19

Tutoring the Jerk

-Luhan's POV-

I hummed in satisfaction while messing around with my rubiks cube.

"Oppa!" Jieun called running into my room on the verge of tears. I quickly stood up shocked and jogged to her cupping her face. A few tears escaped her face as she sobbed into my chest.

"I lost it.." She cried. "I'm an idiot I lost it!" 

"Lost what?" I asked her confused while wiping away her tears.

"The n-necklace my grandma gave to me before she g-ot cancer, I lost i-t! It means the whole world to me, and not only that, it costs hundreds!" She sobbed into my chest again. I knew what necklace she was talking about, and I knew how much she loved it.

"We'll look for it tommorrow. It's late. Go to sleep. When did you lose it?"

"I was wearing it when I got back, and so I put it on the d-resser and I lost it that day, I just assumed I put it in my jewelry box, but it's gone!" She hiccuped. I hugged her tightly and rubbed circles on her back.

"we'll find it, I promise." 

"Arraso." She wiped the last tear away.

"Thanks, I know I can depend on you" She smiled. I ruffled her hair and pushed her into her room.

"Sleep." She nodded and closed the door. Jieun was not the type of person to misplace things so easily, so where was it? If only I had knew this was part of Jieun's plan.

-

"oppa, wake up" Jieun said shaking my shoulders. I opened my eyes and saw her angelic smile as my heart skipped a beat.

"did you find it?" She pouted and shook her head. 

"I think we should invite EXO over and they can help us look for it. Bring your girlfriend too"

"Good idea" I said pulling out my phone and texted Hyeri and the boys. They soon came 20 minutes later as we scattered around the house looking for it.

"Hyeri and I will look in my room, you guys look somewhere else" She said dragging Hyeri away. 

-Jieuns POV-

"Come on" I said tugging her sleeve. She hesitantly nodded and followed me. I smirked. Just wait Hyeri, just wait. We looked around my room and I whined taking off my jacket.

"It's really hot in here" Hyeri said fanning herself.

"Take off your jacket" I faked a smile. Hyeri nodded and took it off, throwing it on the couch. I held onto the necklace tightly and hid it behind my back.

"Can you get me some water? I feel really dizzy" I fibbed. She nodded and walked outside. I smirked as I slipped the necklace into her jacket. Lay will forget about her when he finds out she "stole" my necklace.

"Here you go unnie" She beamed and handed me a glass of water. " I got you a pill too" I smiled and took it away from her gulping down the advil, cringing when she called me 'Unnie'

"So what does it look like?" She asked me going through my jewelry box. 

"It's a cross with my grandmothers initials in the back." I replied.

"Oh, that sounds pretty. I hope we can find it." I smirked. Oh we will. 

"Hyeri come here!" Kris called her. She bowed to me and walked outside. I saw Lay walk past my room as I called him.

"Can you bring this to Hyeri?" I asked him handing him her jacket. Someone called her so pull her phone out of there, will you?" I faked a smile as he nodded, jogging down the stairs.

-3rd POV-

"Is that Hyeri's?" Luhan asked Lay taking her jacket away from him.

"Yeah, hand her her phone will you? Someone's calling."

"Gotcha." Luhan replied and put his hands into her pocket. He accidentally pulled out Jieuns necklace along with her phone. *Funny, what is this doing in her jacket?* He thought walking over to Hyeri. He handed Hyeri her cellphone and Hyeri saw the necklace in his hands.

"Luhan found it!" She cried happily as Jieun ran down the stairs. She hugged him happily.

"Where did you find it?" Luhan scratched his head, confused.

"In Hyeri's jacket" he mumbled. Jieun held her necklace in the air.

"Why was it in your jacket?" Hyeri innocently shrugged.

"It wasn't, Luhan found it." 

"In your jacket." Jieun said through clenched teeth. She snorted crossing her arms over her chest. "You little , YOU stole it when you went in my room that day, didn't you?!" Luhan's hands tightened into a fist. 

"No, I d-didn't" She stuttered as Jieun smacked her. 

"Lies, you stole it." 

"I didn't, I swear!"

"Hyeri, how could you?!" Luhan screamed. "Why would you do that? You are so low, you know?!" Luhan kicked a wall.

"You know what, I don't even want to see you anymore after what you did, we are over. OVER." 

It was Hyeri's turn to yell.

"What the hell are you saying?! That I'm a thief, that I stole her necklace? Someone obviously put it in there. If I did steal the necklace why the hell would I bother showing up looking for it, better yet put it in my jacket?!"

"Hyeri" Xiumin said pinching the bridge of his nose. "Apologize or I'm afraid I can't talk to you anymore." Hyeri's jaw dropped.

"Are you guys kidding me?!" She screeched. "No one believes me?"

Tao rolled his eyes. "Noona, why don't you get a job instead of stealing other people's stuff?" Hyeri's tears were now escaping. She could not believe them.

"Come on guys," Chen said. "We know her better than we know Jieun. I don't think she stole it" 

"Well then who did?" Kris spat. Chen thought about it and shook his head in disapproval.

"I hope this doesn't change my relationship with Hana, if it is then it's all your fault." He walked out of the door. Luhan scoffed and pointed to the door.

"Get out before I lose my temper and hit a girl." That was the last straw. Hyeri started sobbing.

"Enjoy your stupid life, Luhan. You guys are right, I did steal it. So shut the up and carry on." She slammed the door shut. Lay shoved Luhan on the floor before shaking his head.

"I thought you knew better, Luhan" He whispered before shooting Jieun a dirty look. Luhan felt a pang of guilt as he thought about his actions and Jieun was highly disappointed that her plan had obviously failed.

 

 

tried to make it dramatic. don't hate me!