1

Tutoring the Jerk

-3rd POV-

"with all due respect, ma'am," a guy said talking to Mrs. Han "I cannot tutor your son at all. No amount of money can compensate for his lack of common sense." He said packing up his books and stuffing it in his suitcase. "Maybe you should just give up." He added and walked out of the Han's large mansion. Mrs. Han angrily balled her hands into fists and stormed into Luhan's room. 

 

"LUHAN" She began furiously slamming her hands on his desk. "do you know how much tutors we have gotten you that have walked out?"

Luhan shrugged and continue bobbing his head with the rhythm of the song. She yanked out his headphones and took away his phone. 

"Find your own tutor who is willing to teach or no more dance practice!" She roared slamming the door on her way out. Luhan nervously gulped and mumbled one word. .

--

"Hyeri, congratulations on your test!" One of the teachers said as they passed by her locker. She bowed slightly and smiled as she put away her books and grabbed her lunch. She headed out to her tree and pulled out a sandwhich from her bag. Looking around, she saw Lay and her lips curled into a smile. Lay was one of the most popular kingkas in her school and he managed to get such good grades. She fell for him ever since she saw him in the library studying for their midterm exam. Call her a stalker, but she was just a lost puppy who was in love. 

 

"AYY YIXING!" One of his friends obnoxiously roared and high fived him. Hyeri rolled her eyes and bit into the sandwhich carefully watching his friends and him interact. The group walked away and Hyeri continued eating while watching the figures disappear out of her sight. 

"hey hyeri" her friend Hana said as she took a seat next to her under the tree.

"where are the rest?" she asked looking around. 

"they are still getting lunch" her friend said as she bit into an apple. 

"say, have you heard of the new rumors of luhan?" Hyeri shook her head. 

"I don't really care about gossip" She murmured.

"well he's looking for a girl tutor who is willing to help him get a better grade. According to him, the girl has to be funny, smart, and hot. I fit all of them" She smirked. Hyeri rolled her eyes and ignored her best friend. 

"I wouldn't do it even if I got paid." Her friend shrugged.

"Less competition for me~" she sang.

-

Luhan was in his fourth hour when a girl walked in. She bowed to the teacher and handed him her schedule.

"seongsangnim, I was switched to this hour." She said curiously looking around the classroom. Her eyes landed on Luhan and she quickly looked away.  He could have swore he heard her scoff but he decided to brush it off. Girls treated him like he was the prince, which indeed he was. 

"ahh, welcome Hyeri. Please, take a seat next to Luhan." She hesitantly grabbed her bag and sat down next to him, slumping. He raised an eyebrow at her curiously and she ignored his gaze. *girls always are so shy around me* he thought smirking. *but, I have to admit, she's very pretty*

"everyone please welcome Hyeri." he said pointing to her. She nervously smiled and bowed, biting her lip in the process. *She's hot* luhan thought as he watched her chew her bottom lip. He tore his gaze away from her when a girl was talking to him.

"oppa, you need help right? I can tutor you" the girl said batting her lashes. Luhan mentally scoffed. What part of hot did they not understand?

"I found someone, thank you for the offer." He fibbed and rolled his eyes. Hyeri caught it and clucked her tongue.

"Didn't have to be so rude." she mumbled. 

"excuse me?" He said as the class quickly exchanged glances with one another. 

"oh, nothing." She replied back shooting daggers at him in the process. The teacher clapped his hand.

"Now, let's begin." He said. "who knows who wrote Romeo and Juliet?" Hyeri raised her hand. 

"yes?"

"Shakesphere." 

"excellent. do you know what year?"

Hyeri tapped her chin carefully thinking. Luhan stared at her, examining her facial features.

"1500-1600" (i don't know) She said assuringly. The teacher nodded.

"The professors here are right, you sure are one smart and bright student." He beamed. Hyeri's cheek rose into a tint of pink. Luhan smiled as he watched her. *she could be my tutor* he thought. Hyeri carefully took detailed notes as Luhan dozed off. The bell rang and everyone got up to leave. She was packing up her things when she saw Luhan sleeping.

"imbeciles like him should be reprimanded and kicked out of class. I mean, who has the decency to sleep during a lecture?" She muttered poking his arm.

"yah wake up class is over." She said. Luhan looked up and saw her frowning and her forehead creasing. She turned around and was about to walk out the door until he grabbed onto her wrist.

"wait" he said getting up. She raised her brows.

"Yes?" She said annoyed.

"well I need a tutor and i-i was won-dering," he stuttered. Why did he stutter?

"No" she cut him off and left.

Luhan's mouth formed into an "o". That was an absolute shocker. Girls always worshipped and kissed the ground he walked on.. and well, she seem to have angrily spat all over it. He smirked.

"Just you wait. No one can reject the luhan" he said matter of factly.