9

Jessica's admirers

Jessica's POV

I ran excitedly to the people waiting. Today was the day I'll be filming running man! YAY! Oh how much ik waited for the invite! "Yes!" I called out brightly. The cast of runningman and Nichkhun waved at me. I smiled happily and tried to look as calm as possible. I met Nichkhun before as he was dating Tiffany before he went on the We Got Married programme with Victoria unnie. Things have been rather awkward after that but Tiffy being the super nice girl that she is remained friends with him. Secretly I was quick angry at him for not rejecting the offer. If I was dating Taec I would definetely have said no if I were to be married to somebody else.... What wait?! Ugh Taeceyon stop popping out unexpectedly in my thoughts! 

"Hey. Are you ok?" Nichkhun whispered as I avioded being thrown into the water for the nth time. I shook my head furiously as I edged to the side.

"Still don't like getting wet huh. You remind me of a cat I really used to like." I frowned when I noted he used past tense and turned to face him.

"Used to?" I asked rather coldly though I didn't mean to be rude. He chuckled and shrugged.

"It got run over by a car." He said and pouted. I gasped in shock and patted his arm. 

"Just kidding!" He said and ran to Jae Suk oppa before I could do anything to him. Immature Thai prince! 

Break time

"So Jessica how come you have time to come over to join us?" Haha oppa asked. We were stting around a table and snacks were laid all over. I grinned sheepishly and bowed my head.

"I really like running man. And I wanted to meet a few people." I admitted shyly.

"Who? Is it Nichkhun?" Gary asked excitedly. I shook my head and Nichkhun pouted.

"I've been a big fan of Jae Suk oppa and Song Joong Ki-sshi." Jae Suk oppa patted me on the head and gave me a fatherly smile. I smiled back. Jae Suk oppa always seemed cheerful and I admire him a lot. I seem to have this 'ice princess effect' on everybody and when I try to say something funny everybody just looks at me. Sigh.

"Woah Joong Ki ah! You have a really pretty fan. Go stand next to Jessica!" Jongkook oppa said and he shuffled towards me shyly. I couldn't contain my happiness when his shoulders touched mine. 

"The best visual couple." SukJin oppa said and cheered. I blushed and bowed my head. Beside me Joong Ki smiled and chuckled.

 It was finally time for the last event. Thankfully me and Jihyo unie didn't need to participate. My feet felt like they were about to give way. 

"Ok guys this is the last race. Whichever team loses must stay behind and clean the entire place." Jae Suk oppa announced and I groaned inwardly. I think I'll probably die if I stay the whole night. I sighed sadly as the guys got ready to fight in a super crowded bus.

"What's wrong Jessica?" Joong Ki asked. i noted he used informal language and blushed. I was tongue-tied and my legs couldn't support my weight. 

"Nothing. Just tired..." I managed to utter before sighing. Runningman sure is challenging. He seemed to understand and patted me on the head. 

"Don't worry. I promise to get you out of here." He said sincerely and straightened up. I smiled gratefully. Watching the fight between Joong Ki and Nichkhun was killing me from the inside. Seeing Joong Ki's concentrated face made my heart flutter. Finally he fought his way to the entrance and collasped on the mat. I squealed happily and cheered for the others. He seemed worn out but contended. I mouthed thank you to him and jumped around happily. 

Sunday

I was back in my neighbourhood and had just finished visiting my parents. I frowned when I realised that I had nothing to do as the rest of the members were all off doing their own things. Reaching into my bag my phone vibrated. Pulling it out I realised that Hyun Joong oppa was calling me.

"I see you." He said and hung up. Say what? Stalker? I turned around, craning my neck to see him looking down at me from a tree. I frowned as I walked towards the tree.

"Come on. Lets go drinking." He said simply after climbing down from the tree. I went along since I didn't have any plans after that. As always the 4D prince started talking about why the sky couldn't be pink or red. I giggled as he chatted animatedly with me. Hyun Joong oppa never failed to suprise me with his antics. When we arrived the smell of alcohol hit me. I crinkled my nose as we headed to the VIP area. I waited patiently as he went to get us drinks. Just then I heard a familiar voice and saw a hand being extended.

"Want to dance?" I turned my head around to see Donghae smiling at me.