6

Jessica's admirers

Jessica's POV

Jonghyun sat on my right and Onew on my left. Minho and Taemin were in the back seat arguing about which ride was better. The roller coaster or the water slides. "So noona how are you doing?" Jonghyun asked, killer smile on. "It's pretty good. I've been hanging out with Taecyeon a lot these days." I added as an after thought just to see Jonghyun's irritated expression. Grinning I turned to Onew who was watching a cooking tutorial... On yep you guessed it ROASTED CHICKEN. "How's the chicken coming along?" I teased looking at his longing expression. "It looks soooo good!" He said eyeing it hungrily. Suddenly he looked at me with a pleading face. "Sica can you cook roasted chicken for me please?" He asked, puppy eyes on, hands together. I blushed in embarrassement. With a whole group of people I would have ignored the question but in a taxi I heard every word.  "Erm sorry... I hate to break it to you but..... I can't cook." I confessed. He looked crestfallen and I felt really bad. "It's ok noona. I can' cook either." Jonghyun said trying to cheer me up. I smiled and patted his head. 

"LOTTE WORLD!" Taemin screamed rushing in, and dragging an embarressed Minho with him to queue up for the roller coaster ride. Jonghyun chuckled and linked arms with me. "Come on noona let's have fun!" Fun seemed dirty in my mind some how.... curse the byun Taeyeon unnie. Her byun-ness has rubbed itself on me. We met a bouncing Taemin and a red faced Minho at the queue. "Taemin please calm down." Minho half begged half pulled on Taemin's arm. I laughed and pitied the poor guy. "Minnie wanna come with me to buy drinks while the others queue up?" I asked sweetly. Taemin immediatly clamed don and nodded. Minho sighed in relief. "Noona can I come too?" Jonghyun asked eagerly. Taemin yelled no and pulled me away. "By the way noona I don't like being called Minnie. I'm a man now." He said firmly and I giggled. "Yes Taemin oppa." I sang. Taemin turned a visible shade of red and I smiled. 

Balancing the drinks carefully we headed back to the queue. By now the boys were almost at the front. "Noona over here!" Key called, waving energetically. I quickened my pace and handed the drinks to them. "Yay it's almost our turn I can't wait." Taemin said enthusiastically, spilling a bit of his bubble tea on himself as he bounced around happily. "Taemin you say you want to be seen as a man but you're acting like a kid now." Onew said sighing wearily. Taemin pouted and drew himself to his full height. 

J- "Noona please you have to go for this!"

T- "Noona man up... er I mean girl up?" 

O- "Seriously Sica it isn't that bad."

M- "Noona it's almost our turn you can hold my hand if you're afraid."

J- "Shut up Min only I can hold her hand. Jongsica rules!"

K- "Well unless you've forgotten its Jongkey first!" 

T- "Noona hurry!" 

I shook my head and pouted. The roller coaster ride looked horrifying. No way will I ever ride that...

Great... Just great. I gripped onto Jonghyun and Minho's arms tight as the staff members buckled us in. Stupid Taemin and his irresistable aegyo. Damn that kid! The ride started and I felt like my guts were being tossed around. Feeling queasy I let out my infamous dolphin wails as the roller coaster dropped from a great height.

"Woah noona I never knew you could scream like that!" "Yeah we heard you al the way from the back." Key and Taemin said. "Being in front is way worse." Onew grumbled and cupped his ears. "Shut up hyung you have no right to complain. We were sitting next to her." Jonghyun reminded. I smiled meekly and edged away from a complaining SHINee.