3

Jessica's admirers

Jessica's POV

"Hello Sica-ah? I'm outside come out when you're ready." Taecyeon said and I gave him a quick reply before rushing out. "OK TAECYEONIE!" I yelled as I ran towards him with my arms open. He looked at me in suprise before opening his arms too. I grinned and grabbed his coffee that he was holding instead of hugging him. "Pranked!" I squealed and laughed. He hit me lightly on the head. "Not funny princess." Although he was grinning. "Come on, we're going to watch a horror movie." I stopped walking and looked at him in shock. "You so don't want to do that. Not with me at least." I said, shaking my head like a kid. He frowned slightly and cocked his head. "Why?" He asked, totally clueless. "I'm known for my dolphin screams you know. You wil most likely go deaf." I warned. He smiled and patted my head. "I'm a beast for a reason. I'll be able to handle it." He said and pulled me to the cinema. I sighed and hoped he won't regret it when the movie is over. 

"Sica... hold my arm any tighter and it's going to come off." Taecyeon whispered and I released my grip slightly though my eyes were shut tight. Just then a ghost with blood appeared on the screen and I let out one of my infamous high pitched dolphin wails. Taecyeon winced slightly and put his arm around me. "Gosh Sica pipe down." He mumbled while hugging me. If I had not been so frightened I would have enjoyed this moment thoroughly. I wrapped my arms around his waist and buried my head in his chest. He smelled nice and I blushed at the thought of being able to smell it everyday. Ok I'm a ert so what? Just kidding ^^. "Hey Sica the movie's over already. Done hugging me?" He asked and when I looked up he had a smirk on his face. "Shut up Ok. Lets go eat something I'm hungry." I said and pouted. He laughed and nodded. We walked a distance away from each other to prevent any sort of scandal from coming up. I couldn't help but steal glances at him every now and then. I don't know why but just looking at him gave me satisfaction. My eye candy maybe? "Quit staring princess. But if you can't resist we can go to an alley and I'll strip for you." He said mischievously and winked. I felt myself turn pink and I fanned myself with my hand and quickened my foot steps. I heard him laughing behind me and I bowed my head. How embarrassing!

"One ice coffee and one ice chocolate please." He said in perfect english and gave the assistant a quick wink. I frowned as an unfamiliar feeling came to me. Was it jealousy? It can't be... We aren't even in a relationship. "Sica get a table for us alright? I'll bring our drinks." He said with a dazzling smile. I nodded obediently and went to find a empty spot. I fiddled with my fingers while waiting impatiently for him. "Princess your chocolate has arrived." He said in a british accent. I giggled and accepted it with thanks. "So how's life?" He asked casually while sipping his coffee. "It's boring. And tiring... and single." I added without thinking. He arched his eyebrow and chuckled. "Hate being single huh." He said and grinned. I nodded sadly as I thought about the sweet moments I shared with Heechul oppa. He burst into laughter as soon as I put down my cup. "Is there something on my face?" I asked, feeling extremely self conscience all of a sudden. He leaned over unexpectedly and used his thumb to wipe cream off my upper lip. I gave him a sweet smile trying my best to be cool. He clutched his heart and looked over the moon. "Beauty trauma." He said dramatically and I giggled. "Oppa you can't tease me. ANDWI!" I said, exploding with sudden aegyo.

Taecyeon's POV
"ANDWI!" I swear the ice princess is the cutest being on earth. I smiled brightly, exposing all my teeth. I nodded and held up my hands in surrender. "OPPA MY MANAGER OPPA SAID I NEED TO GO BACK NOW!" She said with aegyo. I chuckled and stood up offering her my hand. She took it and pulled me out of the cafe. Soon we were outside her dorm. "Thank's for inviting me out. Call me soon!" SHe said and hugged me. I was a little taken aback but I still welcomed the hug. As I watched her retreating figure my heart beat increased. Jessica Jung I think I'm falling for you.