11

Jessica's admirers

Jessica's POV

"Yah Sica we're supposed to meet the new group." Taeyeon called over the loud music. Oh yea! The new group just debuted today. What is their group name again? Ex-co? Ugh whatever. I was in the practice room dancing to our new album I got a boy. It'll be months before we release it and I want to perfect the moves. 

"Sicaaaaaaa." Tiffany yelled. I was still absorbed in my dancing and couldn;t focus properly.

"Huuuuuuuhhhhh?" I asked as the chorus played. I heard a guy's chuckle and looked into the mirror. My first impression of him was a cute little blond deer. He reminded me somewhat of YoonA. 

"Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Luhan. I'm from EXO." Oh it's EXO... not Ex-co... oops. I bent down to switch off the music before straightening up to greet him properly. Now I really regret not dressing decently. With my cropped top and mini shorts I looked like I just came from a club. Fortunately he overlooked the fact that I was indecently dressed and stepped inside. 

"Annyeong. I'm Jessica." I said politely and extended a hand. He looked slightly taken aback and I frowned. He cleared his throat and extended his hand too. After the handshake I went over to grab a towel and I heard somebody call Luhan's name. 

"Hyung what are you doing here?" I turned around to see Taemin's friend Kai. 

"Hey Kai." I called and waved. Kai bowed and waved back as he walked over. Picking up my phone and wallet he handed them over to me. Ruffling his hair we walked over to a stun Luhan.

"Y..you guys know each other?!" He managed to stutter out as Kai laughed and proudly wrapped his arm around me. 

"We're super close." He bragged and I snorted. Shrugging his hand off I followed Taeyeon to meet the rest of EXO, Luhan and Kai trailing behind me. I heard the loud booming of music even before I could get near the pratice room. The rest of SNSD were outside waiting for me. Tiffany waved me over and I ran over, the sounds of my high heels clacking against the marble floor. Tiffany motioned for me to be quieter and I crept towards her instead in an extremely exaggerated manner. She rolled her eyes and linked arms with me. Luhan cleared his throat and we cleared a path for him.

"Isn't he cute?" Seohyun whispered and I giggled.

"You have Yong Hwa honey." Yuri hissed and I laughed. Luhan beamed as he opened the door for us. Nine other EXO members were sprawled on the floor in exhaustion. The one who drew my attention was the only one dancing. His concentration and passion impressed me as he pulled off complicated moves effortlessly. I was transfixed as he finished off with a flip. 

"Hyung stop showing off and come meet the sunbaes!" Kai yelled as he turned around. He looked like an angel... No kidding. His smile was warm and welcoming. Walking towards us he bowed politely.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm the leader of EXO-K Kim Suho." His voice was addictive somehow and I yearned for him to say my name. Taeyeon stepped forward and we got ready for our leader to give the cue. Bowing we introduced ourselves and Taeyeon suggested having a little 'get together'. Everybody agreed and we sat in a circle. Somehow by luck or fate... Suho sat next to me and Luhan was on my left. Making a round robbin it was my turn. Some how I felt kind of nervous as I stood up and made my way to the centre of the circle. I felt all 12 pairs of EXO member's eyes on me. Taeyeon gave me an encouraging smile as I took a deep breath.

"Annyeong. I'm Jessica." I said in a monotone as I held my breath. Whispers were heard as the EXO members looked at me witha mixture of fear and awe. Only Kai was smirking. An evil glint flashed before his eyes and he opened his mouth. Oh no...

"Hey guys want to see Jessica noona do her 3 sets of aegyo?" He asked loudly. Silence filled the room temporarily before there was an outburst.

Luhan-"No way...."

Sehun-"The ice princess has aegyo?!"

Baekhyun-"I want to see it!"

Tao-"Murder me... I can't believe I would actually live to see this day." 

I didn't here the rest as I glared at Kai. Nobody I repeat nobody asks me for aegyo unless it's a birthday or something. Kai shrugged and blinked his eyes innocently. My insides boiled as the rest of my members began cheering me on. I looked at Taeyeon pleadingly to only recieve a thumbs up.

"Fine." I said at last and pouted. EXO looked expectant while SNSD was giggling madly. Tiffany jumped up from her spot and ran next to me. 

"Get ready for the shock of your lives!" She yelled triumphantly and raised her fingers. Counting down from 5 with the rest of EXO I prepared myself for eternal humiliation.

1) Winking and pouting

2) Buing Buing

3) Oppa I'm hungry! Buy me some food ANDWI?!

Throughout my 3 sets of aegyo there was dead silence and everybody was concentrating on me. I felt the pressure increase once I finished. Kai started wolf whistling and cheers errupted. Everybody stood up and Tiffany hugged me. Sighing in relief the pressure lifted and embarresment came in. Covering my face with my hands I fake cried onto Yuri's shoulder. My ice princess image was ruined. Oh my dignity..... Peeking over Yuri's shoulder Suho was smiling at me. I smiled back immediately. Some way or another his mere presence was enough to make me happy...