7

Jessica's admirers

Jessica's POV

We were on our way back now. Taemin had fallen asleep on my lap and Jonghyun was leaning on me. I felt extremely tired but I just couldn't fall asleep. Even if I wanted to I can't. Not with Key quarelling with Minho about which hobby was better. Soccer or shopping. Personally I preferred boys who were into sports more than girly things like shopping. No offence Key! "Sica-ah what's your plans with Jonghyun?" Onew suddenly asked in a serious tone. I looked at him in shock, all traces of being tired forgotten. "Er... I'm not sure. Why the question?" I asked, getting a bit scared by his sudden outburst. "It's just...You know... I'm trying to be a good leader. Make sure he treats you well...." He trailed off a look of sadness on his face. Puzzled by his weird behavior I decided to ask him if anything was bothering him after we got off the mini van. Jonghyun stirred slightly and fell on top of Taemin. I got a shock when Taemin just pushed him off and stretched on my lap. Falling on the floor with a yelp Jonghyun woke up and glared at me. "It's not my fault." I whispered and pointed at a grinning maknae. 

"Yah Taemin you're awake!" I said in suprised. Just a moment ago I ran my fingers through his hair. Sorry I just can't resist! He grinned and nodded. Jonghyun pushed him off my lap and sat next to me.

"What the hell was that for?!" He yelled glaring at Jonghyun.

"For pushing me off on purpose A$$!" He bellowed. Boys... seriously

"I did not do it on purpose!" Taemin hissed and sat on my other side. Before the two boys could start fighting Onew's head appeared from the front seat. 

"Will you guys just shut up and sit down quietly?" He asked, from his tone he seemed ready to lash out at anybody who disobeyed. The 2 boys thoroughly shocked piped down immediately. Shocked at his behavior I frowned.

"Onew can you talk to me please?" I asked as the boys entered the dorm. Onew stopped and looked at me. 

O-"What's wrong Jess?"

M-"Nothing's wrong with me. What's wrong with you?"

O-"Huh? I don'[t understand where you're coming from."

M-"You've been acting weirdly....It scares me." I finished lamely.

O-"I'm sorry I scared you." He said with a sigh. I noticed he seemed to be avoiding my question.

M-"So what's wrong?" I probed.

O-"I've told you it's nothing. Stop worrying Jess." He said, this time avoiding my eyes.

M-"I know something's up. Why won't you tell me?" I asked in frustration.

O-"I told you I'm fine. Mind your own business!" He hissed. His words stung a lot.

M-"Ok fine. You don't have to yell I thought we were friends..." I trailed of bitterly. 

Onew looked like he was about to apologise when Jonghyun opened the door. "I heard noises are you guys alright?" He asked curiously. Onew shook his head a fake smile on his face. "Nah we're fine.'' He said and stepped inside leaving me outside. Akward.... Jonghyun cleared his throat and extended his hand. "Want to come inside?" He asked. I preferred to go home and avoid Onew but Minho and Taemin appeared at his side. "Come on in noona! There's still plenty of time before you need to go back." I agreed. After all I've never been in a boy's dorm before. 

"Wow it's actually..." I trailed off looking at the spotless living room. Jonghyun smiled proudly and folded his arms. 

"Of course it is. Want to come see our rooms?" He offered and I nodded excitedly. 

Knocking on the door of the first room. Diva key appeared wearing a ridiculous hoodie and printed tights. Covering his manhood he bowed apologetically and shut the door in a hurry. Jonghyun was howling with laughter. 

"OMG you should have seen your face... PUAhahahaha!" He said and Taemin kicked him. 

"Move hyung you're blocking the way. Come on noona. Lets go see me and Minho hyung's dorm." He said. I followed him after helping a pouting Jonghyun up. Just as Taemin flung open the door a stark Minho was seen with a towel around his neck. I gasped in shock and quickly covered my eyes. 

"YAH LEE TAEMIN!"