Lay Part Two

Tutoring the Jerk

 

Hyeri had ran until she reached Lay's house. She rung the doorbell over and over again impatiently. Lay opened the door and stretched. It seemed like he was dead. His eyes widened when he saw her, and before he could react, Hyeri threw her arms around his neck and placed a chaste kiss on his lips. Sparks had ignited and Hyeri felt jittery. She hesitantly pulled back giving Lay some time to think.

"He stood there, frozen touching his lip and was still processing his thoughts after what had happened. Hyeri laughed and pulled him into a hug. She buried her face into his chest.

"Pabo, that means I like you, Lay. No, I think I love you." She whispered softly. Lay smiled and wrapped his arms around her rubbing circles on her back. He pecked the top of her head and rocked her back and fourth. It felt good having her in his arms. The two stood there silently enjoying each others company. Hyeri's phone rang breaking the trance between the two. She pulled out her phone. It was Luhan. Lay frowned and slowly let go of her.

"You should pick up" He mumbled sadly. Hyeri scrunched her nose and threw her phone on the couch.

"Nahh.. What matters right now is you" she said before placing her lips against his. Lay happily reciprocated the kiss, and eventually found himself fighting over for dominance. After the steamy kiss, Hyeri pulled away to catch her breath. 

"How did you learn to kiss like that?" She asked leaning her head against his shoulders. She felt him shrug and his arms made its way to her waist.

"I have my ways" He joked. Hyeri rolled her eyes and laughed. This moment was perfect. 

--

Luhan had not handled the break up as well as Hyeri anticipated him to. He threw a mini temper tantrum but eventually realized his stupid mistake. Either way, he had accepted the deal in the first place. Luhan had passed all of his classes with A's and some B's. His mom was so proud and so was he. As much as he'd like to brag about how smart he was, he had to give props to Hyeri for being such an awesome tutor. In return, he decided to let go of her and focus more on his studies.Hyeri and Yixing became the most popular campus couple and everyone envied their relationship. On their 5th month anniversary, Lay had taken her to the zoo. Hyeri fake pouted and suggested that if they wanted to see animals, they should have hung out with Chen, Xiumin, Luhan, Kris, and Tao. Lay bursted out laughing.

--

"oppa look." Hyeri said pointing to a white horse. "If it had a horn on the top of its head, it would look like you!" She joked. Yixing had rolled his eyes and placed a chaste kiss on her forehead.

"If oppa looks like that horse, then you must look like... that!" He pointed to a fat monkey. Hyeri's jaw dropped as she playfully slapped Lay. The two laughed happily as they followed the trail. It was an amazing day. The two had spent the night watching fireworks and cuddled with each other. Lay scolded Hyeri for not wearing enough clothing, and she defended herself by saying she did it on purpose to cuddle with him. He chuckled in amusement and wrapped his arms around her waist as he stole kisses from her every now and then.

"Stop kissing me!" Hyeri whined. Lay knew that she secretly loved it.

"I'm keeping you warm." He said kissing her forehead. "your lips are cold" He pecked her lips and soon planted wet kisses all over her face. Hyeri giggled and trie d to push him away, but that only motivated him even more. She finally gave up as the two had a heated makeout session. Kids were glaring at the two in disgust while Hyeri quickly pulled away wiping his saliva off her lips. 

"I can still see your red cheeks in the dark" Lay joked. She rolled her eyes and pushed his head lightly.

"I can see your hickey in the dark" She snickered. It was Lay's turn to blush.

 

 

I hope you guys like the ending!