12

Tutoring the Jerk

Guys.. It makes me so happy to go onto 

AFF and see that you guys comment! Thank you so much! <3

-Hyeri's POV-

My phone vibrated and I pulled it out of my pocket. 1 text message from Lay

Are you busy?

I typed back. 

no

Do you want help me find a present? It's my aunt's birthday and I need to buy

her something

I smiled and quickly wrote back.

Sure why not? :)

Daebak! I'll come pick you up in thirty minutes. 

I squealed and buried my face into the pillow. I checked my watch and sighed. Let's see what I can do in thirty minutes. I curled my hair loosely, wore a blouse and jeans and put on light makeup. I wanted to go casual since it wasn't a date. I heard the door ring and I skipped happily down the stairs. My mom saw me and smiled.

"Have fun on your date" I blushed.

"it's not a date omma!" She chuckled. 

"well whatever you teens call it, have fun." I rolled my eyes and opened the door. 

"lay!" I said a little to excitedly. He ruffled my hair and waved to my mom.

"take good care of her " She hollered. I blushed and followed lay to his motorcycle. He gave me a helmet and patted the seat. I sat down and so did he. He started the engine and sped off. Feeling awkward, I let my hands tug on the back of his jacket. The light was now red.

"You know you can wrap your arms around my waist. It's a long ride." I blushed.

"I'm okay." He laughed.

"Suit yourself." The sped off once again when the light turn green. My grip was now tighter than usual. I swear he was going fast on purpose. He hit the break promptly and I squealed wrapping my arms around his waist. Yixing smirked in satisfaction as he went quicker. He knew how to make Hyeri hug him. I leaned against his back and I couldn't help but blush even more. Lay was really muscular. I closed my eyes enjoying the breeze.

"wow, you like holding onto me that much huh?" lay joked when we were already parked. I jumped and quickly let go, burying my face with my hands. 

"I didn't know we stopped!" i blurted. 

"really? I've been calling your name for ten minutes." My face was now crimson red.

"What?! I must have fell asleep or else I would have kn-own." I stuttered. He laughed and got off.

"Calm down, we just got here." He winked. 

"AISH!" I whined as I trailed behind him. "So what do you need me for?"

"Well I want to get my aunt something good for her birthday, but I don't know what to get her."
 

"When is her birthday?" 

"Today." He said scratching the back of his neck. "I sorta forgot." I laughed and tugged his sleeves.

"well come on, we better hurry!" We went inside a jewelry shop and Lay was pointing to all different types of necklaces.

"you really have no taste, Yixing." I laughed. "Besides, there's nothing here that seems suitable for your aunt. I'll go check the other section." I suggested as I left. The sales lady approached Lay as soon as I was gone.

"Girlfriend?" She asked.

"I wish" He muttered.

"Hold on." She said pulling out a box. It was two necklaces. One was shaped with a lock, and the other was a key.

"It's a couples necklace" She said pushing it towards him. Lay's mouth dropped in awe. This was.. perfect.

"How much?"

"$50, but for you, $45" Lay frowned.

"hey that's not a good deal" he pouted. The lady laughed and grabbed the box from him.

"Wait, I'll buy it!" She shook her head.

"I'm kidding, it's on the house. Just promise me one thing." She said wrapping it up. "Confess before it's too late" she handed him the box and he quickly stuffed it in the bag. 

"I promise" he swore. She smiled and pointed to Hyeri

"Your girl is waiting for you." [a/n: sorry I should have done 3rd POV but it was too late] I walked over to Lay.

"Let's go, there is nothing here" He nodded and followed me. 

"What does your aunt like?"

"She's a fashion designer, she loves cooking, and buying clothes." I nodded.

"we should get her clothes or something." I suggested. We went into a local boutique.

"Do you need help?" The cashier asked twirling her hair as she admired Lay. 

"Um, just looking around, thank you" I smiled politely. She scowled and Lay shot daggers at her.

"Come on jagiya." He said a little too loudly. I raised my brow. 'Play along' he mouthed. I looked at the girl who was glaring at me and understood. He flung a shoulder around me as we continued shopping. I gasped when I saw a cashmere scarf. 

"Yixing.. I think I found your aunt a birthday present." He turned around and smiled.

"She'll love this. Thank you" He said taking it away from me and paying. On the way home, Lay was speeding on his motorcycle. 

"Lay stop going so fast, I'm cold!" I whined. He chuckled and took off his jacket when we got to a red light. 

"Wear this and hug me for warmth." he suggested. I nodded and wrapped his jacket around me intoxicated with his scent. His shirt was thin, so I could feel his muscles even more. Yixing smiled as he pumped the accelerator and drove Hyeri home. We finally approached my house as he helped me get off. I handed him his jacket and bowed. 

"I had fun today." I said. Lay smiled.

"I have something for you." He said pulling out a box. I gasped. 

"it's so pretty!" I said as he wrapped it around my neck. I touched it and bowed. 

"I wonder what this unlocks." I joke.

*My heart* Lay thought as he stared at Hyeri. I wrapped my arm around his neck and kissed his cheek. My lips was attached onto his skin for a while and my eyes widened in shock at what I did. I quickly pulled away and I was now crimson red and so was Lay

"Yixing I--'m so so-rry!" I stammered. He avoided my gaze.

"it's okay, I'll s-ee you tommorrow." He stuttered and ran off. 

"Pabo" I muttered banging my head against the door. "You scared him away." As if on cue, Lay tapped my shoulder and I spun around. He cupped my cheeks and placed a chaste kiss on my forehead.

"payback!" he shouted before running off.