19

Jessica's admirers

"Ok kids you know the rules, knock yourselves out and don't get into trouble." Lee Soo Man said before retiring into his hotel room. The cheers of SMTown idols could be heard all over the island. After completeing yet another successful performance the president gave the idols a three day two night trip at Maldives. Taengsic were chatting at a corner near the bar while the others dispersed to their private rooms to pack up before heading out. 

"We're all planing to meet at the beach first. Want to tag along or have your private bonding time with the ice?" Taeyeon teased just after Jessica talked about the different ice sculptures she saw in a magazine. Rolling her eyes the ice princess told the kid leader she would join them after she changed. Dragging her luggage to the room she shared with YoonA she found the younger already wearing her cropped top and maxi skirt.

"Hey unnie. What are you gona wear?" She asked as she unlocked the older girl's luggage. Jessica shrugged as YoonA began pulling out possible outfits for her. Throwing a red bikini and a pair of shorts at the ice princess before bidding her goodbye and suantering out. Jessica sighed as slowly got up from her bed and pulled off her old clothes. Feeling the cool breeze on her skin she felt slightly refreshed and changed at a faster speed. 

The ice princess felt slightly uncomfortable as guys turned just to stare at her. She rubbed her bare arms as she stepped into the welcoming sun. Sunblock had really become her savior nowadays. Unlike other foreigners who's skin were quite dark, Jessica's was as pale as the white sand. Quickening her pace, she half ran half walked towards the idols who were gathered on the beach. Most of them were male ones, proving that males change faster than girls. 

"Hey is that Sica?" 

"Woah... daebak."

"Damn look at that body."

Comments like those were exchanged as the ice princess hurried forward, using one hand to prevent the sun from shining on her face. She spotted YoonA grinning and waving cheekily at her as the guys checked the older girl out. Ignoring them and pulling YoonA to one side the older glared at the younger.

"You said everybody would be wearing bikinis! Why am I the only one!" She hissed in annoyance and pinched YoonA's arm. The younder winced and backed away, holding her arms up in defeat. 

"Come on unnie. Don't act like you don't like all the attention." YoonA teased and poked Jessica on the cheek. Her cheeks reddened as a wofl whistle was heard and stuck with acting nonchalent instead. After all the idols gathered they decided to play some games to 'get to know each other better' an excuse they all used when they wanted to pair up with somebody of opposite .

"Why not we play the game I did with Sohee, Taec and YoonA." Heechul suggested, referring to the one where the girl's sat on the guy's shoulder and pushed each other around. Another excuse for skinship and a free show. Everybody agreed and partner selections started. First came BoA who paired up with Yunho. SNSD was next. Starting from youngest to oldest, all lined up in a line and chose their partners. 

When it was Jessica's turn many wanted to be paired up with her. I mean what's not to love about her. Plus she was the only one wearing something so close to a bra. 

"Ok now, Jessica Jung my precious sister, is there anybody similar to your ideal type?" Heechul asked, standing next to her and nudging her with his elbow. 

"Eyy oppa! Leave my unnie alone." Krystal spoke up with a laugh. Jessica giggled and gently pushed him away, pretending not to hear his question. Looking from group to group she realised that there was at leats one person in each group that she would like to pick. Frowning slightly while raising a hand to protect her face from the sun she took a small step forward, making the guys hold their breath. Those already with partners could only just gaze at the princess longingly. 

"Erm... I pick... Kai-sshi." Jessica said softly though everyone heard it. An instant uproar followed and she covered her ears. Kai came forward arrogantly, ignoring the glares he recieved. Taking his cap he put it on the ice princess, covering her face from the sun. Thanking him quietly the newly formed couple were ushered to a side by Kim Heechul who flashed his brotherly smile at the girl and a threatening look at the guy. 


"Next couple Kai and Jessica vs Krystal and Taemin!" Leeteuk announced. They were all standing knee deep in the sea. While Krystal and Taemin were both acting like newly weds, the other two just looked at each other awkwardly.

"YA Kai-a h. Grow balls and hurry up. Guys are dieing to take your place derp." Kris yelled. Jessica on the other hand wasn't hearing anything as she hesitated. She watched as Kai lowered himself, her feet glued to the sand.

"Noona it's ok." He reassured her before pulling her gently. Jessica rested one knee on his back before climbing onto his shoulders, her hands covering her face. 

"Mianhe I'm really heavy." But contrary to what she said Kai got up with ease, a huge derp grin on his face. 

"Noona you're so light!" He exclaimed, turning a full cirlcle in the water while hugging her smooth thighs. The others just scoffed with jealousy as the two Jung sisters prepared to fight. All watched with battered breaths as the two went all out. Squealing with delight, Krystal successfully pushed her sister off Kai's shoulders causing the latter to fall with a dolphin cry. 

Getting up shakily, Jessica flicked her wet hair behind her shoulders, the sunlight making her skin glow. She looked just like a water goddess... a very tempting one. Even Kai disregarded his floating hat as he stared with an open mouth at his noona. 

"Will somebody please get me a towel?" She asked, making all the guys snap back to reality. Kangta wrapped one securely around her as he helped her out of the water...

TBC :)

Hey guys if you love Jessica you might one to check out her fact book written by me 

The Jessica factbook