18

Tutoring the Jerk

-luhan's pov-

I went home and the living room lights. Jieun was laying on the couch watching a tv show. Her face brightened when she saw me and I sat down next to her. She scooted closer and laid on my lap as I her hair. I felt guilty and tapped her cheek.

"hmm?"

"sorry, can you get off?" She turned off the tv and looked at me

"Is it because of Hyeri??"

I nodded. "I have a girlfriend, I can't just perform skinship with other girls." She nodded and got up.

"By the way" she started, "who's stuff was in my room?" 

"Hyeri stayed here for a bit while you were gone" I said. Her eyes widened.

"WHAT?" 

"It was only for a week."

"Wow, daebak" she scoffed. "that seduced you."

My jaw dropped. "don't call her a ! I confessed to her." She rolled her eyes

"I know you Luhan, you don't go around and confess to girls as you please." She said. She suddenly smirked.

"You know what we should go on a double date."

"You have a boyfriend?" 

"Ani, set me up with Lay." She winked and walked upstairs. "Night Luhan oppa" She winked and shut her door. I felt jealous of Lay all of a sudden, but then reminded myself that I had Hyeri. Speaking of Hyeri, I wonder what she's doing. I walked upstairs and crawled into my bed.

--

The week passed by quickly and soon it was Friday. I promised Jieun I would set her up with Lay as I got ready for our date. Jieun barged into my room in her dress that hung tightly around her cleavage. I frowned as I buttoned my cuffs.

"No offense, but that's really showy." She scoffed and looked in the mirror.

"That's the point, pabo!" She said flicking my forehead. "we better get going." she applied one last coat of lip gloss before dragging me out to the car. We decided to meet up at the restaurant. I saw Lay and Hyeri talking happily to each other and Lay's dimple was proudly showing. Damn it, why can't I have dimples?

"Ahem." I cleared my throat and lightly pushed Jieun to Lay.

"Suprise!" I said. Lay was clearly upset while Hyeri rolled her eyes.

We went up to the waiter and she pointed to an empty table. I bowed and pulled out Hyeri's chair while lay walked to his. Jieun pouted as she pulled out her own seat and sat down. Jieun and Hyeri were across from us.

We looked at the menu and the waiter came to take our order.

"I'll have pasta" Hyeri said handing the lady her menu.

"I'll have a salad and soup" Jieun said

"Hmm.. I guess I'll have pasta as well." Lay handed her his menu.

"A steak will be fine." I said. She nodded and walked away.

 

-Jieun's POV-

Ugh, the whole night, Lay did not pay attention to me at all. Luhan is such a retard for being so shallow when Lay is practically hitting on her. What makes Hyeri so special that these two like her? Hmm, I guess I'll just have to stop Lay from falling for Hyeri, and I have the perfect plan.

-Luhan's POV-

I walked Hyeri home holding hands the entire time. We were happily conversing as I stole kisses from her every now and then. We finally reached to her house, and I didn't want to let go of her.

"I guess this is it" she said handing me the jacket I lent her. I smirked.

"Not yet." I hugged her waist and pulled her closer giving her a chaste kiss. It soon turned serious as we took turns fighting for domiance. I pinched her waist as she let out a squeal while I slipped my tongue into her wet cavern. She moaned quietly as I devoured her lips with lust. I her neck and she squealed in delight and I knew I had found her soft spot.

I gave her a light mark as I pulled away admiring my artwork. 

She returned the favor by doing the same and made mine darker than hers.

"So Jieun knows that you're mine." She smiled and pecked my lips one more time before rushing inside.

i know, my updates are getting worse and worse. I'm just trying to skim over the next few chapters. -___-