14

Tutoring the Jerk

 

-Hyeri's POV-

"Hyeri wake up!" I heard someone scream while shaking my shoulders. I slowly opened my eyes and let out a high pitch scream. What was Luhan doing in my room?!

"AHH BYUNTAE HOW'D YOU GET IN HERE?" I screamed hitting him with a pillow. He covered his face with his arms. I looked around and realized that it wasn't my room. Oh right, I'm staying at Lulu's house. 

"sorry" I mumbled as I stopped hitting him. He blew his bangs in fustration.

"when are you going to stop hitting me? Gosh you're so violent." I rolled my eyes and got up.

"My mom's not home yet so she told us to eat out." 

"Okay. just let me shower first." I got out of the shower and changed into some comfty sweat pants and a loose white tee. I tied my hair into a bun and wore my glasses. Fudge it, I don't need to look good to eat breakfeast. I came outside yawning. Luhan got up from my bed and eyed me up and down, suddenly making me feel insecure. 

"you're going to a restaurant like that?!" he asked. I nodded my head.

"yeah.. do I look crappy or something?" Luhan snickered.

"Why don't you just look in the mirror?" My mouth opened and I walked past him.

"Whatever, it's not like you look any better!" I retorted sticking out my tongue. *She looks cute.* he thought smiling before following me.

--

"Umm I'll have pancakes." I said putting down the menu. I looked up and saw Lay walking inside the restaurant with Xiumin and Kris.

"Oh !" I muttered covering my face with my menu. He cannot see me like this!

"what's wrong?!" Luhan asked after ordering. I pointed to Lay and he let out a high pitched laugh. 

"that's embarrassing." he snickered. I buried my face into the menu.

"I'll take that." the waiter said attempting to grab it away from me. I yanked back.

"I'm.Not.Done.Looking!" I scowled. She rolled her eyes and pulled harder.

"well I need it now!" she screamed. The two of us kept pulling and I finally let go. The waiter tripped and fell backwards landing on the floor. I saw Lay look our way.

Crap. Luhan shot me a glare before helping her up. She curled a piece of hair behind her and bit her lip.

"Th-ank y-ou" she stuttered. He scoffed and made a shooing motion to her. She frowned and finally left shooting me an 'I will kill you' look.

"Hey guys!" Xiumin said waving. He automatically pushed me to the other side of the chair and Kris sat down next to him. Lay looked around and finally scooted next to Luhan. I buried my face with my hands. I looked repulsive! 

"Are you crying?" Xiumin asked me while he patted my back. I shook my head and turned away from him.

"she's just embarassed since she has no makeup on." Luhan laughed. 

"You look fine Hyeri." Lay complimented. "You always look pretty." I blushed and finally pulled my hands away from my face. Oh right. I should at least take off my glasses.  I pulled them off and put it on the table. Great, now I can't see. 

"Did you guys order?" Kris asked. We both nodded.

"Okay so did we." He replied. The food came and I picked up a utensil feeling the edges of it. Yup, it was a fork. Satisfied with my choice, I at the pancake.

"Hyeri can you pass me the sugar?" Lay asked politely. I nodded and looked over. Crap, where is it?! I felt the condiments and smiled when I found the sugar, accidentally spilling syrup all over Luhan.

"I'm soo sorry!" I said putting on my glasses. He looked pissed. 

"Clean this up!" He said through clenched teeth. I nodded and we both walked into the bathroom. We went into the family restroom and I held out my two arms. 

"Shirt" I said. He raised his brow and hesitantly took it off showing off his white milky abs. I blushed and looked away as he handed me his tee. I washed the stain under the sink and stuck it under the blowdryer. Luhan leaned against the wall smirking.

"You're avoiding me" He smirked. 

"can't hear you!" I fabricated. "dryers on too loud!" He rolled his eyes.

"I like you Hyeri." I dropped the shirt and my eyes widened.

"WHAT?!" I exclaimed. He laughed and yanked his shirt from my grip.

"Oh.. so now you can hear me" he grinned before slipping it on. I blushed and opened the bathroom door. 

"get out" I angrily spat. He pinched my cheeks and walked out the door

-Lays POV-

"what do you think they are doing?" Xiumin asked Kris as he bit into his waffle. He shrugged his shoulders.

"Five bucks they're getting it on." I choked on my orange juice.

"They are not!" I retorted. Kris raised a brow.

"Oh yeah, why haven't they been back? It's been more than five minutes." My hands curled into a ball. 

"Hyeri is not like that!" I defended. 

"Are you sure? I bet you she did it on purpose." Xiumin snickered. I slammed my hands on the table and walked over to the bathroom. What is taking them so long? I saw Luhan walk out and Hyeri was flustered. She saw me and jumped in suprise.

"what are you doing here?" she asked tilting her head to one side. Gosh, she's so cute.

"I'm going to the bathroom." I lied. 

"Oh right hehe" she bowed and walked back to the table.

That was close.