10

Jessica's admirers

Jessica's POV

"Donghae oppa! What are you doing here?" I asked as I stood up to hug him. Donghae has beena close friend of mine and having him for company was always enjoyable. 

"Taking full advantage of our day off." He yelled over the music and I nodded. SMtown hardly gives us breaks and when we get it I either sleep or go shopping. He's speech seemed slightly slurled and I guess he's been drinking. Not a good thing... Donghae is a ...sensual drunk... He chuckled and swayed his body in time with the music. 

"I'm waiting." He said. I looked at him in confusion. Waiting? Waiting for what? He extended his hand and looked at me expectantly. Oh... He wanted me to dance with him. Oopss pabo Jessica! I shook my head politely.

"No thanks oppa. I'm waiting for Hyun Joong oppa." I said, standing up to make it easier for him to hear me. He pouted and waved his arms like a kid. 

"But I want us to dance together." He said before collasping on top of me. His weight was too much for me to handle and I fell onto the floor. 

"Jessica! Are you ok?" Hyun Joong oppa's voice yelled somewhere above me. I couldn't move nor see because Donghae oppa's face was inches away from mine and I was begining to hyperventilate. Cute guy... on top of me... HELP! I squirmed slightly as Donghae oppa was pulled off me. Hyun Joong oppa was holding his collar and shaking him. 

"What the hell were you doing to Sica?!" HYe demanded as I stood up painfully. Truthfully, falling underneath a guy isn't like those in the movies where everything seems romantic. The fall was raw and awfully painful. I put a hand on Hyun Joong oppa's shoulder as I steadied myself. The music seemed way louder now. 

"It's just Dong Hae oppa. He's drunk." I said into his earand he released Dong Hae oppa's collar. Grunting Dong Hae oppa glared at Hyun Joong oppa and sat down at our table. Hyun Joong oppa raised his eyebrows but did not object. Sitting awkwardly in bewteen the two men was extremely uncomfortable. All thoughts of having fun with just Hyun Joong oppa vanished as the two glared at each other and sized each other up. It was really tensed and every single move one made was scrutinized by the other. Hyun Joong oppa had both his hands on the table and was tapping his fingers irritatably. Dong Hae oppa's hand was next to mine. With a smirk he stood up and grabbed my hand.

"Come on Sica. You still owe me a dance." He said and tugged at my arm. i glanced at Hyun Joong oppa who looked like he was about to kill anybody near him. I had no choice but to follow Dong Hae oppa as he kept tugging at my arm. Standing up I gave an apologetic smile to Hyun Joong oppa and followed Dong Hae oppa who was dragging me to the dance floor. Placing his hands on my waist he steered me around. Dancing with a drunk Dong Hae oppa wasn't as bad as I expected as he smiled goofily and hiccuped occasionally. The song ended and he pulled me in for a hug.

"Sica-ah I think I love you." He said and my hair. My heart beat increased as I tried to push him away. Love? No... I'm not ready to love yet! I struggled desperately and he laughed. 

"Just kidding. Chill doll." He said and patted my head before leaving me and dissapeared into the crowd. I placed a hand on my heart as I calmed my beating heart. Jerk... I thought sourly as I stomped my foot immaturely. Somebody patted my shoulder and Hyun Joong oppa appeared at my side holding his jacket. He motioned for me to follow him.

"Where are we going?" I asked as we headed out of the club.

"Home." He said shortly and I figured he was still pissed off that Dong Hae oppa asked me to dance. I sighed as I trailed behind him. 

"Are you still mad oppa?" I called put to him after ten minutes of walking in uncomfortable silence. He shook his head but didn't answer me. I frowned sadly and ran after him.

"Oppa let's go to the playground ANDWI?" I can't believe I used aegyo on the 4D prince... He's sour expression was replaced with a warm smile as he nodded. Sitting on the swing (Hyun Joong oppa was pushing me) I giggled as I rose higher. Taking this opportunity I jumped from the swing and landed on the ground. I laughed triumphantly as adreline coursed through my veins. Hyun Joong oppa came over to help me up.

"I'm still pissed you know." He reminded me as he walked towards the pavement. I giggled and linked arms with him.

"Of course you are." I teased and ran ahead of him.