5

Jessica's admirers

Jessica's POV 

"Sica get yo lay into the van!" Taecyeon practically yelled as I strolled out of SM. I rolled my eyes and ran towards him. "Calm down we aren't late." I reminded him and closed the door. He sighed and shook his head. "One day or another I'm going die of a heart attack because of you." He said wearily and I felt guilty. "I'm sorry oppa. Cheer up. BUING BUING!" Just like all the other times he smiled and put his head on my lap. I his hair while leaning back. A few days before he confessed that he liked me. Although my heart was dying to say yes my brain told me I wasn't ready for another relationship yet. He promised to always wait for me and I was grateful. For now we loved each other as siblings. "Hey Taec... Will you ever love YoonA more than me?" I asked, staring into his eyes. "Of course I won't. Taecyoon is scripted. Taecsica forever." He said earnestly causing me to smile. Maybe next time when I'm ready for love... Maybe I will love him. "Why did you ask?" He held my hand and my cheeks. "I was just wondering... I mean YoonA is perfect. Adorable, y, kind...." I trailed off and sighed. I always thought that I was the weakest member in SNSD. Taeyeon had an amazing voice. Tiffany had a killer eye smile. Sunny's irresistible aegyo. Yuri's y s line. Seohyun's beyond smart. Hyoyeon's cool dance moves. Sooyoung's beauty and height. YoonA is adored by everybody. What about me? Short, curt and invisible. "Don't doubt yourself Sica. You just have to appreciate yourself. You're pretty, y and cute. Plus you treat others well." He said and I smiled. Taecyeon always made me feel special. "We're here. Have fun but remember I'm your favourite guy." He said with a wink and oushed me out of the van. I nodded and waved before running over to a waiting SHINee. "Noona your here!" They yelled and I grinned. "I'm glad you aren't blind. So what are we going to do?" I asked. The day before SHINee invited me out. They said it was to get to know me better. "Minho said we should all go to the beach." Onew said and I agreed. Taemin linked arms with me and I giggled. Honestly this kid is so cute. But of course I didn't say it out loud. He never liked being called cute. "Noona should go with me. I'm a couple with her!" Jonghyun whined and I held out my hand for him. He grabbed it happily while Taemin pouted. "No hyung! You already have Key hyung. Let me have noona for today." Taemin said and pulled me closer to him. I felt like I was the rope they used during tug of war as I stumbled back and forth. My patience reached the limit and I flung off both their hands. "That's it. I'm not an object you guys can fight over! Come on Minho lets go together." I said and grabbed a suprised Minho's arm and dragged him to get a taxi. I took a peek at Minho who had remained quiet all this while. "Anything wrong Minho?" I asked as I let go of his hand. He shook his head and grabbed my hand again. "I was just wondering why you chose me out of the rest... I mean I don't stand out that much..." He mumbled and bowed his head. I saw myself being reflected by his behaviour and understood how he was feeling. "Don't think too much about it! I feel the same way sometimes too." I said and squeezed his hand. He looked at me in shock. "You feel the same way as me? But why? I mean noona is... Amazing..." He said the last word softly and blushed. I grinned and hugged him. "You are awesome too! Never doubt yourself again understand." I said and he hugged me tighter. 

"Erm guys hate to interrupt but the taxi is here." Key said awkwardly. Minho laughed and let me go. "Come on noona let's have fun today." He said sincerely and opened the door for me. The rest of SHINee cooed though Jonghyun looked highly irritated now. 

A/N- part 2 coming tomorrow do wait patiently! Thanks for subscribing love you all! <3