3

Tutoring the Jerk

hey guys! I need all the help I can get so please share this fanfic to your friends!!

after conversing with luhans friends, you were impressed by how humble they were and how they didn't brag about their looks- besides for luhan.

Xiumin loved eating and he was the eldest

Kris wasn't As mean as he looked, just very strict

Tao had an odd obsession with gucci.

Chen wasn't as shy as everyone thought he was , and he could bust any note you asked him to.

Lay was forgetful, he was a dancer, a bit shy, and really cute. 

Well.. Luhan was just luhan.

"thanks oppas I had a great time." you said bowing. They nodded and waved. Hana was still stunned by her luck as she stood there frozen.  

 

"you okay?" you asked her as you waved your hand in front of her face. Hana was quiet the whole time exot was around. You were surprised that that big mouth if hers didn't say anything stupid. She turned and looked at you as she quickly snapped out of her trance.

"how lucky are we!!" she said jumping up and down andyelling in your ear. You pushed her away and slapped her arm playfully.

"ugh I didn't know you weren't boys that much." you joked. Hana rolled her eyes and scoffed.

"oh yeah? You were practically drooling over lay. Someone would have to be dumb not to realize, which luckily, lay is pretty dumb."

"hey! He is not dumb!" You defended.

"whatever" she muttered. "Luhan seems into you."

You laughed. "haha very funny. he's just a flirt that's all."

"okay" she said. "anyways thanks for inviting me out to eat with those handsome oppas!" She cooed giving you a hug.

"Hana their not your oppas, your their noonas!" You retorted. Hana was 2 years older than you. 

"Whatever" she said shooing you away. "I can call them whatever I want." 

"Haha alright. I'll see you tomorrow!" You beamed before walking home. You turned around and was yanked harshly on your backpack strap. Your eyes widened in shock as someone's hands muffled your mouth. 

"LAHLSJF" You said as the stranger kept his hand on your mouth.

"Be Luhan's tutor and I'll let you go." A familar voice said as his breath touched your ear. You shivered and turned around. 

"I was really scared!" you pouted slapping luhans shoulder. He smiled apologetically and held out his pinky.

"I let you go, promise me you'll be my tutor?" He said wriggling his brows. You clenched your fists. 

"Ani. If that's all you have to say, I"m leaving." You started to walk away and he pulled you back this time your face meeting his chest.

 

"Oof. Why are you so pushy?!" You whined and rubbed your forehead. 

"I'll set you up with lay" He said. Your eyes widened. 

"BWOH?!"

"You heard me." He smirked and held out his hand. "Deal?" You thought to yourself and hesitantly brought your hand up to shake his. It's not too hard to tutor someone, right?

 

--

 

The bell rang and you stood outside of Luhan's classroom. You tapped your foot impatiently and glanced at your wrist watch. It's been five minutes. Luhan came out of the classroom with disheveled hair and the girl's face was bright red. You arched your eyebrows in confusion. 

"that was fun oppa" she said winking at him "seductively". He smirked and waved goodbye to her as she skipped to her friends. 

"I'm done" You said after you realized what could have possible happened with the two. Luhan grabbed your wrist again and you turned around shouting angrily.

"YAH! DO YOU JUST PULL PEOPLE AS YOU PLEASE? CAN'T YOU JUST CALL MY NAME INSTEAD OF TUGGING ON ME?" You whined as you violently yanked his grip off. He laughed and backed away, his hands up in the air.

"Woah, calm down." He said chuckling. You rolled your eyes and turned around about to leave until he called out your name.

"Hyeri" he said. You glared at him. 

"Let's start" You opened your mouth to retaliate but you immediately closed it. *Do it for lay* You sighed and ruffled your hair. 

"alright" He walked into the classroom and you dragged him by his backpack strap.

"Not in there. I don't want to be in the classroom where you two were doing something naughty" you tsked. Luhan had a confused look on his face and he started laughing. 

"OMO! We weren't doing anything I swear!" he said forming and x with his arms. "we got in trouble so we had to stay after and clean. She tripped and fell and landed on me while she was standing on a chair!" He said. You sighed in relief as your face was getting pink.

"good" you muttered and went inside. he chuckled in amusement. 

"at least not with her I wouldn't have done anything." He said. "If it was you.. maybe." he said eyeing you up and down. You scoffed in disgust and pulled your chair closer to his.

Tutoring a jerk? Tsk, more like tutoring a ert.