11

Tutoring the Jerk

-3rd POV-

The tests were finally graded and Luhan nervously tapped his pen against the table. Hyeri rubbed his hand and smiled.

"You did great, I know it" She beamed. He could only nod and bit his lip until they almost bled. The teacher came out waving the paper in the air. He immediately rushed over and checked his grade. A-. He jumped up and down and spun Hyeri around like last time. She could only pat his shoulder until he let go.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH HYERI!" She nodded and bit her lip.

"No, thank you. I wonder what Lay is going to think when he sees me" She mumbled playing with her fingers. He held her shoulders and tilted her head up.

"You are beautiful. If Lay rejects you, then he is stupid." She snorted.

"You're being cheesy today." She laughed. He laughed as well and patted her head.

"Aigoo, how do you always get perfect scores?" She tapped her head. 

"it's all in here. But your head," She said knocking it "Is hollow meaning there is nothing stored in there." 

"YAH!" He screamed. She laughed and rubbed her stomache.

"You're so funny Lulu" He frowned.

"Stop calling me that!" She shook her head.

"Lulu lulu lulu!" He rolled his eyes. We packed up our stuff when the bell rang. It was Friday and everyone was invited to Xiumin's movie night. Luhan walked with Hyeri. His phone vibrated and he pulled it out.

oppa where are you? -Jieun

Shoot. he forgot he had to go shopping with her today.

"Look tell Xiumin I have to go." Hyeri frowned. 

"You can't come?" He shook his head.

"Cya" She shrugged her shoulders and continued walking. If Jieun was that important to him, then Hyeri could care less.

-Luhan's POV-

"Hold this and this" Jieun said piling clothes into the shopping bag. I let out a groan and blew my bangs.

"if you're bored then just leave." Honestly, I'd rather be spending time with Hyeri now.

"On second thought, nevermind. I need someone to hold my stuff." 

"Arraso" I replied.

"Soo that Hyeri chick is weird." She said flipping through the racks.

"Why?" I asked her. She shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know. Don't you think it's weird that she's willing to tutor you? I mean she's obviously doing it for something" True. Jieun just didn't know the deal.

"You know what, she probably likes you and she just wants to get with you." I rubbed my forehead.

"Jieun, stop." She turned around and looked at me.

"Alright, just speaking the truth."

"You don't know her!" I snapped. She sighed and put the shirt back on the hanger.

"Look, you don't know her. She's using you to get popular. Don't you think it's weird you're getting good grades all of a sudden? You can't possibly think its because of her."

"She inspires me to learn" I shot back. 

"You're not smart enough to get those grades, face it." She turned her heels and continued walking. Maybe  she is right. Maybe Hyeri was using me all this time. But how was I able to pass my classes?

-Hyeri's POV-

"Wah, you're so pretty!" Xiumin said clapping his hands. Tao gave me a thumbs up, Kris patted my head.

"I agree." Said Chen. "But my Hana is better."

"BWOH!?" We all chorused. He blushed and looked down.

"You didn't tell them?" He said pinching the bridge of his nose. "are you embarrassed to be with me?!"

"Ani, we just dated yesterday, calm down!" Hana said slapping his arm.

"sorry I was going to call you but you were tutoring." 

"It's okay." I looked around the room hoping that Lay was already here. his impression is what matters.

"Sorry guys I was la- woah Hyeri.." He breathed. I blushed and curled a hair behind my ear.

"You look pretty- w-ait no, you're always pretty but you look go-rgeous today" he stuttered. I bit my lip.

"Thanks." 

"ANYWAYS!" Kris said clapping his hand. "the movies?" 

"Waee?" Hana and I whined when Xiumin put in paranormal activity. Halfway into the movie I  couldnt watch it anymore.

"Don't be scared" Lay whispered hugging my waist and pulling me in. I buried my face into his chest half embarrased and half scared. He rubbed circles on my back to calm me down. 

"You okay?" He asked when the movie ended. I nodded and yawned.

"I'm tired." I whined as I buried my head into his chest. I was too tired to realize what I was doing. Lay pinked as he patted my shoulder. 

"Oh Lay can you- oh" Kris smirked as he left the room. Lay pinked even more.

"Sing for mee I can't sleep" I mumbled. He cleared his throat and started singing. His voice was amazing. I soon fell asleep and I couldn't remember what happened next. 

I stretched and woke up in my bedroom. I walked downstairs only to be greeted by my mom.

"Honey, some handsome guy dropped you off today!" She beamed. I blushed realizing it was Lay.

"Is he your boyfriend?" She wriggled her brows.

"A-ni!" I stuttered.

"Aigoo, you're growing up so fast!" she cooed as she pinched my cheek. I changed into a new outfit Lulu had brought me and decided to walk around the park since the weather was nice.

"Can I get an ice cream cone?" I asked as I fished out my wallet.

"Make that two." I turned around only to see Luhan. He offered to pay, but I slapped his hand away. I happily took my ice cream and skipped outside the ice cream shop. Luhan followed me. All the girls were giggling and pointing at him admiring his features.

"go away" I muttered a bit jealous. Luhan laughed and ruffled my hair.

"Aww is my jagiya jealous?" He said. 

"Ani!" I blushed. 

"Whatever" He said and ate his ice cream. He tripped over a rock and his ice cream fell on the floor.

"AHAHAHAH!" I laughed clutching onto my stomache. He blushed and dusted off his pants.

"Stupid rock" He muttered. He smiled at my reaction.

"You're wearing the outfit I bought you" He whispered. I nodded.

"Does it look okay?"

"Perfect." We walked around the park for about an hour until I told him I had to go study.

"I'll walk you home" He offered.

"I'm fine" I replied. "I'll see you."

"Bye" He said waving a peace sign. "Wait" He tugged on my sleeves and pulled me into a long embrace. "take care"

I blushed and felt butterflies in my stomach. Could it be, that I liked Luhan as well? I walked home clutching onto my chest.

"What's wrong?" My mom asked me.

"Nothing.. it's just.. how do you know you like someone?"

"Well do you feel nervous around him?" I nodded

"Do you get fluttery when he iniates skinship?" I nodded

"Do you think about him a lot?" I thought about it and nodded.

"well then, you like him. Whoever it is, make sure it's the right person. I love you honey" She replied kissing my forehead. I thought about it for a while and realized who I liked.

-

Do you guys think it's lay or luhan?