a fist full of fries in front of his face. 

"Don't eat like that, it's disgusting." Jieun said fixing her hair. 

"Sorry" He replied meekly. 

"I'm going to get my books, want to come Yixing?"

"It's Lay" He mumbled. "No, I'm eating, sorry."

"I'll come." Luhan offered wiping his hands with a napkin. She sighed. 

"alright, let's go." When they left, everyone seemed to get loud.

"Ugh I hate that girl" Kris said.

"Why?" I asked.

"She has a thing for Lay, but Luhan can't see that. He's obsessed with her." 

"Oh" was all I could say. I felt my heart tear to pieces. Okay, it wasn't that dramatic, but you get the point. Lay snorted.

"Don't mention her." Lay replied sipping on a juice pouch. 

"Hyeri, Hana. We're going to have a movie night Friday, you guys want to come?" Xiumin asked. We both nodded.

"Sure." Lunch was over and I waited outside the gates for Lay. Five minutes have passed and I let out a sigh. Was he going to ditch me? Lay interrupted my thoughts by his heavy pants. 

"Sorry I came out late. I forgot this" he said pointing to his notebook. I laughed.

"It's okay." The two of us walked together and I kept blowing hot air into my hands. 

"Hyeri you need to wear warm clothes." Lay said wrapping his scarf around me. I blushed furiously. 

"I don't need this" I fibbed taking off his warm scarf. He pushed it back towards me and flung an arm around my shoulder. 

"Don't lie. I can feel you shivering." he whispered in my ear sending chills down my spine. Lay pulled out his headphones and put an earbud in my ear. 

"I like this song." He said. 

"Me too Lay." I replied.

"Call me Yixing."

"But.."

"Only people who are special to me can call me that." My heart fluttered even more.

"Thanks Lay."

"Yixing."

"Oops thanks Yixing." He smiled showing his cute dimple.

"We're here." He said fishing out his house keys. I followed him inside as he set his stuff in the living room. 

"I'm going to make something warm for you to drink. Wait here. Oh, and could you pull out my science binder?" He asked before leaving.

I opened his backpack and found the folder. A paper slipped out and I picked it up. Yixing got an A+ on the test?

"Here." He said handing me the tea. He followed my gaze and blushed furiously.

"Just got caught red handed." He mumbled. 

"It seems like you don't need help." I said enjoying looking at his flushed cheeks.

"Well.. I uh.. just wanted to hang out." He confessed. I beamed.

"No worries, what do you want to do?" 

"You're not mad?" He widened his eyes.

"Nope, but when I want to hang out with someone, I ask them instead of lying." I joked. He hid his face.

"I'm so embarrassed. Can we pretend this never happened?" I nodded my head. I reached for the cup of tea and saw a video games spreaded out on his table. 

"YOU PLAY THIS?" I asked a little to excitedly. He nodded his head.

"Don't tell me you do too?" I bit my bottom lip and nodded happily. 

"what are we waiting for?!" He asked as he shoved the game into the gaming system. He handed me a controller. 

"Be ready to get defeated by a girl!" I beamed.

"Over my dead body!" He joked back. Lay pretty much ended up watching you play. He was so good at the game, he didn't even have to look at the screen. He thought it was cute when you bit your lip in fustration or you pouting when you got injured. In the end, he let his fingers "slip" so you could win.

"Aha!" I said throwing my hands up in the air.

"You got me" he said. I smiled and looked at the time.

"Oh it's late, I should get going." I said packing up.

"Want me to walk you home?" I shook my head. 

"It's fine. I had a lot of fun." I said. He smiled and ruffled my hair. 

"You're so cute. Be safe!" I nodded.

"Of course, bye oppa."