10

Tutoring the Jerk

If it says rated 'm' I have NO IDEA why!

-Luhan's POV-

 "Pay attention!" Hyeri snapped at me as she slammed her fists on the table. I jumped and looked up at her. She smiled innocently and patted my shoulder.

"Finally" She laughed. "Okay, now back to the lesson." I couldn't even focus on what she was saying, mainly because I was tracing her facial features. I could tell Lay had developed a crush on Hyeri, and I needed the two to get together pronto so Jieun could stop crushing on Lay. 

"I think Lay likes you" I blurted. Her eyes widened and her ears reddened. 

"Really?" She beamed staring back at me with her huge brown orbs. I nodded. 

"Yeah, but you're still not good looking enough for him."

"YAH!" She whined. "Hey, come to think of it, I've been tutoring you but you haven't even helped me with Lay!" I thought about it and packed up my things.

"Are you saying the deals off?" She pouted. I shook my head and tugged her wrists.

"Come." I said and she obediently followed. We hopped onto the bus and sat down.

"Are you not going to tell me?" 

"Nope. It's a suprise." She puffed her cheeks and leaned back onto the seat. 

"You might want to sleep. It's a long ride." She nodded and leaned her head on my shoulders. I coughed in embarrasement. She tilted her head up and made a weird face.

"Waeyo?" I shook my head.

"Don't worry about it." I said lightly poking her cheek. She smiled and scooted closer to me. I felt jittery for some reason. Maybe because I ate too much. Minutes later, Hyeri fell asleep and I took that time to examine her adorable face. Wait, did I say adorable? I trailed my fingers down her forehead and poked her noise. She scrunched it and scooted even closer to me. Closing the possible gap that we shared. 

"Wake up." I said shaking her. She shot up and rubbed her eyes. She's soo cute. She let out a yawn and streched lifting her shirt up a little bit. I blushed and looked away. 

"We're here!" She beamed and hopped outside. I chuckled and followed her. 

"You took me all the way over here to go shopping?" I wagged my fingers back and fourth.

"This is the best mall ever. I'm going to give you a makeover!" Her eyes widened and she made an x with her hand.

"Andwe! I didn't bring money." Jieun would usually spend my money, but Hyeri didn't like the idea.

"Don't worry. It's a way of thanking you for tutoring me." She hesitantly agreed and held my hand. I turned to her confused.

"I don't want to get lost in this big mall" she said innocently. I tightened our grip.

"You won't" I assured her. I handed her dresses, blouses, skirts, and shorts. Her face reddened.

"you want me to wear that little piece of fabric?" She said disgustedly pointing to the shorts. 

"These aren't even that short. now go!" I shooed her. She came out and twirled around in the floral dress. My ears reddened and I nodded in approval. 

"Ok, clothes, done. Now hair and makeup." I paid and led her to the salon.

"Please, fix her if you can." I said. Hyeri held out her hand threatening to slap me as she scowled. The lady shook her head.

"I need to get paid more." She mumbled. An hour later, Hyeri came out. I swore time was frozen. All I could see was her. She was gorgeous. Absoulely breathtaking. She caught me checking her out and she smiled cutely.

"Ohh, do I look that good?" She bragged. You don't even know.

"Wha-tever, le-t's go" I stuttered dragging her with me. The ride home was awkward. I couldn't stop staring at her and Hyeri felt uncomfortable too. All I could say was.. Lay is a lucky man.

"Wait.. what about your test tomorrow?!" Hyeri asked shaking my arm. I shrugged.

"I'll fail it, no big deal." She gasped and whacked my head. I swear, this girl is so violent.

"WAE!?" I cried rubbing my head. 

"I'm so sorry!" She said massaging my head. "I'm going to make sure you pass!" She said. "But the library is closed."

"There's always my house" I suggested. She nodded. "Good idea."

We finally arrived and I opened the door.

"Who's this?" My mom asked me pointing to Hyeri.

"It's me, Hyeri!" She beamed. My mom dropped her phone.

"WAHH YOU'RE GORGEOUS!"

"What's with all these noises?" Jieun complained walking down the stairs. She froze when she saw Hyeri.

"Honey, isn't she pretty?" My mom asked. Jieun nodded but scoffed when my mom turned back to Hyeri. "Please, stay for dinner." She looked at me and mouthed 'help' I smirked.

"She would love to join us." Hyeri and Jieun's jaw dropped. I grinned. 

"Is that alright?"

"Nonsense, don't ever ask that. Well continue what you're doing!" My mom chirped as she walked away humming. I led her up to my room and shut the door. Jieun barged in and sat down on my bed.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. She's been acting weird. 

"Why can't I?" She shot back glaring at Hyeri. Of course, I was oblivious to everything. Hyeri shrugged her shoulders.

"Fine with me" She said pulling out the book. We studied for an hour and I understood the material for once. 

"Dinner~" My mom sang. We all went down and ate.

"this is really good Mrs. Lu" Hyeri complimented. My mom beamed. 

"You really think so?"

"Too salty" Jieun replied chugging down a glass of water. 

"It taste good" I said. She smiled and ate happily. Dinner was awkward, and none of us could start a conversation. Finally, everyone finished eating and Hyeri offered to do the dishes while Jieun was watching TV.

"Thanks again" Hyeri said bowing before she left.

 

 

--

If you guys really like this fanfic, I would really be happy if you guys 'upvoted' it!