14

Jessica's admirers

Jessica's POV

"Unnie did you watch the TV last night?" Yuri yelled as she jumped on my bed excitedly. Groaning in irritation I waved a lazy hand as I rolled over. Unfortunately I was already at the end of the bed and the next thing, I found myself on the floor. Sighing at my own misfortune, I sat up groggily and squinted at my excited member.

"What is it?" I mumbled as I crawled into my bed. 

"Guess who likes you in ZE:A!" She squealed happily. Rolling my eyes I moaned as the sunlight peeked through a crack in our curtains. I always knew Heechul liked me. I didn't see why she was making a big fuss out of it suddenly. Grabbing a pillow, I pulled the blankets over my head and curled into a comfortable ball. 

"It's not only Heechul unnie." Yuri said patiently and I felt curiousity spark. 

"if yopu tell me it's Kwanghee I'll murder you." I said with a yawn. We had a heavy schedule later on and I needed my beauty sleep. I heard Yuri sigh in frustration as she tugged the blankets away from me. Pouting at the lost of warmth, I d around for something to cover myself with as I kept my eyes shut. I felt my bed sink slightly as Yuri shook me hard.

"It's way better than Kwanghee!" She said impatiently, clearly dissapointed I didn't share her excitement. I racked my brains thinking of who it could be. After 3 seconds I got lazy and gave up. 

"Who?" I asked as Yuri pulled me up. Adbandoning my precious bed I dragged my feet to the bathroom. Yuri followed behind me.

"IM SIWAN!" She squealed with a dramatic effect. I certainly had not been expecting her to say that and spit out my toothpaste in shock. No way... The IM SIWAN?! I have been a big fan of his movies and I always wanted to meet him. Suddenly an unpleasent thought occurred and I turned to a totally hyper Yuri with a frown.

"You're not joking are you?" I asked cautiously and she rolled her eyes.

"Duh I'm not. see for yourself!" She said and showed me her phone. Siwan was taking part in Shindong oppa's beatles code. Just then the mc asked the two to say which member they liked. I held my breath even though I knew Siwan was going to saw my name. As the two opened their mouth Seohyun was heard clearly. Shock and dissapointment sank into my heart.

"He said Seo." I said with a tinge accusation. 

"He said your name. The other guy said Seo's. I mean come on, since when was Siwan's voice so loud and gruff." Yuri said and sighed. Patting my head she exited the bathroom. A grin spread across my face as I finished washing up. Skipping to the living room I prepared to go to the company. Manager oppa called yesterday saying I've won the Korean Barbie award. I celebrated all night with my members and was feeling extremely nervous today. Unfortunatelt he didn't tell me who the Ken was and until now I still have not figured it out. Stepping out of the mini van I rush to get changed before going to the venue. Donghae said he'll me. My patience started growing thin as I looked around for the fish. 

"Yo Sica I'm here." He said as he ran to me. Wearing a suit he looked really handsome. Grabbing onto my hand he pulled me to the waiting car. Fiddling nervously with my fingers the car s its way to the venue. I saw many photographers waiting along the red carpet and Donghae smiled at me. Holding the door open for me I stepped out and smiled at the cameras.

"I envy your Ken." He whispered and sulked as we made our way to the waiting room. I laughed at his jealousy and hit him playfully. Nobody was in the room yet and we started talking about my new album.

"Hey doll. Hae." A deep voice interrupted us and I looked around to see Yunho leaning on the frame of the door cooly. I got up excitedly as I skipped towards him. I heard Donghae snort behind me but I ignored him.

"Oppa you're my Ken?" I ask happily and he smirked.

"Who said I was yours?" He teased and pulled me in for a hug. I blushed as I hit his muscular arms.