4

Jessica's admirers

Nobody's POV

SNSD filled into the mini van, chatting noisily. They were heading to star king where they would be filming the idol special with 2pm, SHINee and SuJu. "Unnie who are you on the phone with?" Seohyun asked Jessica. Tiffany shushed her and made a 'T' with her hands. The rest of SNSD nodded in understanding and smirked. Ever since Jessica came back from her 'date' with Taecyeon she had spent hours on the phone with him. After the call she would always be in a good mood no matter what had happened before the phone call. The rest of SNSD called it the Taec effect. "Hahaha! We're reaching soon. See you at the basement!" Jessica said before hanging up. "Oooo somebody's in LOOOVVEEE." Taeyeon member. Jessica just smiled and hid her blush. As the van arrived they found Taecyeon waiting for them. Once he saw Jessica he broke into a huge grin and waved energetically. "Taecyeonie!" Jessica greeted happily and linked arms with him. "Hmph Taec you're spending so much time with Jessy that you've forgotten your childhood friend?" Tiffany accused though she felt happy that at loeast there was somebody who was able to make her Sica happy. "Aww come on Tiffy I see you every week." He reasoned and SNSD giggled at their childish antics. 

Jessica's POV 

It was great spending time with Taecyeon. He was like my energy pill or something. "Hey why is it that you only call me oppa when you do aegyo?" He asked curiously. I shrugged and continued walking. Truhfully I only reserved oppa for my boyfriend but with Taecyeon it just comes spilling out of my mouth. He pouted and pulled me to a stop. Cupping my cheeks he looked me in the eye. "Call me oppa from now on. Come on come on. We don;t have much of an so you can call me that." He pleaded and I rolled my eyes. "Fine OPPA. Now can we go?" I asked, emphasizing the word 'oppa'. Honestly I thought my heart was going to burst out of my ribcage if I stared at him for too long. Gross but romantic in a way... Don't judge me. He grinned and took my hand. Most of you might see this and jump to all sorts of conclusions but it just comes naturally. Jealous now? We all gathered in a room where SHINee and SuJu were slacking. "Yo hyung. Oooo I see what you did there." Junho said pointing to our hands. I blushed and tried to pull away but he held mine tightly. SNSD came into the room and after we greeted each other our manager oppa came into the room. "Alright everybody quiet down! Now for fan service we are going to pair some of you guys up. Sica will be with Jonghyun and Donghae. Taecyeon will be with YoonA. Tiffany and Taeyeon you guys just be goofy as usual. Ok get ready we're shooting in 30 minutes." He said and left. Taecyeon looked at me sadly and I shrugged. Personally I really wanted to be paired with him but I didn't want to say it. Manager oppa might suspect us. We aren't supposed to date you know. I went over to greet SHINee. "Hello noona!" They greeted politely. I decided to tease them a little bit by being the ice princess. "Since when were we so close that you could call me noona?" I answered with a small nod of my head. Their scared looks were priceless. I burst out laughing and spotted Taecyeon grinning at me in  a corner. "Wh...what's so funny sunbae-ni..nim?" Taemin asked looking thoroughly shocked at my outburst. I calmed myself a bit before turning to face them. They seemed to be on gaurd and I decided that I took the joke a little too far. "I was just teasing you guys you don't have to be too scared. It's perfectly fine if you call me noona.“ I said and gave them my sweetest smile. Jonghyun grinned and approached me. "Erm so what do you want to do when we are filming. I mean for the fan service." He said quickly after I arched an eyebrow. "I don't know. A little skinship and eye contact maybe." I suggested. Just then Donghae oppa came and drapped an arm around me. "How's my Sica doing?" He asked and I grinned. "Doing awesome. How's my oppa doing?" I asked. "Same." He replied before leaving to mingle with 2pm. "Skinshi..p an..and eye contact?"He asked looking quite awkward. I fugured out that much and smiled. I felt the same when Heechul initiated skinship. "Like this." I said softly and touched his arm lightly and looked into his eyes. His biceps were well defined and felt firm to touch. He blushed and looked away. Cute. 

"So Jessica how do you feel about dating?" Hodong ahjusshi asked and I gulped. Clearly I was sensitive about the break up and if you were to ask me about relationships my answers will never be positive. "Erm. I don't think I'm ready for a relationship yet. I'm thinking about focusing on my career first. Love is ancient history for me during this period." I said and he chuckled. "Throughly strong willed." Jonghyun laughed softly and I locked eyes with him. The camera man caught it and gave me a thumbs up. Jongsica fan service achieved! "So ice princess do you have a special talent that you would like to show us?" Hodong ahjusshi asked. Taeny exchanged smirked and I groaned. Here it comes... wait for it. "Her dolphin screams can be heard miles away." Tiffany said with a smirk and Donghae laughed loudly before giving the thumbs up and nodding. "Have you heard them Donghae-sshi?" Hodong ahjusshi asked curiously. "Yep. Sica.. er wait I mean Jessica-sshi was scared by a spider and screamed. Unfortunately I was next to her." He said. "Sica? Donghae-sshi are you close to Jessica-sshi?" Hodong ahjusshi asked. Donghae grinned and shrugged. Haesica fan service completed! I sighed in relief when they announced that filming was over. I was exhausted. "Yo princess wait up." Taecyeon called in english. I fell into his open arms. "Somebody's tired." He remarked and I rolled my eyes. "No captain odvious." I snapped and buried my face in his chest. "Don't have to get all snappy. Come on lets get you to your van." He mumbled and carried me bridal style to the basement.