15 part 2

Tutoring the Jerk

My eyes widened. 

"BWOH?!" He smiled angelically.

"Now I know why I've been like this." He said burying his face in my neck. I blushed furiously.

"Wh-at are you doing?" I stammered.

"Shh, just hear me out" He said. "At first, I wanted you to become my tutor because I was tired of old noonas who were trying to tutor me. I thought that if I chose you we could've done some fun things instead of learning stupid equations. The more I got to know you, the more I realized that I had feelings for you and I didn't want to hurt you. I agreed to our deal, but I should have stopped right when I realized my feelings for you. I know you like Lay, but I promise you I can treat you a lot better. I like you Hyeri, I like you, I like you, I like you." He whispered his hot breath touching my skin.

those three words kept replaying in my head. I've been trying to deny this feeling ever since my mom told me I liked that person. It was Luhan that I liked. I shook my head and pushed him off.

"I'm sorry I-" Luhan silenced me by placing his soft lips on mine. He hugged my waist and pulled me closer deepening the kiss. I couldn't respond because of the sensation I was feeling. I had pictured my first kiss to be amazing, but this was beyond spectacular. Luhan snapped me back into reality when he hungrily devoured my lips for the second time and my bottom lip. I returned the kiss back closing my eyes. I swear I felt his lips twitch into a smirk as he continued to massage his lips against mine. They were a perfect match like puzzle pieces. He softly bit my bottom lip as I opened my mouth and softly moaned. He took the advantage and slipped his tongue into my mouth exploring my wet cavern. We both pulled back to breathe and I quickly latched my lips back onto his again. This time, I fought for dominance as I slipped my tongue into his mouth and his bottom lip earning a throaty moan from him.

I pulled back realizing how embarrassing and desperate I was as I hid my face on his chest. He rubbed circles on my waist and sighed in satisfaction.

"I've been waiting so long." He mumbled. I looked up and saw him peacefully closing his eyes. I was happy that I wasn't the only one feeling this way. I quickly pecked his lips again wanting to feel how soft it was against mine as I cuddled beside him.

"Hyeri" he whispered.

"Hmm?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I nodded and he smiled. 

"thank you."

"No problem." I mumbled as I felt my eyelids getting heavier. Luhan laid my head on his lap and my hair.

"Go to sleep" He whispered rubbing my cheeks with his thumb. I closed my eyes as I heard him sing. It was more calm and relaxed compared to Yixing. 

a/n: So I am POSITIVE I know I want Hyeri to end up with. Hopefully, you guys do not get upset over who Hyeri chooses, but if that is the case, I will make both endings. ^^ Anyways, here's a poll for you guys, so PLEASE answer it because I might change my decision based off this survey.