15 part 1

Tutoring the Jerk

Dramatic chapter coming up! Sorry guys if you're disappointed.

"come on., I'll walk you home." lay suggested as we walked out of the restaurant.  Crap. I didn't tell lay yet.

"Yixing oppa, I have to tell you something."  His heart fluttered.

"I'm living with Luhan."His eyes widened in shock.

"Bwoh?!" 

"Long story.." I said looking down. 

He's not doing anything to you, right? I shook my head.

"YAH! You make me sound like a ert." Luhan said pointing a finger at him. Lay rolled his eyes. 

"Good." my heart skipped a beat knowing he cared.

"I'll still walk you home." He said interlacing his hands with mine. 

"Uhh guys we're still here." Xiumin said. Kris looked at luhan and saw hurt in his eyes. He smirked. 

"Let's go over to luhans house." Kris suggested

"Alright." Luhan said. We arrived at his house and the boys the tv.

"Remember when hyeri was so scared she was all over lay?" Xiumin snickered.

I blushed.

"Bwoh!? When was this?!" Luhan snapped.

"When you were with your girlfriend." Lay said coldly.

"Don't call her my girlfriend." For some reason I felt relieved.

"whatever" Lay replied. 

"Nooo you don't have any drinks!" Xiumin whined after he looked in the fridge.

"I'll buy some." I offered grabbing my coat. 

"Me too" Lay piped. 

"No I will" Luhan said pulling him back.

"Don't leave your guests here by themselves." Lay replied and flung an arm around my shoulder. 

"Let's go" He said shutting the door behind him.

--

-Kris's POV-

I can tell Luhan liked Hyeri, even though he didn't know yet.

"AISH!" He fisted his hair in fustration. 

"Come on, let's watch some soccer." I suggested him trying to calm him down. Xiumin was so oblivious.

Luhan nervously drummed his fingers on his thighs impatiently. I rolled my eyes. As leader of the group, I had to do something. 

"be right back" I said patting his shoulder. He nodded as he concentrated too much on the tv.

"Xiumin come here" I said yanking him away from the fridge and into the bathroom. I locked the door and turn to him. 

"What?" he hissed.

"Luhan likes Hyeri."

"No he doesn't, he likes Jieun." 

"Trust me, I can tell." Xiumin pursed his lips.

"What should we do then?"

"It seems like Luhan doesn't know. I want the two to have a fair advantage."

"So what are we going to do? Lock them in a closet or something?" he said sarcastically. I snapped my fingers and pointed at him.

"that's right!"

-Lay's POV-

"Hmm strawberry or banana?" Hyeri asked me holding up the two drinks.

"Strawberry" I said pinching her cheeks. She crouched down and put back the banana drink. I softened when I saw her wearing the necklace I gave her. I had to confess. But it needs to be perfect.

"Let's go!" She said dragging my wrist to the checkout lane. I pulled out the money and paid for the drinks. She eagerly jabbed a straw into the drink and sipped it.

"Mmm. The banana is good. You missed out!" She said cutely holding the drink in front of me.

I took a sip and smiled. We just had an indirect kiss.

"Good huh?" she said. I nodded. *no but your lips tasted good* I shook the thought away. We finally reached Luhan's house and she had a hard time opening the door. She blew her bangs and ran the doorbell. She looked up at me with her doe like eyes. *Just do it Yixing* I told myself. I inched closer to her and we were touching noses. She must have knew as she quickly closed her eyes. Our lips were inching closer until..

"YOU'RE BACK!" Luhan shouted pulling Hyeri inside. I groaned. SO CLOSE! Hyeri looked dissapointed as well. She slipped off her shoes and handed everyone their drinks.

"thanks Hyeri, but we have to go." Xiumin said ruffling her hair. Kris dragged me outside of the house.

"What?" I asked him. He looked at me carefully and he looked guilty.

"I have something to show you." He said shutting the door and I followed him. 

"what about Xiumin?" I asked. He stuffed his hands in his pocket and let out a sigh.

"He's coming."

-

-Hyeri's POV-

"Come on I need to show you guys something!" Xiumin said pushing Luhan and I into the closet.

"what?" Luhan asked annoyed. Xiumin quickly shut the door and locked it.

"MEHRONG!" He shouted and ran away. 

"Yah!" Luhan screamed trying to open the door. It was locked. 

"No use." I mumbled. "Just call someone, stupid."

"My phone is in the living room!" My eyes widened.

"I don't have mine either!" I started panicking. 

"Well, there's no point in freaking out." he sighed leaning on the wall and slid down. "We can wait until my mom comes home."

I nodded and sat across from him. (a/n the closet is fairly small so they're really close)

Five, ten, and eventually fifteen minutes passed and we were still locked.

"Let's play a game." Luhan suggested. 

"What game?" I replied.

"Truth or dare." 

"Alright." I smirked. This was going to be fun. 

"You first. Truth or dare."

"Truth"

"Have you ever had your first kiss?" I blushed. Why would he want to know?

"Not yet." I replied. "truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Same question." 

"Yes." I felt my heart drop.

"With who?"

"One question at a time!" 

"arraso, I pick truth."

"Why do you like Lay?" I blushed again. Why is he asking such personal questions?!

"I like him because he's smart, nice, great singer, and he treats me well." I said nodding my head. Luhan scooted closer to me.

"Why, am I not nice, smart, or I don't treat you well?" I rolled my eyes.

"I'm tutoring you, so you're not smart, duh" I joked. Luhan looked serious.

"I'll show you I'm smart." he whispered audible enough for me to hear.

"Tr-uth or dare?" I stuttered.

"Dare."I tapped my chin and looked around.

"See your moms dress?" I said tugging on it.

"I dare you to cross dress." I smirked. His eyes widened.

"Fine." He tore off his shirt and revealed his milky abs. I fanned myself. This was the second time today! He slipped on the dress and twirled around. I laughed and his y image was gone in a second. He looked embarassed and took it off and slipped on a wife beater.

"You dared me so you should pick dare." He smirked. 

"Alright, dare." I replied. He smirked and scooted closer closing every possible gap we shared.

 

 

 

 

"I dare you.." He whispered huskily in my ear "to kiss me"