16

Tutoring the Jerk

-Hyeri's POV-

"shh they're sleeping." I heard someone whisper. I rubbed my eyes and yawned. I hit something hard in the process and saw Luhan's angelic sleeping face and blushed right when I remembered what had happened. I looked up and saw Kris looking at us curiously and Xiumin was snickering. My eyes widened as I saw Xiumin.

"YAH!" I screamed pointing at him. He was in panic mode as Kris started cracking up.

"I'm sorry it was a dare I promise it wasn't on-"

"Shut up." I replied getting up and dusting off my pants. Luhan woke up and smiled when he saw me. He looked around and froze when he saw baozi and got up and smacked his arm.  

"You know what, if it wasn't for what happened, I wouldn't have forgiven you." He said kissing my forehead. Kris raised a brow.

"are you two together?" we nodded. He looked glum as he bowed.

"I'm sorry that this idiot locked you two up." he said before walking away. Xiumin's eyes widened as he pointed a finger at kris.

"He told me to!" he screamed. Luhan rolled his eyes and pushed him out shutting the door. My cheeks started to become pink as I avoided his gaze.

"I'm going to sh-ower." I stuttered as I grabbed my clothes.

Meanwhile..

-Kris's POV-

[flashback]

"Hyung, can I tell you something?" Lay asked me as he smiled, his dimple proudly showing.

"Sure." I mumbled feeling guilty.

"The thing is.. I really like Hyeri, and I'm going to confess to her. I just don't know how." He said looking down and played with his fingers. I looked over at him and my expression fell. I have never seen Lay so happy before. He was usually a conservative person and he never showed interest in girls.

"I really really like her hyung." I nervously swallowed and I felt a pang in my heart.

"just do whatever you feel is right." I replied. Lay chuckled nervously. 

"arasso. I'll think of something." he said as he patted my shoulder. I mentally cursed as I saw his retreating figure. It's been almost 45 minutes since the two were locked up. If he hasn't confessed, then that's his loss. I called Xiumin as we headed over to Luhan's house

[end of flashback]

---

-Hyeri's POV-

I got ready for school as I grabbed all my books and stuffed it in my backpack. I flung it over my shoulder as I ran downstairs grabbing an apple.

"Let's go?" Luhan beamed grabbing an apple as well. I nodded as he interlaced his fingers with mine. I blushed and avoided his gaze. This type of skinship was foreign to me. We finally arrived to school as Luhan walked me to class. It was now lunchtime as I headed to our table and sat next to Hana who was happily talking to Chen. She squealed when she saw me and gave me a tight hug. I had told her what happened yesterday. Lay smiled and waved to me. I beamed and patted the chair next to mine indicating him to sit down next to me. Luhan had yanked the chair away from him and sat down next to me.

"Hey baby~" He cooed and kissed my cheeks. I blushed and look down. Lay looked puzzled.

"Wait, what did you call her?" he asked.

"I can't call her baby? She's my girlfriend." He chirped. Lay looked hurt as he played with his food. Oblivious to everything, I started talking to Hana about our project coming up.

"I go-tta go" Lay stuttered getting up. I had a feeling as I got up and threw away my food.

"me too" I said as I ran after him. while I had gone, Jieun had came over and took my seat.
 

"I'm back guys" she said winking at Luhan.