5

Tutoring the Jerk

-3rd POV-

Hyeri was in her first hour when a girl tapped her shoulders. 

"yes?" she asked. The girl paused for a moment and looked around making sure the room was quiet.

"I heard you're Luhan oppa's tutor."

"and?"

"and you should stay away from him. He's not interested in hideous girls you know!" She spat. Hyeri faked a pout.

"aw, well then I guess you have no chance!" She said before turning around. The whole class 'oohed'. Hyeri smirked as she started taking notes. 

"you think you're so funny don't you!" the girl behind her flared as she yanked her hair. Hyeri balled her hands into fists as she turned around. 

" I was just stating the matter of fact. Fools like you can't distinguish the difference between actuality and humor." The girl let out a high pitched scream.

"Shut up you nerd!" She retorted. Hyeri rolled her eyes and continued to write her notes. It was soon lunchtime as she headed towards her locker and put her books away.

"hey~" Luhan said leaning his body on the lockers. Hyeri ignored him and started piling books in the locker and closed it.

"are you going to ignore me?" he asked. 

"one of your fangirls decided to verbally attack me" She said mentally groaning. "you know, I don't know what they see in you." Luhan scoffed.

"I'm good looking, rich, tall, popular, muscular and I have cute eyes." he said without pausing.

"You're also arrogant, dumb, annoying, feminine, and lack all of the traits you just listed of yourself." She retorted. Luhan rolled his eyes and puffed his cheeks. 

"You're so mean." He said. Hyeri laughed and lightly shoved him causing him to stumble over his own foot.

"Strong my " She retorted as she walked past him. Luhan quickly got up and dusted himself.

"yah! that's not fair all my weight was put on that locker you know!" He said chasing her. The two went to the cafeteria and Hyeri followed Luhan to EXO's table.

"hey hyeri!" the guys chorused in unison. Luhan frowned.

"wow guys what about me?"

"Oh hey.." Some of them mumbled. Luhan made a face and sat next to Xiumin. 

"Hey luhan!" He said cutely waving. Luhan beamed.

"Finally someone who says hi to me." Xiumin reached out his hand and stole the bag of chips Luhan had just bought. "Oh.. that's why he was excited." he mumbled.

"Hyeri want to hear a pizza joke?" Tao asked.

"Su-"

"Nevermind it's too cheesy." She rolled her eyes and faked a laugh. 

"very funny Tao" Kris said rolling his eyes as well.

"For your information I was talking to HYERI not you!" The two bickered and Lay awkwardly laughed.

"Sorry my friends are.. quite interesting." he said. Hyeri smiled. 

"It's alright. I don't mind." She said replying back. Lay laughed and poked her cheek.

"Luhan told me you two were going to study at his house today." 

"Mhm."

"I would come but I have to finish my math project." He frowned. Hyeri laughed and poked his forehead.

"You're going to get wrinkles" She mimicked him.

"that's my line!" he shot back smiling. Hyeri tilted her head back and laughed. Luhan watched the two talk and he was now the one frowning.

"you're pretty much shooting daggers with your eyes." Kris said to Luhan. Luhan ignored him and sighed.

*why does he feel uncomfortable with Lay around Hyeri?*

-

It was after school when Hyeri was waiting for Luhan again. She rocked back and fourth on her heels and puffed her cheeks rubbing her hands together to keep warmth. Twenty minutes later she saw Luhan's arm slung around one of the queenka's in the school, Tiffany. 

"I'll see you around~" He cooed kissing her cheek. Typical, he was the school player anyways. Hyeri rolled her eyes and ran up to him.

"YAH WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?" She hissed. Luhan jumped, startled and looked at her. His face softened. *she waited for me?* "I waited for you outside in the cold for twenty minutes you jerk." she mumbled and dragged him by his wrist. "where's your house?" Luhan cleared his throat.

"follow me" He said taking her to his car. She went inside and he started the engine. "here" he said taking his hand and rubbing it with his own. He blew hot air into her hands and she shivered from the sudden contact. 

"sorry I took so long" He apologized.

"I-ts okay" she stuttered.

"You're whole face is red. You must've been really cold." He said bending over and buckling her seatbelt." Her face reddened even more as she cleared

"L-ets go" Soon they were at his house. Hyeri gawked at the size.

"Wow" She whispered. Luhan chucked and opened her car door.

"after you my lady" Hyeri rolled her eyes.

"thanks you're such a gentleman." Hyeri followed him inside.

"hi hon." His mom beamed as she scanned you. "hannie you brought another girl home? How many times do I have to tell you to stop playing around."

"shes my tutor" he said scratching his neck. 

"Oh I'm so sorry. It's just, you're really pretty to be a tutor" Hyeri laughed.

"Thanks." She bowed. 

"well you two go study and I'll just cook dinner." She replied and walked to the kitchen. Luhan smirked and pulled her closer.

"Let's go to my room." 

-

Hyeri pulled a chair by his desk and grabbed his math book. 

"what don't you understand?" She asked him.

"everything." Hyeri rolled her eyes. 

"well let's start with this lesson." Hyeri started explaining and stopped once she saw Luhan staring at her intently. She blushed.

"YAH. Pay attention." Luhan groaned and leaned on her shoulders. 

"It's too hard." Hyeri tapped her chin, thinking.

"How about if you do your homework, I'll take you out for ice cream?" Luhan frowned.

"I'm not a kid."

"but I like ice cream." Hyeri said, slumping her shoulders. Luhan laughed and patted her head.

"If you give me a kiss then I will do it." Hyeri's eyes widened.

"ANI!" Luhan laid his head against his desk tracing the paper with his finger.

"well then I won't do it." Hyeri hesitated and was about to say something and closed .

"fine" she mumbled crossing her arms over her chest. Luhan smiled and was mentally screaming. *Yup she's definitely different*

"done!" luhan said turning to Hyeri only to find her asleep. He chuckled quietly and tapped her arm. 

"wake up" He whispered. She looked up confusingly.

"where am I?" She asked yawning. *cute*

"at my house and I finished this worksheet" he said proudly waving it in the air. Hyeri snatched it and checked all the problems.

"impressive. you're pretty smart." she said. Truth was, Luhan had poured out all his hard work and perserverance to finish that paper correctly.

"where's my kiss?" He smirked. Hyeri blushed.

"T-ruth is, I ha-ven't had-d my first kiss ye-t" She stammered avoiding his gaze. Luhan softened. *she's so innocent*

"A kiss on the cheek will do" he said. Hyeri looked up and beamed.

"wahh you're so nice! Now I really want to kiss your lips!" 

"well then my lips are waiting." he joked. Hyeri rolled her eyes and circled her arms around his neck and placed a chaste kiss on his cheek which was now pink.

"you did well" She said squeezing his hand. Luhan could only nod. "it's late, I should get going." She said packing up her things. "Luhan are you mute? Can you help me?" she asked jokingly. He laughed nervously and held her books and walked downstairs.

"Oh please don't tell me you're leaving!" His mom begged holding onto you.

"Ahjumma.. It's late, I have to go." 

"are you coming back?"

"y-es?"

"Wow, I mean thank you. You see, our son hasn't been the best pupil in terms of being respectful to his tutors. Thank you for bearing with him." Hyeri cocked her head to one side.

"what do you mean? He was great. I hope your son does well on his exams" she said and bowed. Hyeri walked out of the door after grabbing the books from Luhan. Her mom shut the door and faced him.

"Spill it?"

"wh-at do you mean?" He asked stuttering. His mom chuckled.

"you so like her!" he pinked even more

"OMMA! That's not true!" His mom rolled her eyes.

"oh come on I saw the way you were looking at her. Plus, she's very pretty." She said patting his back before she left. Luhan touched his cheek where Hyeri kissed him.

"do I like her?" he asked himself again but shook away his thoughts. "whatever. I gotta text Tiffany."

----

I just want to thank each and every one of my subscribers. I know this might be too much to ask, but please comment once in a while to know that you are actually reading. To be honest, I almost yanked off my hair in fustration since I only had two commenters on the last chapter. There's so many of you guys, and it just makes me feel discouraged to update -_-Also, if possible, please upvote and show this fic to your friends! Remember, the more you comment, I'll update quicker! 

*MWAH!*