Luhan Part Three

Tutoring the Jerk

-3rd POV-

Luhan had almost given up. He had tried almost everything. He personally had gone over to her house with a bouquet of fresh roses only to be slammed in the face by the door. Thinking she was playing hard to get, he left the bouquet of roses outside and had walked back and fourth checking to see if she had brought it in. To his suprise, it was still outside rotting just like their relationship. Another recent apology, was when he stood on top of a table and sang a ballad dedicated to her and poured all his emotions into it. She had scoffed in disgust and walked out of the cafeteria leaving a red faced Luhan.

"I give up!" he exclaimed, running a finger through his damp hair. Luhan had just gotten out of the shower and laid on his bed studying.

*Maybe if I do good on the final project, Hyeri will forgive me* He thought as he cheerfully flipped through the pages of his mathbook. 

"Ugh who am I kidding? This stuff is foreign to me!" He muttered to himself. He pulled at his phone and snorted seeing Hyeri's cute face. He had snapped a picture of her while she was studying. Call him a creeper but he could easily argue and saying it was his way of loving her. *here goes nothing* he thought and punched in Hyeri's number. He was obviously stalling since she was on his speed dial.

"Aish!" He threw his phone on the bed as he got up and paced back and fourth. What was he supposed to say? 'Hey, I'm an idiot and I have no idea how to do my homework' or, 'can you help me with math?' He ran his finger through his hair again and picked up his phone. 

*just do it!* he thought to himself before dialing her number. He had used his home phone because he knew she would have not picked up if it was his number. After a couple of rings, someone had picked up.

"hello?" he sighed. *do it luhan!*

"Hey it's Luhan and I was wondering if-" She had hung up the phone. He tapped his chin and came up with a brilliant plan.

--

Hyeri had gotten out of class and was talking to one of the kingkas, Suho. The most angelic, nice boy you would ever meet. He shivered every time he walked past him because the boy was so innocent. As she made her way to the bus stop, someone had come up to her and dragged her wrist pushing her inside a car. At first she attempted to kick the culprit, but after realizing whose car it was, she tried to punch him instead.

"WHA TTHE HECK!" she cried her arms flailing around. Luhan had pinned her against the passenger seat and buckled her. Hyeri had shivered due to the close contact. 

"I'm sorry" He muttered distracting himself from her lucious lips by forcing all his attention to driving. She had massaged her wrists and winced from the pain. The light was now red as Luhan looked at her worriedly. 

"are you alright?" he asked her. She snorted and looked away. She had to admit, Luhan was hot when he was being badass. She ignored him the whole time until she had felt pressure build on the lower half of her body.

"I need to peee~" She whined. Luhan chuckled. 

"Wow, straightforward. I like that" He joked. Hyeri rolled her eyes and punched his shoulder. 

"Let me go to the bathroom!" She said pointing to a gas station. He pulled aside and locked the doors.

"I will, under one condition." Hyeri was now fidgeting.

"let me out or I'll stain your seat!" She threatened.

"tmi, just promise me you'll come back." She scoffed and looked around.

"We're pretty much deserted. I'm not an idiot who'll leave just because some naive boy was being such a douche. I could get kidnapped!" She paused for a moment.

"Well I did, but you get the point. Let me out!" Luhan nodded and unlocked the door as she ran inside the gas station. A few minutes later, Hyeri went back inside the car and buckled her seatbelt.

"So you never told me where we were going." She said. 

"It's a suprise." He told her and winked. She scoffed and avoided his gaze.

The two had finally arrived at a quiet hill and Luhan parked his car. He opened the door for Hyeri and offered to take her hand, but she swatted them away. SLuhan had pulled out a blanket, a picnic basket, and some candles. Hyeri softened as she quickly pulled on a poker face.

"this is our date. an apology date." He smiled sheepishly and spread out the blanket. Hyeri bit the insides of her cheek to contain her happiness. Of course, he must suffer before she could fully forgive him. 

"I didn't know what to make.. so I made some sandwiches and brought some snacks." Hyeri opened the packaged and bit into the sandwhich. She chewed on it for a while and almost nearly threw up. Luhan did the same as he tossed it away.

"I'm sorry, I should have checked to see if it tasted good." Hyeri felt tears brim around her eyes.

"It's fine" She finally whispered. The two laid down peacefully while watching the sunset. Hyeri had fallen alseep about half an hour ago. He faced her and  curled a peice of hair behind her ear and kissed her forehead. 

"I'm sorry Hyeri. I really am" He whispered. He wrapped his jacket around her petite body and pulled her into his embrace nuzzling his face against her hair. *It would be nice if we could stay like this for a while* He thought. Fifteen minutes passed and Luhan had fell asleep. Hyeri stretched and felt something sturdy against her. She almost gasped in suprise seeing how close Luhan was, but giggled at his sleeping face. She traced her finger around his facial features and stopped right at his lips. She leaned in for a peck and Luhan's eyes had shot open.

"Taking advantage of me sleeping, aren't you?" He joked as Hyeri's face flushed.

"Hyeri" He started. "I'm truly sorry for not believing you. It's just that I've known Jieun for so long, but I had no idea she would pull some stupid stunt for that" He whispered. 

"I love you" was all he could say. Hyeri replied by pressing her lips on his as the two started to to make out. Luhan had fully closed his eyes savoring every moment of her soft lips on his. She had inched closer to deepen the kiss and Luhan had done the same. Their chests were pressing up against each other as Luhan softly moaned from the close contact. The two pulled away gasping for air. Hyeri kissed his nose.

"I miss you" She confessed. Luhan had rolled over so he was on top of Hyeri, their lips inches away from touching.

"I missed you more" He said blushing from his cheesiness. He leaned in and placed several sloppy kisses on her lips mumbling I love you in between pecks. His lips trailed down to her neck as he gave her butterfly kisses. Hyeri sighed and closed her eyes enjoying his embrace as her fingers trailed up to his toned chest. Luhan smirked as he pulled away after seeing Hyeri pout. He pecked her lips one more time and carried her bridal style to the car. 

"Stay here, I'll put everything away and we'll go home" He closed the door and began to pack up his things.

It was one of the best days in his life.

 

-

 

Fluff, romance, and more fluff! <3 hope you guys enjoy.