12

Jessica's admirers

Jessica's POV 

I saw Taeyeon chatting happily with Kris. Awwww leader moment. Just then my phone rang and I fished for it in my handbag. Call it fate but I felt some weight against my back. I craned my neck to see Suho trying hard not to lean on me while he was having a tickle fight with Baekhyun. I rolled my eyes though I giggled. Picking up my phone I saw Taecyeon's name on my screen and grinned.

"Yo doll. How's my favourite girl doing?" His loud voice boomed through the reciever and YoonA looked at me clearly interested in our conversation. I blushed and smiled happily as she edged closer to me. Pushing her away lightly, she pouted and stuck out her tongue as she stalked away. I excused myself and stood up, forgetting that Suho was leaning on me for support. He crashed onto the floor with Baekhyun on top of him. Frankly it did look like they were doing something weird. I paused my conversation with Taec as the room became silent. I scanned the room and saw Taeyeon and Kris trying their best not to laugh though they weren't doing anything to help. Suho was trying to push Baekhyun away though he buried his face on the poor leader's chest. Luhan started giggling like a girl as he cupped his mouth. Sehun saw him and exploded with laughter. Soon the room was ringing with laughter as I smiled. Being with my members always made me smile.

"HELLO! EARTH TO JESS ARE YOU STILL THERE?!" Taec yelled and I winced and held the phone at arms lenghth. Stepping out into the balcony I started chatting animatedly with him. He told me he was doing his promotions and might be dropping by soon. I nodded excitedly as I grinned. 2pm and SNSD in the same room means havoc. As I ended the call loud yells were heard. I stepped back into the room feeling worried. EXO and SNSD had stood around a group of people. Curious I pushed my way to Taeny and Taeyeon linked arms with me. In the centre, a very awkward Luhan and Sehun were facing each other.

"What's going on?" I whispered to Tiff as she supressed a snort. She pointed to a smirking Suho and suddenly remembered something. Luhan and Sehun were the first to laugh at them... Awww poor boys. I guess EXO likes revenge too. Just as Sehun leaned in towards Luhan the door burst open and SUJU filled in. Groans of dissappointment filled the room as the two sighed in relief.

"Whoops did we interrupt? Just wanted to see our boys." Leeteuk said as he dumped bags of food onto the table. I saw Sooyoung's eyes sparkle as she eyed the food hungrily. We exchanged greetings as Donghae motioned me over. 

"What's wrong?" I asked. He grinned and pulled out a floral headband. I broke into a wide grin as I snatched it away from him. I have always been bugging him to buy me something. Indeed I have the best guys around me. He smirked at Leeteuk which didn't go unoticed by me. Narrowing my eyes I looked suspiciously at the headband and then back at him.

"What's going on?" I asked as Leeteuk avoided my gaze. He shrugged and pointed at the leader. Letting him off the hook I ran up to him. 

"Yah! What's going on?" I asked suspiciously as I waved the headband in his face. 

"Yah? I'm your oppa young lady. Nothing really. I just told Hae that you wouldn't like sweet things since your heart is cold." He teased and poked my cheek. I pouted angrily and hit him lightly before sauntering off to find my members. Soon everybody settled down for a good game of dare or double dare. Apperantly SUJU didn't like choosing truth. As the bottle was spun we went through a few rounds without it pointing at me. As it spun, it came ot a rest in Suho's direction. He frowned slightly before choosing double dare. Siwon exchanged evil glances with Tiffany and opened his mouth.

"Go up to one of the snsd members that you would like to get to know better and hug her. WAIT WAIT! After that tell her why you chose her." He said and smiled triumphantly. 

"Yah Won. That's more like truth isn't it." Eunhyuk pointed out. Siwon glared at him and raised his fist. Eunhyuk rolled his eyes and stuck out his tongue.

"Ok fine. Reanact the girl's ideal kiss." Siwon said and pouted. Tiffany laughed and ruffled his hair. As SNSD lined up in a row, EXO and SUJU waited in anticipation as Suho walked behind us. There was a sharp intake of breath as I felt somebody stand next to me. Thinking it was over and feeling highly dissapointed I turned around only to feel somebody hug me. Since I was facing Suho's direction, my head was buried in his chest. Squeals and wolf whistles were heard and he quickly let go and cleared his throat. Rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly Eunhyuk and Leeteuk sprang up from the ground and stood beside us.

"Ok don't need to ask what Jessica's ideal kiss scene is. I know." Leeteuk said proudly and Eunhyuk nodded.

"Yah hyung how do you know?!" Sungmin exclaimed as SUJU nodded.

"Strong heart idiots." Donghae said with a hint of jealousy. Suho nodded as Leeteuk told him about it. A scarf was thrown to me as I hung my head. My heart was beating fast as Eunhyuk wrapped the scarf around me. He whispered a fighting to me before sitting next to Hyoyeon. Suho took a step forward and I noticed that his hand trembled slightly as he unwrapped the scarf slowly. I held my breath as it came off. Holding the two ends of the scarf he tugged firmly. Bracing myself for just a hug and continues teasing I didn't expect him to trip me. Like one of those cheesy dance movies his firm arms prevented me from hitting the ground. With only my heels, one hand holding my back while the other clinging onto my elbow he pulled me up bit by bit...