Luhan Part One

Tutoring the Jerk

-Hyeri's POV-

My eyes widened. Did I hear right?

"I'm s-orry, what did you say?" Lay cleared his throat and awkwardly coughed.

"I like you Hyeri." Surprisingly, those three words were what I've had always wanted to hear. But somehow, why didn't it feel right?

"I like you too." I whispered almost regretting my words. Lay reached across the table and grabbed my hand.

"I'm glad you do." He smiled showing his cute dimple. The two of us walked out of the shop with our hands awkwardly swinging and occasionally our fingers would brush past each other. I looked at Lay as his ears reddened. He took the initiative and laced his fingers with mine. The walk was so awkward, I thanked the Lord I was already home. I sighed in relief as I saw my mom's car parked outside our house.

"I'll see you." I said. Lay grabbed my hand before he could go and kissed my nose. He waved before jogging off happily. I stood there half stupefied and half disgusted. Somehow, the kiss didn't feel as exciting as the first time. I felt my tears form as I remembered the last time Luhan and I had shared our kiss. I walked into the house checking my phone to see if Luhan had texted me. 0 text messages. I sighed and took a quick shower and hopped into bed, wishing the day would be over.

--

"H-hyeri" a familiar voice called. I looked over and saw Kris, his hands in his pocket as he looked down.

"I don't do this often, actually scratch that. I've never really done this before so uh.. sorry for accusing you. I thought about it yesterday and it didn't seem right. Sorry. Aish I said sorry twice! Three times now!" My jaw dropped as I saw Kris for the first time apologizing when he had that y aura of his. I had nothing to say but bowed.

"It's alright." His face brightened as he pulled me into a big hug. I closed my eyes enduring the pain as Kris quickly put me down as his ears reddened. 

"Hyeri!!" I heard a group of boys scream attacking me into a bear hug.

"we are so so sorry. I can't believe we were stupid. Sorry!" Xiumin said over and over again. Chen pushed him out of the way and grabbed my hand.

"Hana.. she she broke up with me to show me how stupid I was. She said I must apologize so please forgive me!" He kissed my hand as I pulled away, instantly wiping my hand on my skirt. He kneeled down and bowed over and over again.

"Chen I forgive you, please stop making such a commotion." I hissed. Students were glaring at me as I pinked. He kept his head down and spoke even louder.

"Hyeri, I am so sorry I doubted you. Please forgive me."

"I forgive you! Now get up!" I yelled. He jumped in excitement as he ran to Hana and gave her kisses.

"Did you hear that?!" He exclaimed. "Hyeri forgave me." Hana rolled her eyes as she gave me a hug.

"I am so sorry. Boys are dumb." She said. I laughed and patted her shoulder.

"it's alright. you know I don't hold grudges." I looked around and my expression instantly dropped.

"Tao" I said tapping his shoulder.

"Hmm?" 

"Where's Luhan?" he frowned.

"I do-n't know." I could tell he was lying. I sighed and walked away putting books in my locker. I walked into my class that Luhan and I shared and sat down avoiding him. He got up and moved to another seat as I sighed in relief. I was also sad that he ignored me. Luhan was in the back flirting with a couple of girls and I buried my head with my arms blinking back tears.

"Guys" the teacher said getting our attention. "as you all know, the end of the school year is coming up.  there is a huge assignment that counts as 20% of your grades. I have paired you up into a group with two people." He cleared his throat.

"Hyemi and Sungah"

"Jiyoung and Seuk Hye"

"Luhan and Hyeri" *Great..* I thought as I heard Luhan groan.

"Please get with your partners." He said and handed us out packets.

The girls whined as Luhan got up. 

"Sorry girls, but duty calls" He winked as he walked over to a nearby desk and threw his belongings on the floor.

"I don't do my work, so if you want a good grade, you're going to have to do it." He said nonchalantly. My eyebrows twitch as I gripped onto my pencil.

"Excuse me?" I angrily said.

"You heard me." He spat. I snorted. Two days and Luhan turned into a ing moron. 

"You do it." I slammed the packet onto his desk. "Twenty percent has no effect on me. Last time as I tutor when I checked your grades, you were at a C. If you fail this assignment, you'll fail the class. However I can still pass with an A-. Think before you speak mister, unless you want to repeat this class while everyone graduates." I smirked. Luhan's jaw dropped and quickly closed it.

"Remember our deal?" He grinned. I scoffed.

"Of course I do."

"So do the ing work or the deals off." I smirked.

"It is. My part has already succeeded. Has yours?"

"What do you mean?" Luhan asked confused. I felt guilty, but I knew I had to say it since he was being such a .

"He already confessed, Luhan." He slammed his pencil and looked away.

"Are you okay Luhan?" I replied. "you look a little green."

"No I don't I look perfectly fine can't you see?! Game on Hyeri, game on." He retorted. I smiled happily. That should get him to do his work.