21

Tutoring the Jerk

I get so happy reading your comments! ^.^ I want to reply but I feel like I'm such an awkward person :3

 

-3rd POV-

Luhan laid in his bed turning back and fourth. He felt guilty for snapping at Hyeri, and part of him wanted to believe that Jieun was lying. He sighed as he turned and stared at the clock. One hour, two hours, and finally three hours had past. He sat up and pulled out his phone, secretly wishing that you would text him.

*did I overreact?* he thought as he tapped the phone on his chin. *nah, Jieun would have done the same.* Lacking sleep, Luhan yawned constantly and paced back and foruth. As tired as he was, he was not going to gain any momentum sleeping. He finally checked his phone one more time and blew his bangs. He climbed back onto the bed and slept with regret and dejection. Next day, Luhan woke up and stretched as he stared at his calendar. It was Sunday as he anxiously pulled out his phone about to text Hyeri. He frowned as he realized what had happened. Maybe Jieun could cheer him up. Possibly.

"Hey Jieun," He said as he opened the door. She was already dressed in a blouse and shorts.

"Sup?" She said putting on a pair of earrings. Luhan played with his fingers.

"Where are you going?" She shrugged. 

"Out." She brushed past him and grabbed her purse. 

"Oh, and tell EXO I said thank you for yesterday." She winked as she walked out the door. Luhan frowned and walked down the stairs. His mom walked over and handed him some food.

"Where's the pretty tutor? I haven't seen her in a while"

"Gone" He mumbled chewing on a piece of bacon.

"Oh, well tell her I miss her and that she should come over often." Luhan rolled his eyes and gulped down a glass of orange juice.

"I'm finished." He said heading up the stairs. *Maybe I should study* He thought. For once, he had a motive to learn, but his motivation was gone, all because of him.

 

-Hyeri's POV-

I couldn't sleep yesterday as the kiss scene replayed over and over in my head. I buried my blushing face into a pillow and rocked back and fourth on my bed.

"Honey! Someone's at the door waiting for you" My mom screamed. My head shot up as I quickly ran down the stairs. It was probably Hana. 

"Hana!" I exclaimed as my smile subsided seeing Lay.

"You look sad to see me." He fake pouted.

"Ani!" I said a little too quickly as I ran to give him a hug. My face pinked thinking about yesterday. Lay let go of me and eyed me and chuckled.

I looked down and realized I was in my hello kitty pj's. 

"I didn't know you were childish." He joked. I smacked his arm playfully.

"Shut up. I'm going to change."

"you two can stay here, I'm going to go drop off some things and head over to your uncles house." She kissed my forehead and walked away. I trudged up the stairs changing into shorts and a casual shirt. I was going to put on some eyeliner until I realized he has seen me without makeup already. I walked downstairs and saw Lay comfortably laying on my couch. I snorted and walked over as I attempted to pull his legs off until he grabbed my waist and I landed on top of him. It was an awkward position as I felt his hot breath against my lips. He coughed embarassingly and his ears reddened. I quickly got up and dusted my shorts pretending as if nothing had happened. I headed into the living room grabbing my books as Lay followed me. 

"are you busy?" I nodded.

"I have to finish this stupid report." 

"oh, mind if I just stay and watched you?" I turned and looked at him.

"You know that sounded weird right?" He blushed.

"You kn-ow what I mean"! He stuttered. I poked his cheek.

"Suree" I said winking. *Whats wrong with me?* he asked as he put a hand over his heart. 

-Lay's POV-

I laid my head on my arms watching Hyeri as she typed her essay. I found her so cute when she bit her lip in fustration and when she pouts because she couldn't find think of what else to write.

"Aish" She whined ruffling her hair. I snapped out of my trance and scooted closer to her, resting my head on her shoulder. She automatically tensed.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"I can't think of what to write after this sentence" I read the sentence and continued typing for her. 

"Done" I said. I looked over and Hyeri eyes were glued on me. She blushed as well as I and we both looked away.

"Umm.. Th-ank you" she stuttered. I nodded not knowing what to say. 

"I think you should treat me to some bubble tea." I said grinning. Hyeri's face brightened as she grabbed her wallet and dragged her with me.

-

we arrived at the bubble tea shop. I ordered taro and she ordered honeydew. We exchanged glances once in a while and had small conversations. I noticed a necklace chain around Hyeri's neck.

"what's that?" I asked pointing to her necklace. 

"Oh this?" She asked reaching for it. "It's the necklace you gave me silly!" I gulped after remembering what the ahjumma had told me.

"Hyeri." I said looking at her. "I like you."

Dun dun dun!!

first of all, I read everyone's comment and many of you guys have mixed feelings. Sooo.. I will create 2 alternate endings. If you ship LuhanxHyeri, their ending will go first, and then there will be Lay since Luhan got more votes. This is where the fanfic breaks off into two different parts.