6

Tutoring the Jerk

-Luhan's POV-

"Hannie" Hyeri said as she mimicked my mother. I rolled my eyes and pouted.

"Don't call me that!"

"Don't use aegyo!" She retorted. Touche. 

"Anyways what do you want?" I asked her. 

"Oh that reminds me" She said taking out a notebook and handing it to me.

"While you were asleep I jotted down notes that might be helpful for the test tomorrow. Where do you want to meet after school?" Studying? Shoot me in the face.

"I don't wanna" I whined. Hyeri slapped my arm and clucked her tongue.

"lazy " she hissed. "anyways come to my house or not. either way you're going to set me up with lay!" she sang as she ruffled my hair. Oh right, the deal. I forgot.

"okayyy" I hestiantly said. Hyeri beamed and patted my shoulder.

"I believe in you lulu. Fighting!" She said cutely fist pumping her hands in the air before walking away. I couldn't wipe that obnoxious smile off my face until her words brought me to reality. Lulu? Really? What the . That's worst than Hannie! I angrily fisted my hands and walked to my second hour. I sat down at the farthest desk until some skimpy girl came up to me.

"Hey Luhan." She said barely audible. I mentally snorted at how her attempt to flirt with me failed. I ignored her and plugged in my headphones cranking up the volume until I couldn't turn it up any higher. The girl nearly cried in fustration and walked away. Heh. 

"oppa why didn't you text me back?" Tiffany whined as she unplugged my headphones from my music player. 

"Yah!" I said snatching my ipod back. "I was busy" I fibbed. Truth was, I didn't want to text her back after talking to Hyeri. Why is she always on my mind again?

"Oh oppa it's okay. I'll call you after school, hmm?" she purred her hands rubbing my thighs. I tried my best to smile and awkwardly pushed her hand away. Desperate girls.

"Alright, don't expect me to pick up." I said holding in a laugh. She crossed her arms over her fake chest.

"well then, playing hard to get aren't we?" Please, I'm hard to get. I ignored her and turned up my volume again until the teacher walked in.

"Sorry for the delay, class" The teacher apologized as if we gave a . "Today we're going to learn a new lesson in math today!" He beamed. I snorted and pulled out my phone. Hmm I wonder what Hyeri is doing. Curiously I texted her.

I'm bored

She quickly texted back

Does it look like I care?

I smiled.

Ooh, a nerd texting in class? Feisty.

My phone buzzed again.

Shut up before I come over there and punish you >:)

I laughed.

I'm looking forward to it ;)

I could totally imagine Hyeri's mouth forming into an "o"

ERT!

I laughed a little too loudly. The teacher tapped his foot and raised a brow at me. 

"Care to share why you've been staring at your pants for the past few minutes?" The teacher asked. I blushed.

"I was looking at my nails." I fibbed.

"Uh huh" He said walking away. "anyways.."

--

It was lunch time finally. I smiled happly jogging over to our table.

"where's Hyeri?" I asked her friend, Hana who was talking to Chen. She shrugged her shoudlers.

"I don't know. I think she went to get lunch with Lay. Why?" She asked raising her brow in suspicion. 

"U-uh well I need to g-et help from her" I stuttered. 

"Okayy." She said unconvinced. I groaned and took a seat next to Kris. He laughed and patted my shoulder reassuringly.

"Don't worry. She went to the bathroom. Hana is sprouting nonsense." He said smiling.

"Although, I think Lay went inside with her." I choked on my sandwhich and reached for my water.

"Funny" I said sarcasticly. 

"She's in the library helping Lay find a book." I rolled my eyes and got up. Nerds. -___-

"thanks man" I said jogging out of the cafeteria. I went upstairs and went inside the media center and sure enough, there was Hyeri and Lay.

"this book is pretty good. it talks about young love and the trad-"

"hey guys" I said interupting her. Hyeri looked pissed.

"oh, luhan.. what are you doing here?" she asked through her clenched teeth.

"U-uh just thought I'd pick up a book and read." I fibbed.

"You read?" Lay asked. I nodded.

"S-ure"

"Anyways thanks for showing me this book. I'm going to meet up with Suho so we can finish our report." He said eyeing me. "I'll see you later, Hyeri." He said pulling her into a tight hug. I don't know why but I was fuming watching the two exchange hugs. He waved goodbye and walked away. Hyeri's face was completely red.

"wow loser" I scoffed. Hyeri scowled and punched my arm. 

"what the heck you interrupted us!" She pouted. I had to resist myself to pinch her cheeks and give her a quick peck.

"Oh did I? I"m sorry." I said.

"yeah, it's okay. You didn't do it on purpose." She sighed. Or did I?

"anyways tutoring at my house. meet me at my last class!" She said walking away. I let out a relieved sigh. Thank goodness I was able to distract the two.

--

"there you are." I said waving to Hyeri. She looked up from her phone and smiled.

"hey!"

"who were you texting?" I asked. She grinned widely.

"Yixing oppa. He asked for my phone number just a couple of minutes ago." I frowned. Note to self, keep watch of the two.

"Oh great." I mumbled. Hyeri beamed and laced her arms through mine. I blushed as scooted closer to me when the hall was getting crowded. What the heck. Since when do I blush? The Luhan does not blush! The two of us walked home together in silence, not an awkward one though. 

"we're here!" She beamed opening the door. "omma I'm tutoring my friend. I'll be in my room." I softened when she said 'friend'. Her mom walked over and smiled brightly.

"oh and you are?" 

"Luhan." I said bowing. She eyed Hyeri.

"Honey you told me that he was annoying but you never told me he was a cute young boy!" Her mom exclaimed. Hyeri blushed and clamped a hand over .

"omma!" She hissed. Her mom bowed and let out a laugh.

"You should ask her out. She hasn't even had her first kiss yet." Her mom whispered to me. Hyeri blushed and dragged me upstairs. 

"Don't listen to my mom. Anyways stay here, I'm going to shower." She said grabbing her clothes and walked inside the bathroom. I sat on the bed and looked around curiously. It was pretty small compared to my room, but it was very neat and organized. My eyes stopped wandering when it landed on a rubiks cube. I picked it up and examined it. Hmm, she hasn't finished it. I quickly completed the rubiks cube and smiled after looking at the time. That's a record. Hyeri came out and was towel drying her hair. I blushed after looking at her messy damp hair and her shorts. What the heck, doesn't she know how boys are at this stage?!

"Wahh did you do this?" She said sitting next to me. She was too close for my liking. I nodded not being able to say anything. 

"how?" She asked as she took the rubiks cube from me and lightly brushed her fingers with mine. I was intoxicated by her apple like scent.

"Easy" I managed to reply as I wrapped my fingers around hers and gently guided her through the twists.

"there's a pattern you know" I said as I was twisting the cube. I'll show you one day." I finished up the last two rows and Hyeri gawked.

"Wow, Luhan." She whispered looking up. Our lips were centimeters away. I was about to close that gap until her mom walked in.

"I HAVE SNACKS!" She sang. I cussed mentally.

What a .