13

Jessica's admirers

Donghae's POV

I watched in jealousy as Suho decreased the gap between them. Just as Jessica closed her eyes I stepped in hurriedly and pulled her put on her feet and wrapped an arm around her.

"Ok, ok that's enough. We don't want things to get awkward right?" I said and laughed awkwardly. The rest were glaring at me, Leeteuk gave me a smirk and Jessica looked at me curiously. I shrugged and put a finger on just as she was about to say something. Dragging her through the crowd who were congratulating Suho I snorted. What's there to celebrate... When we reached the food corner Jessica pushed me away and pouted.

"Care to tell me why you dragged me away." She asked somewhat irritatably. I glared at her. 

"I saved your precious lips thats what." I retorted sharply and crossed my arms. Heck I'm the good guy yet she's acting like I murdered Yuri or something. It's not like she would have enjoyed it or anything right?... She studied me carefully and took a step forward.

"Aww. Somebody's jealous." She teased and cupped my cheeks. Squishing them together she puckered her lips and pretended to coo over me. Even though I was feeling indignant, it felt good to be fussed over by Jessica. Letting go of my cheeks she patted my head.

"Deal with it baby." She said and ran off before I could yell at her. Haish this kid...

Jessica's POV

I saw Eunhyuk talking to Leeteuk and decided to bug in since everybody else seemed busy talking to each other or challenging each other's strength. (Siwon, Kris, Suho and Yesung) Boys will always be boys. 

"Whatcha doing?" I asked giving my rare aegyo as I flung my arms around my closest oppas. Eunhyuk took one look at me and shrugged off my hand.

"Talking until you interrupted us." He said coldly and I was taken back. If I hadn't noticed the small smile playing on his lips I would have been deeply hurt. Eunhyuk liked to tease me once in a while and I would always find some way or another to get back at him. Pretendin to be deeply hurt by his comment I tried to make it look like I was close to tears. Looks of suprise flashed across their faces as my bottom lip trembled.

"Fine. Consider our friendship ancient history!" I shrieked and rushed towards the other end of the room, holding back my laughter at the shocked expressions of my oppas. I heard them calling my name as I weaved through the throng of people. Seeing Sungmin oppa chatting with Sunny I tugged at his arm. Sunny took one look at me and smirked. 

"What's wrong Jessy?" Sungmin asked, cupping my face as he glanced around the room. I pretended to look extremely sa as I told him about Eunhyuk and Leeteuk. Just as I was about to curse at them, they appeared at my side.

"Hyung didn't you tell us never to bully Jessica?" Sungmin accused Leeteuk. He shrugged apologetically and stooped to my level.

"Is my girl hurt? Sorry oppa didn't mean it." Eunhyuk said and pinched my cheeks. I couldn't help but grin as Leeteuk back hugged me. Sungmin turned back to chat with Sunny once I told him I was fine. Having spent time with SUJU before debuting made us very close. I could even say we were as close as siblings. Making Leeteuk piggyback me, I squealed in delight as we chased Eunhyuk around the room. I waved at my members as they laughed at our antics. This truely is an enjoyable day. When Leeteuk started panting I told him to put me down. I may tease my oppa's but I'm not mean. 

"You deserve a break old man. Would you like me to take you back to your dorm so you can sleep?" I teased and handed him a cup of water. He hit my head as he gulped down the water. Eunhyuk jogged to us and grabbed the water from Leeteuk oppa. Finishing it he reached for another one. I giggled as they leaned against each other for support. Finally our managers came in to tell us it was time to go home. As we said our goodbyes, Donghae gave me a quick peck on the cheek before waving. EXO bowed to us as they took their leave. I caught Suho's eyes and he smiled brightly before pulling Sehun out with him. Cute..